Truth Or Dare Part 1

"So what? We are going to tell our secrets like five year olds?" You ask smirking.

Maddison drops the mysterious expression and says "Seriously y/n! This is team bonding, we did it on set all the time" she rolled her eyes.

Zoe just stared, you were getting the feeling that she hadn't told you everything.

"Alright, y/n! Light the candles now" Maddison asked with her messy hair flopping around her face.

You light them but decide it would probably be a good idea to be polite. "Do you want me to cut your hair Maddison?" It was a genuinely nice question and you were trying to help out but she just gave you a cold stare.

"Truth or Dare Maddison?" Zoe asked breaking the tension in the room.

"Dare obviously!" She says staring at her nails and sighing as if she thought you were amateurs.

"I dare you to go to Queenie's room and throw water on her face." Zoe says. That was definitely a tough one.

Maddison got up and sighed again, she definitely meant it. "You lot are amateurs" She says managing to grin as she walks out the door.

You and Zoe sit in silence before you hear a "bitch! What the hell!" and a "sorry, not sorry" Maddison comes striding back into the room with that same grin.

"Y/n truth or dare?" Maddison asked. If you weren't terrified before, you were now since a dare that Maddison could come up with would be horrific. Maybe a truth mightn't be as bad.

"Truth" You say uncertainly clenching your fists. You had to shake yourself out of it in case you actually set fire to something. You let out a sigh to calm yourself.

Maddison blinked. "You are boring but since you're new I'll give you an easy one"

You give her a smile and look back to the ground. It was kind of embarrassing that you didn't have control.

"Do you think you have any other powers besides pyrokenesis?" She asked, her and Zoe staring into your soul.

Do you tell them? That was the question. If Fiona hadn't heard of it and she was the supreme, was it something to be proud of?

"I can turn invisible" You say nervously.

"Well duh we saw you earlier" Maddison says.

"Oh"

"Anything else?"

"Nope I don't think so"

Well that was awkward.

"Hey y/n, ya know it's rare to have that ability" Zoe pipes up.

"What?" You ask, you decided to play dumb to it so that you wouldn't get in trouble if it was a bad thing to be invisible.

"Yeah, I was reading a book fr-" Zoe begins.

"You read?????" Maddison rudely interrupted but when she got a glare from Zoe, she quieted down and looked to the floor maybe she mumbled and apology but you weren't interested.

"As I was saying, I've read a book from the library downstairs about witchcraft and at the back it had a chart of how common your powers are." Zoe says.

"Ooo tell me how rare mine is, it's telekinesis by the way, in case you haven't noticed" Maddison says slightly sassily.

"Well in order of most common to rarest there is:
Telekinesis

Divination

Concelium

Transmutation

Pyrokenisis

Nigrum viduae

Vitum Vitalis

Desension

Inuisibilitas

Tempus infinitum"

"Oh well that's great" Maddison says sighing. "I'm the basic one"

"There are some unrecorded though" Zoe adds.

"Cool" You say, again, you weren't dumb bc you had the second most powerful ability. Inuisibilitas. That was cool.