Liz Taylor

You pushed the room door open with your mind and sprinted along the corridors.

You had absolutely no idea who this 'countess' was but you knew someone who might know.

As you sprinted down the grande stairway (it was faster than a lift) you watched the huge clock that hung on the ceiling along with the chandeliers tick to exactly 12:00am.

You'd been one second into Halloween and you'd already been scared enough to last you a lifetime.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" You say, the note fluttering in your hand as you rushed to the receptionist.

She looked up from her book and looked at you, lips pursed with inquiring eyes.

"Erm.. sorry.. I-I need to c-catch my breath." You pant.

The woman took her reading glasses off.

"So err.. I've forgotten your name but-" You begin but the woman cuts you off.

"It's Liz, Liz Taylor." She says with a grin of pride.

You return her with a weak smile but you needed to find Misty.

Urgently.

"Do you know who the Countess is?" You ask, slamming the note upon the table. You had finally caught your breath.

Liz looks down at the note with sympathetic eyes and then back at you.

You were surprised she wasn't tired, or at least, she didn't look it.

You on the other hand, were completely shattered. The only thing that was stopping you from falling to sleep, right here, right now, was the adrenaline that was pumping through your veins and the urge to find Misty.

"She's a dangerous woman," Liz says anxiously, "Promise me that you will be careful."

"Y-Yeah, but I want to know something," You say, sucking in the still cool air of the night, "Is she a ghost or not?"

Liz looks taken aback but quickly reasserts herself.

"Oh," she says surprisedly, almost scoffing, "I wasn't expecting it to grasp onto the nature of the hotel so quickly."

"Is she a ghost or not?" You say impatiently, it wasn't that the woman wasn't nice, it was that you didn't have much time.

"No, but she is more blood-thirsty than any of the ghosts, well, except James, but she's still dangerous."

You nod in appreciation before sprinting up the stairs.

You were much more confident since you knew that you could use your powers against her.

The countess won't even know what's hit her.

You smile at the thought as the elevator arrived and you stepped into it.

A man was inside.

You could tell he wasn't a ghost because he didn't look like much of a murderer. His eyes were icy blue and his hair was slicked back.

You press the button for penthouse, awkwardly shuffling around the man.

The man just grinned and nodded once you'd pressed the button.

You look at him from the side of your eyes and realise that he actually might've been a killer.

It's either that or he was wearing blood red lipstick.

Somehow, you knew that going to this penthouse might be more dangerous than being in that room with all of those killers.