Can't hate you || e.d

By chaoscupid

"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️ More

👄 IMPORTANT 👄
Plot
Wrong people
Daddy's home
Mr. Dolan
Teasing
Mysterious bags
Freedom
Imagination
The gang
Babygirls CEO
Sorry Charlie
Cold water
I hate you
His own bad
Alarm
The truth
Next try
Sun and moon
Playing games
Can't hate you
Daddy and Babygirl
YGC
Gunshot
Moon and Sun
Cotton candy
Love
Happy Birthday
Venice beach
Best present
The call
The Joker
Signals
Hurting
Pain
Grayson
Coco
Drugs and Alcohol
Confrontations
A great mom
Too late
Panic
Charlie's angel
Daddy is back
Lust
Winter magic
Charlie and Josh
Tears of effort
I do
A baby
+
Years and Years
Dean
Attraction
Bad boys
Daddy's little princess
Confusion
Kidnapper
Blue Ferrari
Lovely candy
Kisses
Issues
Between us
Trouble
Questions over questions
Cool mom
Her story
The scary parts
Fuck enemies
More pain
Broken pieces
Only a little love
Mr Collins
Good luck Sun
Two sides
Daddy issues 2.0
Fightclub
Dark Moon
Healing words
Double trouble
Charm
Anxiety
Nightmares
A little space
Hennessy and heartbreaks
Storms
Disappointment
Birthday parties
Party crashers
Girls
Forgive him
Memories
Love in person
Creeping
Mother and daughter
Runaway
Danger
Late night tattoos
Inked scars
"you"
"..and me"
'How about protecting me from yourself?'
Endgame
I cant hate you
Promises
Nostalgia
Wrong words
Unlucky child
Don't give up
Worth it
Grayson's son
Little lion
Teams
Parallel universe
The game
Team comeback
Fake friends
First lesson
Why do you hate me so much?
Bad daddy
Impressions
Mom talk
New beginning
Surprising reunion
Heavy past
Broken pieces everywhere
Different worlds
Snitch
It wasn't real
First heartbreak
Stars in her eyes
Roses, love and cars
Bombs
Real enemies
Creeping
Loop
Protective
World war III
Aggressive love
We're only friends
Leave with granny
Butterflies
Running away from love
'Ann'
First step
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
Strange
Reality
Mother
Acceptance
Happy Halloween
Black
Big wounds
Sunshine
It's time to wake up
Awful jokes
Solving mysteries
Dangerous ideas
The new leader
Horny mess
Playing with fire
Trouble everywhere
Quick steps
Guilt
Hard work pays off
A girl is a gun
Catching the past
Friends don't lie
New friendships
Mixed feelings
Harsh softness
Positive Negative
Thorns
Silence
Fate
Snitches
Cloudy skies
A home
Silver
Can't hate
Time
Lovely
Red pumps
Demons
Real secrets
Everything for love
Invasion of privacy
Endless pain
Hope (END)

Heat

1.3K 39 40
By chaoscupid

Sun

I slammed the door shut and walked straight through the house with shaking hands.

"DAD!" I screamed and my voice reached its deepest point for the first time. It sounded so harsh, loud and deep that it reflected my anger..

Luna

For the first time I saw him wearing his thick, black, heavy clothes that he was wearing to the missions. He was also wearing a bulletproof vest. It was so irritating, scaring and also so intimidating.. I didn't know what to say or how to act.

We left the house a hour ago because he said that we needed to. He said that he needed to get something done and that he wouldn't want to leave me alone. He said that something huge was going on and that I needed to get out there but he didn't want to leave me alone so said he would take me with him.

I didn't understand anything so I didn't know what to say. I just sat on the edge of the bed in the hotel room that we checked in a hour ago. It was really luxurious and just incredible but that didn't matter because I was worried and I didn't know what was going on. I hoped that everything was fine. He didn't even need to explain me, I only wanted him to be okay.

I promised to not ask him anything about it when he was going to come back. I didn't want to know anything about it. I just wanted to be sure that he was fine and not hurt or stressed. Unfortunately he did seem really stress and I knew that asking him questions would probably just annoy him or make things worse..

