Lovesick

After about ten minutes, the two of you found Vivian milling around on the landing upstairs.

When you locked eye contact the woman looked shocked.

"You can see me?" She asks, worriedly.

You were about to say something but Maddison cuts you off.

"Don't stress it, we're witches, it's just a temporary spell." She sighs before looking back at Vivian.

"It's Micheal isn't it?" Vivian says knowingly.

She must be one of the only straight-headed people here.

The thing about ghosts was if they died traumatised and emotional, their spirits would have a hard time passing into the afterlife so they'd just be condemned to the building they died in.

That's why the ghosts in typical slasher movies are always seeking revenge.

"Well, yeah." You say, "I pretty much know everything but I actually wanted to know if you think Tate's a good guy for Violet?"

Maddison gives you a glare as if to say, 'Really? Y/n! Not important!'

You ignore her stare to see what Vivian had to say.

Sadly, she said similar things to what Maddison would've said.

"Why is this relevant?" She asks questionably.

You shrug, now was a very good time to change the subject.

"Never mind..." You stare at a painting on the wall to distract you, it wasn't very interesting, "So, you are Micheal's mum?"

"Yup." She nods, looking to the floor slightly ashamed.

"What do you know about him?" You ask.

"I mainly just kept to myself, I- I must've been embarrassed of him or something. But now. Now I am ashamed." She says, a glimmer of hate rising in her voice but then disappearing.

You just nod, you already had enough on Langdon, you could just get out of here.

But.

You felt as if something was compelling you to stay.

Besides, you kind of liked it here.

"He is pretty terrifying." You nod, smiling a bit. But not a happy one.

"Okay, that's enough," Maddison says, turning you around and walking away, she turned back long enough to say, "Bye Viv!" Before returning her usual stroll.

Maddison marches you to a long corridor where she stopped you and questioned you.

"What was that about?" She asks, clearly quite annoyed.

"I don't know, I want Violet and Tate to be together again. You should've seen how torn up he was about her." You admit, you just felt sorry for them.

Having to live all eternity without each other.

It was just tough.

You flip your head around because you could hear the loud clopping of footsteps.

It was Violet Harmon.

She was waiting at the southern side of the hallway

"He's torn up. Doesn't make him a good person." Violet says, letting her cigarette drop to the floor.

It's glow dull was stomped out by Violet's combat boots.

"Actually, it does."

Tate's voice echoed across the hallway.

He was standing at the northern side.

Great.

You and Maddison were trapped in the middle of a corridor by two lovesick ghosts.

What a way to spend your time.

Okay! Hi guys! I'm totally feeling guilty for not writing. Now I'm back at school I accidentally keep writing in second person XD. I get so triggered when fanfics aren't written in second person XD.