World Wide Witches and Warlocks Web

"We need information on Micheal Langdon." Cordelia says, rushing over to the laptop with determination flashing through her facial features.

She logged onto her Apple Mac with her password.

Iamthefuckingsupreme

"I'm pretty sure Micheal Langdon doesn't have a Facebook account." Maddison says, scoffing.

She was eating an apple but Cordelia levitated it from Maddison's hands and took a bite from it, not one taking her eyes from the screen.

"Hey?!" Maddison says, eyebrows furrowing but Cordelia didn't notice. She was deep into World Wide Witches and Warlocks Web.

The World Wide Witches and Warlocks Web was exactly the same as the World Wide Web except it just had two extra 'W's and had way more information than the average person could ever find on the ordinary web.

She typed up the words Micheal Langdon and loads of news came up. One from this school's paper.

Alpha?

Micheal Langdon has sparked a warlock rebellion.... Subscribe to The Hawthorn Times to read more.

Or even.

Who is Langdon?

We all are coming to know the new almost alpha who has made himself a home at the academy.... Subscribe to Warlocks Weekly to read more.

You were surprised that Cordelia hadn't actually subscribed to any of these newspapers but you didn't care that much.

She was scrolling so far down so quickly that if you weren't a witch,  you probably couldn't read a word on the screen.

Suddenly, she stopped on a picture of a house.

One that looked achingly familiar.

Most Haunted Building in Los Angeles: The Murder House.

Before a picture of an old looking house that looked exactly like the one that Micheal had drawn on that note in Myrtle's hell.

"Holy shit! Cordelia! That's where Micheal grew up!" You exclaim, pointing at the screen.

"Oh shoot, that looks like one heck of a creepy house." Maddison says making you and Cordelia turn around slowly to see if Maddison was alright.

"What? I've decided to stop swearing and actually give myself a good shot at life."

You raise your eyebrows in a 'really' sort of way which makes Maddison turn away and sigh grumpily

"We need to go to Murder House." Cordelia states out of the blue.

"I-I think I've been there before." You say, not sure why you don't remember, "I visited Myrtle's hell (and it was like super weird) but I saw Langdon and he left me a note that had a picture of the house and he wrote 'who are you' which I'm not going to lie, creeped me out a little but I think I'm supposed to go there."

Cordelia just nodded at what you had said, fully understanding. Cordelia was always good with these things

That was a relief.

"Maddison, you are going with Y/n." Cordelia orders.

"What? No!?" She says shrugging her shoulders and flaring her nostrils.

"You don't have a choice, I've just ordered you both a cab that arrives tomorrow morning."

You nod and Maddison sighs yet again.

That was when that friendly warlock barged back in.