I sat there and watched how he took off his sweater first, then the vest and than the T-shirt beneath it. Seeing him shirtless made me feel some way. It didn't happen often but it made me feel like I couldn't breathe. The boots that he also took off seemed very heavy and so did his black army pants that he left on.

It was really awkward and a little terrifying to see him taking these clothes off one by one. Seeing how he put the weapons aside.. was really terrifying but I remembered his moms words and how I decided to trust him.. and how I knew that he was the only one I wanted to be with so I had to accept his fate and what he was destined for.

He was standing there, a little tired and exhausted with dark eyes that looked so dangerous and scary.. it made me nervous as hell.. he was looking at me in a way that made me drip. I knew that he was looking good but he was hotter than hell in this dimmed light.

I never thought his wide shoulders, muscular arms and perfect body would make me this weak. I never thought I could feel what it's really like to crave somebody with my whole body.. Even his thighs had a huge effect on me. My body was reacting in a way that was so new to me...

Moon

I hated that these kind of things had to happen just when I told her her that everything would be fine and she wouldn't have to worry about it because she wouldn't hear about it but then the Third World War just came through and decided to kill every mood that existed.

She was sitting there and looking at me like she was worried.. like she was thinking of something that she couldn't say out loud.. a little sad with red cheeks.. I was afraid that she was going to cry and looking at her with furrowed eyebrows didn't make it better but I couldn't control it because I was so pissed and stressed.

This may sound fucking rude and selfish but all I needed was some good head. I needed to fuck the hell out of her and feel her body on mine. I needed to hear her moans and see how she was craving me. I needed to look deep in her eyes while she was about to cum. I wanted to do all the things with her that I've been fantasizing about since the day I met her.

She was so untouched, innocent, clean and perfect.. that I wanted it more than anything.. but not only for my pleasure or take advantage of her but she was making me feel very very good. She was comforting me and making me forget about everything else around us.

Of course I was going to be patient because first of all; I didn't want to go to jail, second; I didn't want her to regret it one day. I didn't want to make her feel awful or uncomfortable in any way.

She slowly stood up and approached me... slowly, as if she was afraid to do that. I was afraid that she would ask me about what happened because I really didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to mention it or think about it. I just wanted it to stop at least for a while and I didn't want to get her into it.

I waited for her to say something. She seemed a little bit shaky and nervous.. the silence was making me crazy. For a second I thought she was going to tell me that she couldn't do this if it would always be like this and we would always have to leave out of nowhere..

But then she put her hands on my stomach very gently and softly. She looked down at me and slid her hands up to my chest. I almost got a fucking heart attack. Her touch was doing something to me that I hated myself for in that moment but I couldn't control my dick.

She came closer and kissed me like she was afraid of it, although it wasn't the first time we kissed. It seemed like she was really afraid of doing these moves but I could feel that there was something else and it was making me crazy because I was dying to find out what she was thinking.

I kissed her back and put my hands on her waist. I pulled her towards me and she pressed her body against mine. She looked at my lips and bit her lower lip and god damn my eyes almost rolled back.

She kissed me again, this time a little more passionately and confident.. a little more heated. It was that kind of kissing that could make you lose your mind because it was so nasty and heated..

I slid my hands under her black sweater and went up until I could grab her ribs, right under her boobs. I wanted to stop myself because I knew that I was going to go too far in a couple of seconds and I didn't want her to hate me but I was so frustrated and couldn't control myself.

She raised her hands in the air and for a second I was confused but then I got it. She wanted me to help her to take off her sweater.. my jaw dropped for a second but I got myself back very very quickly and pulled it off her head. I grabbed her face and started kissing her more roughly and pulled her closer to me with my other hand.

My high blood pressure and my racing heart made me feel like I was going to explode. We both stated breathing faster and I tried to realize what the hell was going on. It seemed like she read my thoughts and decided to give me what I wanted.

