Getting Help

You both carry Maddison's body downstairs to the plant room/basement when you hear the noise of the front door opening.

And the crash of someone bumping into things.

"Shit, hide her" Zoe says.

You grab her legs and Zoe grabs her arms as you all go to the corner of the room and hide behind three plant-pots as Fiona strides down the stairs grabs a jar of a white pasty cream and then leaves.

"That was close" Zoe says.

"I think we should keep her here in this corner whilst we look for Misty."

"Good idea"

You both exit the room and creep into the corridors where you see Cordelia stood there blankly and expressionless.

"What?" You mutter.

"Doesn't matter y/n, we have to go"

"Someone's blinded her though" You say.

"Her can hear" Cordelia says.

"Sorry." You mumble to Cordelia and Zoe who was glaring at you as you both tiptoe out of the house.

You both get into Maddison's car. (She was dead she didn't need it)

The doors were unlocked and you knew how to Hotwire it. You pressed down the pedal and the car began a slow rumble across the road and leaving the grounds.

"Pretty good for a first time driver right" You say grinning to Zoe but she just rolls her eyes and smiles at your childlike excitement.

"Okay it's a left here. Then a right" Zoe instructs as you pass a couple of roads.

Soon you were at Misty's hut.