Devils night

Sooner or later -you don't know, time passed differently in the Cortez- you found yourself an invitation resting at the bottom of your door as if someone had slipped it under.

You bend down to pick it up and read it.

You found it strange that someone would put the time and effort into writing you a letter since it was the 21st century but you don't mind that much.

Sometimes old-fashioned was cool.

You opened the envelope to find only a single sentence written on the paper.

Request meeting time at 6:30

It was written in red ink which slightly made you shiver. It could've been blood.

You knew it was from Mr March and was about his so called 'Devils night' feast.

Quite frankly, everything about that man terrified you:

•He was like your typically 'friendly' murderer from every horror movie.

•He literally killed a woman in front of you and you didn't notice until it was too late

•His moustache

Now it'd seem weird to judge a man by his moustache but his was covered in blood when you had seen him which certainly creeped you out more.

You look at your watch and read the time.

6:25

You figure it was strange that you hadn't had a call on the hotel phones from Misty or Queenie but you just brush it off and decide to attend the meal.

You were reluctant to go at first but then you remembered that you are a witch and no one could ever hurt you. At least not physically.

You wore your casual attire and opened the door to your room which led onto the same vast corridor.

This time, the corridor looked different.

There was a dark trail of god-knows-what leading from your room to a completely empty wall.

You follow the trail of red and sticky muck and keep telling yourself it's red jelly or something as you approach the wall.

To the standard person, the wall would just be a wall but you knew better than that.

The slight indentation and spilt in the wallpaper meant that this wasn't actually a wall, in fact it was a secret room.

It looked old fashioned but you tried your best not to judge as you pushed it open and entered the hidden room.

Holyyy crappp. Guess whatttt! I've written a story about you getting sent back to 1984 by your sister Mallory because you aren't a witch. It's going to be so cool!

Check it out if you feel like it, it's called Time Travel it's out now on my profileeee yay

Even though it's hated, 1984 is still a good season, just not one of the best.