She took my hand and lead it to her perfect boobs. Touching them got me so weak that I almost melted. Touching her got me so week and also made me so hard that I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed her waist and picked her up to throw her on the bed. Her cheeks were red and her lips were plump. I almost lost myself. I was so addicted to her that it made me crazy. I wanted every inch of her.

Seeing her without a sweater for the first time.. seeing how she was leaning on her elbows and looking at me.. waiting for me to do something.. was so much better than anything I could've imagined. It was so much better than heaven. It was all I wanted and needed.

I got on top of her and started kissing her again.. I was literally eating her.. I started kissing her neck and she seemed a little overwhelmed but I could see that she liked it.. her body was already grinding on mine, begging me to hurry and the moan that she let out ended me. That was it.

"Are you sure.. about this?" I asked looking at her, breathing heavily and quickly, totally impatient for it to finally happen. She seemed insecure for a second, like a little kitten that didn't know what to do.. that turned me on so much.. seeing her desperate and shy was making me really really want to fuck her brains out.

She nodded so I asked "I'm asking again.. are you sure? I don't want it unless you are ready." I said and she quickly shook her head. "Moon please!" she said, totally desperate with a high, husky voice. Knowing how bad she wanted it made me feel like I was on cocaine.

I started kissing and sucking on her neck again. My hands went down to her hips. I pulled her jeans down and threw them on the ground as soon as I freed her of them. I kept kissing her chest and her boobs while she started breathing faster and faster and moaned a few times.. I've never felt this aroused before..

"I promise I'll be careful.. but.." I started but couldn't get enough of her so I started kissing her again. "It's probably going to hurt really really bad.. just stop me.. when you.. oh fuck.." I could barely talk because I was still busy with leaving marks on her chest and freeing her from her bra. Her boobs were so beautiful and shaped so perfectly that all I wanted was to squeeze them but I was going to have time for that later.

I got out of my pants and slowly slid her panties down.. she pulled her knees up and pressed her thighs together. She didn't want to spread her legs because she was so shy.. it was so cute.. that it turned me on so fucking much.. so I kissed her thighs and her stomach to soften her a little. She was getting naked in front of her boyfriend for the first time and she was doing so damn good..

Luna

The heat on my cheeks and between my legs was unexplainable. It was such an euphoric feeling.. his lips and hands all over my body... I've never felt something like this before and I knew that he was the only one who could make me feel like this.

I was afraid because he said it was going to hurt and I already heard the same from other girls and some magazines... I was afraid that I was going to bleed or that it wasn't going to feel like I expected it.. or that he wasn't going to like it or my body..

It didn't seem like he wouldn't like it because he was craving me with his eyes and his lips literally talked to my skin. His hands slid down my body and in that moment something happened to me.

I wanted him to do everything to me. I wanted him completely. I wanted to feel complete with him inside me. I literally wanted him to fill me. I wanted to moan his name and see how much he was enjoying it. I was at a point where I wanted him to go hard and fast and grab my neck.. what was he doing to me?

I slowly spread my legs, naturally, without even noticing it. He went deeper and deeper with his kisses until he reached my sensitive spot. I was so nervous and so excited that I thought that my heart was going to jump out of my chest..

His lips were so soft and so careful.. I knew what was going to happen but I didn't know how it was going to feel and I just wanted it to happen.

He grabbed my hips and held me in place while he slid his tongue inside of me. I felt like I couldn't breathe.. this feeling.. I couldn't literally see stars.. how he was licking and sucking on me..

A loud moan escaped my mouth and I grabbed his hair.. my eyes rolled back and I asked myself how I lived without feeling this feeling all the time...

My legs were shaking..

He came back up between my legs while I was breathless. My heart was beating so fast that my head was spinning. It felt like I was going to faint but I wasn't going to destroy this moment.. I wasn't going to let it end here..

"I love you.. and I'm so sorry." he said ,leaning his forehead against mine. My whole body was shaking..

I wanted to ask him what he was sorry for but in that moment he slowly thrusted into me and I couldn't even move.. I felt something that I couldn't explain..

