Goodbye

Your insides began twisting, you really weren't excited for this.

The annoying thing was, Cordelia could tell that you were nervous.

"Y/n," Cordelia says in a slightly comforting voice, "If you'd like, I can add some more of your personality."

You nod quickly, being you with a hint of Fiona wouldn't be too bad.

"The only thing is," Cordelia continues, "I need a hair of yours from before you went to the academy."

Shit. You thought. That was when you were a grumpy teenager and you literally burnt down a school. Bad memories.

"Where can I find one though?" You ask, hoping to find a loophole in Cordelia's idea.

"I've already got one." She says, your stomach dropped.

Y/n, don't worry, it's only a year or so, we'll be fine. Mallory tries to reassure you but the clairvoyance just makes you nauseous.

"What do you mean you've already got one?" You question Cordelia.

"I always take a single hair from every one of you girls so I can replenish the protection charm I installed upon the academy." Cordelia states calmly.

You were getting dizzy but you fought the urge and persisted to stay upright.

"Okay, let's begin, I'm getting bored." Maddison says from the corner of the room.

You gulp.

"I agree." Cordelia says before looking at Coco, "You first."

Coco takes a step back, her voice breaking, "M-Me, alright."

She stepped closer to Cordelia, muttered a quick word of apology to Mallory.

Cordelia had told you that Mallory was going to be Coco's slave and Coco wasn't going to treat her well.

"If I do anything mean to you, I'm sorry." Coco's last word echoed through the cabin before she dropped unconscious on the stone floor.

You and Mallory stared in awe that what happened to Coco, knowing that it was going to happen to you.

"Mallory, you are next."

Mallory stepped forwards, her legs were shaking. Mallory shut her eyes and braced herself before dropping to the floor, much like Coco.

You knew it was you next and before Cordelia could say anything, you spoke first, "Can I say bye first?"

"Yeah," Cordelia says.

You rushed into Maddison's arms, not wanting to let go, she held onto you reluctantly but she understood the pain you were going through.

"Hey, it's alright, we'll meet again, it'll be alright." Maddison says.

You would've responded but all you could do was nod.

You let go and face Cordelia a hug, she wasn't expecting it but she hugged you back nevertheless.

"Thanks." You say to both of them, feeling slightly relieved that you were going to leave all the trauma behind.

You wouldn't know that two of your friends had died, you wouldn't know that you were the omnipotent one.

You'd just be a normal person.

And that was the last thought that entered your mind before you slipped into darkness.

And fell to the floor unconscious.