Coven

You sat straight up and began to cry.

That was super stressful.

The only problem was it still was stressful because you didn't know what Langdon's plan was.

You look around and wipe your tears to see Cordelia, Zoe, Misty, Myrtle and Queenie rushing to hug you.

Maddison was filing her nails.

It was like the old gang was back.

"M-Misty? How'd you get here?" You ask, pulling away from the group hug.

"That Langdon person got me... I don't like him. He-He's dark." She replies, glancing at him momentarily.

Her gaze lingered on Micheal who was standing with the warlocks and smiling smugly. You could've sworn that Micheal was staring directly at you. It was creepy.

You whip your head back around since Cordelia had began talking.

"I agree, somethings up with him."

"I-I think he's the person from my dream I had after I got back from the C-Cortez a while ago. A-About the a-apocalypse." You stumble at the word 'Cortez' because it was quite a hard word to say in front of Queenie who was killed there.

At least you knew that you all were never going back to that horrifying hotel.

Maddison strode over, hearing the worried tone's of your voices.

"What's going on?" She says, her voice dry and bored. You were surprised she still acted like she didn't care about anything anymore. You knew she did or why else would she walk over.

"Can we talk in another room?" Cordelia asks the Coven and everyone nods.

"Excuse me!" You ask the head warlock who had just told a joke to Micheal Langdon, it clearly wasn't funny because a weak smile was plastered onto Langdon's face, "Can we have our own rooms?"

The head warlock raises his eyebrow but a black, slightly younger looking warlock rushes over to help you all.

"Hey! I'm Behold Chablis!" He says, smiling, "We didn't plan for you guys to stay overnight but that's fine. We'll figure something out."

He was clearly the kindest and most enthusiastic warlock you had met so far, and, surprisingly, the first one who'd actually told you their name.

It didn't matter that much though, you weren't bothered.

Behold led you, Maddison and Cordelia into the first room before putting Misty and Myrtle in room two and Queenie and Zoe in room three.

You all muttered your thanks before the man strode off into the corridor abs around the corner.

You all watched til he was completely out of sight before slamming the door and beginning to talk about the current situation at hand.

One that may or may not involve the antichrist.