He was so huge that I was sure I could feel him in my stomach.. and it hurt so much.. that I could feel how my eyes started to burn.. I felt every inch of him while he kissed my neck and thrusted in and out of me.. first slowly and then harder and faster..

I moaned and screamed... screamed his name and dug my nails into his arms.. »Baby.. baby you're doing so good.. is everything okay?" he whispered under his breath. His husky voice made my eyes rolled back and I felt the knot in my stomach.

It was such an uncomfortable pain.. such a pressure and pain that I thought I couldn't take it. A tear rolled down my cheek and I screamed again.. very loudly.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked and grabbed my waist to hold me in place. "No.. don't stop.. never.." I said and wrapped my legs around his waist..

I was losing myself. He was some kind of drug that I couldn't get enough of. Especially after this.. I was never going to forget how he made me feel.. I was never going to forget how he looked at me during it.. I was never going to regret it.

He was everything.. everything I needed.

Sun

I walked straight to the back door that was leading to the backyard because I felt that he was there.. I just knew him as well as he knew me..

James and Josh didn't say anything during the ride. They made me crazy. I asked them so many fucking questions and they didn't answer one of them. They only said that they needed to do this and that everything was going to be okay but unfortunately it wasn't enough to comfort me because I felt that some shit was going on..

My blood was boiling. I've never felt this kind of anger.. I never felt like I could actually kill him. I was so angry that it made me lose myself. I clenched my fists and my jaw..

He was sitting on a chair in front of a bonfire with his elbows leaned on his knees.. he seemed really patient and a little messy.. he was holding something in his hand..

I took a step towards him and started breathing heavily. I swallowed a wave of anger away and furrowed my eyebrows

When I came closer he looked at me and I realized that the thing in his hand was Dean's journal.. my heart stopped. I froze completely and couldn't feel any part of my body.. I couldn't feel anything. Even time stopped..

He looked at me with slightly furrowed eyebrows. Like he was pissed.. mad.. worried.. disappointed.. upset.. I couldn't tell. So much went through my head.. through my head that felt like it got hit by a brick.

Mom was standing a few meters away from him with her arms crossed in front of her chest.. it was too dark to recognize her face..

He read it.

She read it.

They both.. knew about everything..

They read everything.. everything..

He stood up and held the journal above the fire.. he was going to let it drop and in that moment I came back to myself.

"NO!" I screamed so loudly with such a high voice that even the people on the end of the world heard me. I was sure of that.. I reached my hand out, as if that could've stopped him.

I started shaking. My whole body was falling apart. The anger.. the fire in his eyes.. was real.. so real that I was sure I never saw it before. He has never looked at me like this.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU BURN THIS BOOK YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN! I'LL BURN MYSELF WITH IT!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. Maybe I exaggerated with what I said but it was the only way to stop him. My vision blurred for a second until the tears rolled down my cheeks.

I could see how he clenched his jaw and how hurt and disappointed he looked at me. His eyes were spitting fire.. fire that was hot enough to burn me alive.. he didn't move.. I was so scared that the fire was going to reach the journal.. I was so afraid that he was going to drop it.. I was so afraid. Just afraid.. I was panicking. Everything seemed so unreal and scary.. as if I was in a movie.

I knew very well what was going to happen.. that's why I was so angry..

He threw it on the ground and I ran towards it and picked it up like I was a dog that just got some food or a drug addicted that finally found some pills.. but that's how I was. I was addicted to Dean and his words. I was craving them.. and he couldn't stop me from it.

"You know very well how to threaten me.." he said, calmly with a deep voice.. that was the calm before the storm.. it was the anger that was coming up.. it was everything.. he was going to explode soon but so was I.. this was going to be a world war.

He took a step forwards and didn't take his eyes off me.

"When were you going to tell us this all?!" he asked, raising his voice but I didn't mind him. "Where is he?" I asked with a shaking voice and furrowed eyebrows. He clenched his fists.. I was going to kill him if he did something to him. On god. I was going to kill him if he hurt him..

Dean

"FUCK!"

