Telekenisis

"It is now time to complete the Seven Wonders" Myrtle announces, startling everyone in the room who were all on edge and waiting for her to say those exact words.

"Or thirteen." Maddison says, smiling in attempt to be polite.

She was doing a pretty shitty job of trying not to be an idiot but it was adorable to see her try.

"Indeed" Cordelia says, striding into the room. Her eyes briefly landed on a troubled Misty Day but then she looked away.

Cordelia looked like she was either scared or in love. Maybe even both.

"So are we going to begin?" Zoe asks impatiently. She was probably anxious because Kyle was in the other room helping set up the tasks, she had no one to comfort her.

"Patience, dear" Myrtle says, there was no other word to describe her. She was an annoying old bat. Like your typical great aunt who seems like an idiot but actually had a heart of gold.

"We shall begin the first task as soon as you step foot through those doors." Cordelia says, leading us all into the front room.

Five candles had been lay on the edge of the table. It was fairly obvious what we had to do.

"Normally tradition wouldn't allow this but since we are breaking it already this year, we shall begin with my personal favourite. Telekinesis, the ability to move objects with your mind." Myrtle drones on. "Misty, you go first."

"What if I can't?" Misty says with fear in her eyes.

"Then you aren't the supreme" Cordelia says, fighting to keep the emotion from her voice.

Myrtle gives her a stare but then returns her gaze back to Misty who was concentrated on the candle.

Quickly, the candle flew into her hand and she blew the flame out.

"I did it! I did it!" She says smiling.

"Queenie, you're next" Myrtle says.

Queenie slid the candle easily. The others clearly had underestimated her.

"Now Maddison, I understand this is your cliche." Myrtle says, waving her hands in the air gently.

"Whatever that means." She says, sliding the candle completely effortlessly.

Misty gulped, she clearly was nervous that the others had done it so easily and she actually had to concentrate for it to work. You didn't blame her. The others were intimidating.

"Y/n. This should be ea-"

You slid the candle with facile halfway through Myrtles sentence and blew the flame out.

"Already on it." You say grinning.

One down, twelve to go.

"Zoe, it's your turn." Myrtle says.

Zoe focused and the candle slid into her grasp, just as easy as it did in everyone else's.

She still beamed as she blew the flame out.

Kyle smiled at her from the other side of the room and they locked eye contact for what must've felt like a very long second before Cordelia interrupted.

"Next." Myrtle declares as she moves the table and creates an open space.

It must be Concellium.