Truth Or Dare Part 2

You realise the conversation had died down a little since Maddison clearly wasn't happy that her ability wasn't the best. You thought it was definitely better/worse than yours though.

"So erm," You say, trying your best to break the silence and think of something half interesting to say, "I believe it's your turn Zoe"

Maddison grins as she flips her head up to look at Zoe. She looked almost frightened for a second before her face contorted back into its original 'I'm-a-depressed-girl' face.

"Err alright, truth" She says picking up Maddison's cigarette package and flicking around in it for one.

"Do you-" You began to ask the simple question of 'Do you like it here' but Maddison had other plans.

"Do you like Kyle?" She asked maliciously, she clearly wanted to start a fight.

"What? Eww no!" She said lighting her cigarette.

"Well you must have some attachment to him since you literally brought him back from the dead"

"That was your idea not mine, Maddison" She says aggressively.

Maddison just smiled at her with her grin if malice and raised her hands in the air as if she was getting arrested.

Zoe threw the cigarette at her but Maddison stopped it mid air and let it drop to the floor, the end of it was still red with a dull glow.

Zoe glared at Maddison and Maddison glared back.

Girls were definitely dangerous creatures.

"Guys!" You say, you probably sounded like a five year old but who cares. "Seriously stop!"

They both stopped staring at each other and slowly turned there heads around to face you. Maddison had one eyebrow raised.

You felt yourself melting away with embarrassment. The way that they were staring at you. They weren't in a good mood.

"Y/n." Zoe says, her face was annoyed.

You just sat there and didn't say anything

"You are invisible again" She finishes.

"Oh sorry" You say as you feel your presence become visible again.

Maddison laughed and picked up the cigarette, inhaled some smoke and blew it out. She then leant over to you with her warm breath on your neck.

"She totally likes Kyle" She whispers.

You laugh too and when Zoe looked at you anxiously, you just smiled and soon she was laughing too which just made you laugh more.

"Girls?" The door had swung open and Fiona stood there. Maddison hid the cigarette behind her back.

"Hello." You say and give her a sarcastic wave.

Zoe had to cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"Hello to you too," Fiona said not paying much attention and glared at Maddison. Maddison sighed and held out the cigarette.

Fiona strides over and picks the cigarette from her palm and places it between her lips.

She then strides out.

"What the fuck?" Zoe says laughing.

You hadn't heard Zoe swear before so you start laughing too.

Soon you are all so tired from laughing that you fall asleep on the floor, or at least you and Zoe did.

Maddison crept out of the room.

I wonder what she's up to.