I screamed with the cold water that they were spattering me with to make me talk. I knew that really, really cold water, straight of a hosepipe with pressure, hurt like ass but I didn't think that it would actually be this painful. At least it washed away the blood that was dripping from my lips.

I let my head fall forwards because I was shaking in pain and cold and I just couldn't sit up straight anymore. It was too much.

"We hate doing this to you.. believe us.. but you need to talk. Just tell us what you know and what you're planning and we'll let you go." Josh said and I looked up at him without lifting my head.

I spit blood to my left and looked at them with furrowed eyebrows. I didn't know what they were taking about or what this all was about and what the hell was going on but they were starting to piss me off.. really.. in that psychotic way that made me go blind.

I didn't say a word until James walked towards me with huge steps and grabbed my collar. He punched me so hard that I was sure that he broke my jaw.. I could see stars..

"Everything will get easier if you just talk.." Josh said.. he looked down instead of straight into my eyes. I knew that he didn't want to do this.. that he wasn't feeling good about it.. I knew that he knew that I was innocent.. but he was still doing it and that's the only thing that mattered.

"I thought I could trust you. I thought we were a team. I'm still one of you.. remember?"

I was out of breath and the wooden chair that I was tied on was really really uncomfortable. My wrists were hurting. I tried to shake my head to get my hair off my forehead. I was really, really close to lose it.

"Tell us what's going on and you'll be able to use your hands."

"YOU TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?" I screamed and clenched my jaw. I started breathing faster and I wanted to free myself so bad but it wasn't possible. The tiny room that we were in made me feel like I couldn't breathe.. it annoyed me so hard.. it really made me impatient.

"What are you planning? What did your dad plan?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

What did this have to do with my dad? What plans were they talking about and why couldn't they just tell me why I was here instead of asking me questions that I didn't have answers to? What the fuck happened to them? Why were they doing this?

Obviously I ran out of time because the cold water hit me again and left marks on my skin...

Ethan

"WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL US ABOUT THIS?" I screamed when she built herself up in front of me like a wall. I've never seen her like this.. she was ready to do anything to protect him. Like she would even fight me.. she looked so confident and so big... that it hurt me for a second.. but my anger and worry was bigger.

I almost went crazy reading these things.. reading each word.. it made me want to burn everything down.. I've never felt this way.. this way that almost made me throw up and punch a wall at the same time.

That bastard.. he died.. I wanted to bring him back to life again so I could kill him once again. He died but he left a devil back.. he left a devil back that he raised like a slave.. someone that he prepared, someone that he destroyed over and over again.. someone that he raised with evil thoughts. Someone who was evil on the inner.. he destroyed his own son..

He let him come to this world only because he wanted to get revenge on me. He literally made him for her..

I went crazy when I thought about all the things that were standing in that journal. All the words that he wrote down.. all the feelings that he explained. It made me feel so awful and angry..

Nothing was coincidence or fate. That my daughter fell in love with the son of my enemy wasn't coincidence. That they met in school wasn't coincidence or fate. That they had such a strong bond and loved each other more than anything else wasn't coincidence or fate. That he couldn't live without her was totally normal because she was literally his whole life.

It was totally normal that he was fucked up. That he was a real psycho who was only able to control himself next to her.. because she was his Kryptonit. She was the only one who could make him either live or die.. she was the only medicine but also the only poison..

Knowing that it was my daughter.. my daughter who had to went through all of this.. to find out about all of this.. my daughter who even went to his dads house and met him.. talked to him.. got in danger. My daughter who was his only weakness..

"SPEAK!" I screamed and she flinched.. I was never going to forgive the way she looked at me..

I believed Dean. I knew him. I knew that I wasn't wrong about all the things I thought about him.. about all the things that I said to him. I knew that he was actually a good guy.. that he loved her more than his own life or any other thing was obvious. I knew that he was going to protect her. I knew that he was trying to be strong and get his life right..

But he was the son of a maniac. And that manic manipulated him. He did him so dirty.. he did things to his son that people don't even do to their enemies. He had some serious health issues.. our past with him was something I was never going to forget because it almost made me lose Melissa.

But he made it.. he still made it.. he made it happen. We were never going to forget him. A part of him was in our life.. forever. He was just there. He was existing.

Grayson's blood was running through Dean's veins.. he had the same strength, the same brain, the same looks and the same anger.. the same words.. he was him.

All I wanted was to protect her. I was going to let him go and let them meet.. but only if he was going to tell us everything about his dad's plan. Every detail.. every word.. every damn thing. Until he was going to tell us if he had to finish some of his dad's plans.. until he was going to tell us everything.

Actually I didn't believe that he was planning something bad.. or that he was planning anything at all.. I believed that with all my heart because I knew that he could never do that... but just like I said..

Grayson manipulated him many times.. he made him do things that he didn't want.. what if he planted some of these plans and thoughts into him before he made his way to hell?

I needed to make sure that she was safe and that he was clean.

'Went through every inch of his house. There's nothing.. just like I said. Seems clean for now. Please don't make it so hard for them, dad..'

That was what Moon sent me after searching for a hint or any proof in his house.

I hated this. I hated doing this and being so mean and controlling.. I hated acting like a strict ass but I couldn't let his happen. I couldn't stand this. I couldn't let anything happen to my children because they were the most important things for me on this planet.

They were everything for me and it was going to take them a while until they would understand me.

Sun was going to understand me. At least when she got her own kids.. because then she would realize that she would do literally anything for them and their safety, even if it meant to hurt them sometimes.

"NEVER!" she screamed back, shaking. I started breathing faster. She just didn't want to understand how dangerous this all really was. She didn't know anything.. she couldn't know how dangerous this all was for her. That's why I needed to protect her. She couldn't do it on her own.

"How often do I have to tell you.. to leave him alone.. to leave us alone. How often do I have to explain you this all? I thought you would be over this. We've already been through this so many times.. and we're back at the beginning.."

I took another step.

"That was before I knew about why your relationship is so strong.."

She was shaking of anger. So was I. She needed to understand it. There was no other way.

"You know what, I have enough. I'm not a child anymore. You can't just kidnap him whenever you want! You can't tear us apart! When will you understand this? I have enough of going back and forth with you!" she raised her voice.

"You don't understand it and you were hiding it from us. You were hiding something such important and dangerous.." I said, strengthening my whole body.

"THEN EXPLAIN IT TO ME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S HIDING SOMETHING! WHY IS HIS DAD STILL SUCH A PROBLEM?! HE'S NOT EVEN ALIVE! GET YOUR SHiT TOGETHER! DEAN IS NOT DANGEROUS!" she screamed out of nowhere and my blood started boiling even more.

I could see myself in her. That anger. These clenched fists. The fire in her eyes and the dust in her lungs. The way she was breathing and the way she was looking at me.. that's why it was so impossible to win a fight against her.

"HE IS! HE IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN YOU THINK! PROBABLY NOT TOWARDS YOU! BUT YOU DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW HIM!"

Her jaw dropped at my words. She looked like she couldn't believe me. She looked like she thought I was kidding.

"I-.. I don't know Dean? I'M THE ONLY ONE ON THIS PLANET WHO KNOWS HIM THE MOST! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!" she screamed. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH! TRUST ME AT LEAST ONCE!" I screamed back but I couldn't control her.

"HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO TRUST YOU IF YOU ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR OPINION AND MIND ABOUT HIM EVERY THREE MONTHS? HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO-.." she got cut off by her mother.. "SHUT UP!" she screamed out of nowhere and our jaws dropped. We both looked at her while she walked towards us.

"YOUR DAD IS RIGHT AND YOU ARE GOING TO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND LISTEN TO HIM! YOU ARE NOT GETTING CLOSE TO DEAN UNTIL YOUR DAD TELLS YOU TO!" she screamed at her for the first time and I could see that it hit Sun as much as it hit me.

We never expected it. We never thought she was able to lose it too. She was always the one who kept calm and tried to fix things but this time it was something personal. Reading these words were very hard for her too.. she didn't have an easy past with Kingston and all the stuff. It was really important to her..

"You.. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS HIDING SOMETHING AND YOU ARE AFRAID THAT I AM GOING TO FIND OUT!" she screamed at her mother and I knew that this was the point where she lost all her patience because Dean was more important to her..

Knowing that hurt me more than anything.. I knew that the day was going to come and that it was going to be hard but I didn't think it was going to kill me.

I thought that Melissa was going to explode and slap her or something and that's why I approached her. I thought she was really going to lose it but she looked at her daughter like she was challenging her..

"Stop looking at me like you're my enemy and finally explain it.." Sun quietly said with furrowed eyebrows..

Josh

We hated that we had to do this.. but at the same time we were glad that we could because nothing was more important than Sun's safety in the moment.

The things we heard shocked us all to the core. We never expected it and it was so embarrassing to realize how blind we've been all the time. It was crazy. It was shocking and terrifying.

We told him about the journal and tried to remind him of the things he wrote and the things his dad did so he would finally talk. He really didn't know what was going on and it seemed like he didn't understand anything. But Ethan told us to keep going until he would say at least something. Even if it was something that would prove that he was innocent and had no plans.

He freaked out when we told him about it and kept asking us about Sun and where she was. He was more worried about her than about himself.. I couldn't believe that he was planning something.. but the things I knew confused me.

He got really aggressive and told us to let him go. He screamed at us and freaked out. His anger was reason enough to not let him go.

His hair was totally messy.. his eyes were red, his lips were swallow and bleeding.. his shoulders were sagging and he was breathing like he couldn't get air into his lungs.. he seemed broken. Destroyed. It was our fault but we needed to do whatever Ethan wanted.

James punched him again and screamed "TALK!"

This time he just let his head fall forwards and didn't move. For a second my stomach dropped and I thought we knocked him out. I thought we went too far but maybe it was going to help.

I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath. James walked towards me and shook his bleeding fist in pain.

Seeing how Dean was out made me feel very awkwardly uncomfortable. Just when I thought about approaching him and checking if he's okay he started laughing and my stomach dropped even harder this time..

That laugh.. it proved that Ethan's worry was totally understandable.. it was so so.. similar to his dad's laugh.. and I knew very well what it meant and that was scary. It was beyond scary.

He started breathing heavily but slowly.. his shoulders and his chest went up and down like his whole body was getting filled up by air when he inhaled. Then he looked up at us and his blue eyes were shining so bright that it was a huge contrast to his dirty, bloody face that made us both nervous because we both thought the same..

We were definitely not going to let him go, even if he was going to talk..

"Where is she?" he asked, still laughing. His smile was so bright that it almost seemed like he was in the best situation ever. So charming but crazy..

We knew that he meant Sun and I wasn't sure if we should tell him. It was obvious that she was home but I wasn't sure what he was planning..

"She's home. Where she belongs." I said and he bursted out in laughter "Home.. where she belongs.. that's funny.l he said and looked at me. "No Josh.. no.. she belongs to me.." he said, looking very proud with a soft smile.. a shiver ran down my spine..

He had the same obsession as his father..

No one has ever scared me like that..

Suddenly he stood up and got out of the ropes that we tied him with. I looked at him eyes widened and he punched me before I could stop him. James grabbed him from the back and wanted to knock him out but Dean seemed stronger than him so he got himself out while I stood up from the ground and got myself back together from the punch that almost broke my jaw.

He knocked James out and I wanted to surprise him from behind but he turned around out of nowhere and grabbed my neck. He pushed me against the wall and punched me again. Then I felt his knee in my stomach and I felt that I deserved it.

He looked at me, totally out of breath with his smile that didn't fade a bit. I couldn't believe that we failed so hard in everything. It was so simple but we obviously missed something.

"First of all.. you need to tie your victims tighter next time.." he said and his smile got bigger. "Second of all.. I'm going to marry Sun.. and guess what? You're not invited to the wedding."

He punched me again and this time I saw stars..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 2.7K 57
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭? - status: completed 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲: 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
8.1K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
265K 4.7K 100
just some more imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART ONE AND THREE UP NOW ((: