Can't hate you || e.d

Bởi chaoscupid

"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️ Xem Thêm

👄 IMPORTANT 👄
Plot
Wrong people
Daddy's home
Mr. Dolan
Teasing
Mysterious bags
Freedom
Imagination
The gang
Babygirls CEO
Sorry Charlie
Cold water
I hate you
His own bad
Alarm
The truth
Next try
Sun and moon
Playing games
Can't hate you
Daddy and Babygirl
YGC
Gunshot
Moon and Sun
Cotton candy
Love
Happy Birthday
Venice beach
Best present
The call
The Joker
Signals
Hurting
Pain
Grayson
Coco
Drugs and Alcohol
Confrontations
A great mom
Too late
Panic
Charlie's angel
Daddy is back
Lust
Winter magic
Charlie and Josh
Tears of effort
I do
A baby
+
Years and Years
Dean
Attraction
Bad boys
Daddy's little princess
Confusion
Kidnapper
Blue Ferrari
Lovely candy
Kisses
Issues
Between us
Trouble
Questions over questions
Cool mom
Her story
The scary parts
Fuck enemies
More pain
Broken pieces
Only a little love
Mr Collins
Good luck Sun
Two sides
Daddy issues 2.0
Fightclub
Dark Moon
Healing words
Double trouble
Charm
Anxiety
Nightmares
A little space
Hennessy and heartbreaks
Storms
Disappointment
Birthday parties
Party crashers
Girls
Forgive him
Memories
Love in person
Creeping
Mother and daughter
Runaway
Danger
Late night tattoos
Inked scars
"you"
"..and me"
'How about protecting me from yourself?'
Endgame
I cant hate you
Promises
Nostalgia
Wrong words
Unlucky child
Don't give up
Worth it
Grayson's son
Little lion
Teams
Parallel universe
The game
Team comeback
Fake friends
First lesson
Why do you hate me so much?
Bad daddy
Impressions
Mom talk
New beginning
Surprising reunion
Heavy past
Broken pieces everywhere
Different worlds
Snitch
First heartbreak
Stars in her eyes
Roses, love and cars
Bombs
Real enemies
Creeping
Loop
Protective
World war III
Aggressive love
We're only friends
Leave with granny
Butterflies
Running away from love
'Ann'
First step
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
Strange
Reality
Mother
Acceptance
Happy Halloween
Black
Big wounds
Sunshine
It's time to wake up
Awful jokes
Solving mysteries
Dangerous ideas
The new leader
Horny mess
Playing with fire
Trouble everywhere
Quick steps
Guilt
Hard work pays off
A girl is a gun
Catching the past
Friends don't lie
New friendships
Mixed feelings
Harsh softness
Positive Negative
Thorns
Silence
Fate
Snitches
Cloudy skies
A home
Silver
Can't hate
Time
Lovely
Red pumps
Demons
Real secrets
Everything for love
Invasion of privacy
Heat
Endless pain
Hope (END)

It wasn't real

1.8K 40 86
Bởi chaoscupid

Ethan

He walked in and looked at the ground first. My nerves were killed. I was so pissed and so mad... Of course my lovely mother in law had to be there as well, since it was her second home and she had to make my girl feel like shit, all the time, like she literally didn't want to go away and I was already dealing with Moon, so I really couldn't take my time and talk to her or hear her rant about our life.

He raised his head like he would be the boss and luckily he didn't say something that made me slap him. He wasn't doing stuff that would disappoint his mom to death and I seriously didn't know when I was going to tell her about this all and what he's done because she had to deal with that damn women and she loved her family more than anything, so she would've gotten a heart attack and I wasn't going to risk that.

Before y/n or her mom could walk towards us, I said "Moon, that's your grandma, grandma that's Moon, now move your ass to my office." I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him up the stairs.

He didn't seem like he would care about his grandma anyway so I decided to not waste any time. I didn't want them to talk or realize how he's looking and that his attitude could make me kill him. When I closed the door behind me he looked at me like I should look at him, but that pissed me off even more. I was trying to keep calm. I had to keep calm.

"What are you going to do to me now, huh?" he asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest, leaning on the table and raising a brow. He was probably thinking that I was going to punish him really extremely, like locking him somewhere or forcing him to do stuff but I wasn't going to do that.

I changed all my plans and threw everything away that I've been planning while we were driving here. I did the same as him and said "Nothing.", totally calm like I wouldn't care at all. He looked totally confused with furrowed eyebrows.

Of course he didn't expect me to say that but I wasn't going to interfere because he felt cool, he knew that someone was against what he was doing and that was what made it so exciting.

His lust and excitement were going to fade if nobody would care. I knew he was going to make a mistake or do anything that would make him need me at the end so I was only going to watch him and let him do whatever he wanted. He needed to make his own experiences and mistakes.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Make your experience. Go buy drugs, buy buildings, do whatever you want I don't give a fuck." I explained and shrugged, showing him that I REALLY didn't give a fuck.

He seemed disappointed.

I knew he expected me to start a fight, so he could prove a point and show himself but that wasn't going to happen. He only wanted attention. He only wanted me to care.

"Are you serious?" he asked and he sounded like he wouldn't believe me anything at all. I nodded. "Totally. Go into your room. Grab your clothes or buy yourself some new stuff and discover the world. I'll send you money whenever you need it." I kept going as if it would be the most normal thing on earth.

He slowly nodded. I knew exactly that he was going to need me.. it wasn't going to take long.

Y/n

"Your husband is really nice. It was really polite how he introduced my grandson to me." she said with a smile that was killing me because it showed that she wasn't serious. The sarcasm was written into her face.

Of course I knew that something was wrong from the way they walked in. Even the way Ethan talked was weird.. something was definitely wrong because otherwise he would've let him talk to her. They had something to talk about and I wasn't complaining about it because as long as they weren't talking I was totally fine. It already made me crazy that she got to talk too much to Sun and get to know Dean. She really wasn't planning on going away.

"You know.. I see how busy your husband is and your kids are barely at home at all, means you have a lot of time and that's where I'm asking myself what you are doing all day. As much as I've seen.. you're doing NOTHING!" she said and she sounded disgusting and disappointed.

I wasn't going to tell her that I just finished another book and that I was going to publish it. I wasn't going to tell her anything about it. I was publishing them under an anonymous name so nobody would really know me or my husband or my kids. I didn't need to give autograph sessions or be surrounded by readers wherever I went. I was fine like that.

Then she started to tell me how useless I would be and that I was never going to reach her level even if I would rob her bank again and take her opportunities. She said that she was going to do the right thing with taking my kids away. She would 'save' our kids with taking them away from us and giving them a new life.

When she told me about how she would take them with her, back to Monte Carlo, my eyes got wet because she was explaining it with such details and so professional that I was sure nothing could keep her from doing it. It sounded like it was actually possible.. I couldn't stop her in any way because she had every right. We were fucked because what happened, happened. It was the truth.

I wanted to cry at how serious she was but I wasn't a teen anymore. I needed to try everything. I could've never let her do that. I would've preferred to die instead of letting her do that.

Then she put a contract out of her Prada bag. She laid it on the flat table in front of us and pointed at it.

"First I want you to hand me your bank accounts. Everything is ready. You only need to sign it." he explained. She wasn't even smiling or enjoying it. She was just pissed. She was angry. Spitting fire and making me feel like shit.

I shook my head. She had to start somewhere and she chose the bank accounts. I didn't care about the money but I knew if I would let her do that she would just keep going and want more. She would know that I was letting her play with me and take everything away from me. She would know that she was stronger than me and I was never going to let that happen.

She stood up and said. "I'll come again tomorrow. You have one day to sign it. Shouldn't be so difficult." then she turned around and left while my heart was beating like crazy and my stomach hurting as if I got punched.

Sun

We didn't waste one second. We already had pillow fights. Watched a movie, cooked together, ate dinner and sat on the lake. Touching the water with my fingertip was so calming that I could've spend my whole life there. We also made some tea and talked. We just talked. About the world and the universe, about us, if we were going to have kids one day, where else we could go, what we were going to do after school and how beautiful it was going to be there.

I loved talking to him. I could've listened to him for hours but after the sun disappeared completely I got really tired because it truly took my energy with it. It was always like that.

So we went inside into the comfortable, warm and modern, yet old fashioned house. It was amazing. Wooden floors that made noises with every step. It felt like home and I didn't know why. I felt comfortable. Especially with him. I couldn't wait to cuddle with him under the thick blankets with his big warm hands around me and his lips softly on my neck or my forehead.

He was already laying down and yawing. We decided to not use our phones as long as we weren't going back home. We couldn't turn them off completely in case of an emergency. I took off my shirt and put it back to the other clothes. I wanted to grab something comfortable until I heard him scream "WOW!"

I turned around to him and looked at him, eyes wide open. "What?" I asked and noticed that he was looking down at me. He leaned in and looked closely as if he was trying to find something on my chest or stomach.

"Babygirl.. you're growing.." he said and looked at me with a dropped jaw. I didn't understand what he meant. I just furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him, totally confused. He was almost drooling. That made me blush and I wanted to know why.

"Your boobs.." he said quietly and bit his lower lip. Then he swallowed and I just turned around, totally shy and I didn't want to but I just had to laugh. He was totally exaggerating. I didn't have small boobs before, they were average but yes, they were growing lately. I could barely notice it. I only noticed it when I had to buy my bras in a bigger size but I really didn't expect him to notice it.

I quickly grabbed a sweater and put it on before the heat in my cheeks was going to burn me. "Nah! You can't do that to me now! You can't just put on a thick ass sweater now!" I heard him say a little pissed, as if my boobs were his right. I turned around to him and clenched my jaw although I had to smile because I didn't want to show it.

I knew I didn't have to be so embarrassed because we were talking about literally everything and I never hid something from him but it was just new to me.

"Dean! Did you-.. were you measuring my boobs with your eyes all the time, or what?" I actually wanted to say something else but I didn't know how to explain that otherwise. I was shy in that moment and I didn't even know why.

"Uh yes?! Excuse me but how did you expect me to not notice that! And how dare you cover them?" he asked and he sounded pissed and kinda overwhelmed, excited at the same time. He was rushing and talking way too fast. That made me laugh.

"Ouf shut up!" I said and took off my jeans. I put them to the other clothes and saw that he already sat up. I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Come to daddy.." he said totally serious and I could hear how horny he was. He got in the mood. My jaw dropped. Was he really going to do that? He couldn't just pull all daddy on me when everything else was so soft.

I opened my mouth to say something but his look showed me that I didn't have the right to resist and do what I wanted. So I slowly walked towards him and got on his lap. One leg on each side.There was nothing I could do about it. No matter how much I tried to keep it soft, I couldn't resist him because my body was craving him.

First he put his hands on my hipbones and slid them up slowly. I loved it when he caressed my body. He grabbed my boobs and squeezed them. I had to laugh. All I could see was his smirk. How he slid his hands up and down my boobs almost made me go crazy. He bent down and kissed my chest several times. So soft and so slowly that I could barely feel it...

Moon

I knew exactly that he was going to give up but I didn't expect him to do it that fast. I wasn't complaining about it to be honest. I was totally fine with it. Of course I went back to Skylar immediately and we made another tour with the motorcycle.

We stopped somewhere to eat burgers and after that she told me about what dad has done when they were alone after they 'kidnapped' me. My fucking blood was boiling. I was even angrier than I've been before, when I saw him. How could he do something like that? I knew I was right. He was a damn creep. I trusted him with everything. I always trusted him with everything and I never expected him to do that but I felt it... god damn.. he was my fucking dad..

When she told me how he pinned her against the wall and told her that she would be his soon after he finished me, she had tears in her eyes. It was bothering her and making her uncomfortable. I hugged her tightly and hated my dad for the situation he got me into. Because of him my girlfriend felt uncomfortable in my arms. He made everything so awful.. I couldn't believe him. For a second I believed that he was actually trying to help me.. but I finally understood why it was bothering him that I was spending my time with her..

As soon as I was going to be done here I was so going to kill him for that. I always thought that my dad would love me because I loved him too and we were doing everything together but parents don't do that stuff to their own sons. I was embarrassed because I was his son. I never thought I would be able to think like this but I was disgusted.

I wanted to distract her so we decided to drive around for a while. I succeeded. She told me to drive faster and faster. Driving between all the cars on the street, at night with adrenaline in my blood and my girl behind me was probably the best feeling ever..

I drove into a street that was less crowded so I could drift and stop to make a break.. Unfortunately I was too fast and didn't see the car coming from the right side, so I crashed into it before I could even slam the breaks.

Skylar

"Do you think he's dead?" I asked David and bent down to see if he was moving or if his eyes were open. Blood was running down his temple and he wasn't moving or breathing at all.

I looked at David and he shrugged. Monique, his girlfriend should be still in the hotel waiting for him. We had a good plan. He told her that he was going to buy something and come back but he was never going to come back. These two were the ones that we were spending our time with.

I don't think that I need to explain what was going on between David and me but it was time to leave this place.

"I said he should faint but not die, D!" I said angrily.

I really loved moon. I loved him a lot. I still loved him. But I couldn't do it anymore. I really tired to be nice at the beginning. I tried to be an angel so he would like me because I liked him. I knew he love me.. it was love at the first sight. From both sides.. but he wasn't how I wanted him to be, so I needed to change him. I did but I still wasn't satisfied and when we met David and Monique I knew immediately that there was something that.. that spark between us. I couldn't deny it and I didn't want to.

I didn't tell Moon anything about us. Why should I? I knew him and I knew how it was going to end but I wanted it to end like this. It was better like that. Without drama.

Filling him with drugs and alcohol was really easy because I knew how much he wanted me. He was ready to do anything for me. I wanted him too. But I wanted David more. Moon was always really nice and he was always there for me but that wasn't enough.

"Who cares." he said and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me towards his car but I couldn't help and turn around to him one last time.. my heart broke..

How he was laying there with blood over his face... the steam coming out of his motorcycle and how silent it was.. made me feel bad. I had to sympathize with him without even wanting it.

That between us.. it was boring.

It wasn't magical.

It wasn't lovely.

It wasn't good.

It wasn't forever.

It wasn't real.

It was nothing.

Only a waste of time.

We never had anything romantic or something that would show our love for each other.

It wasn't as special as it was with Sun and Dean for example. We were just two people, spending time with each other, trying to figure out what we were doing. Everything was just stupid and boring.. senseless... childish.. It wasn't worth it any way. It was nothing that was going to last anyway but he was too much in love and that hurt a little. He was so into it and so hopeful that I just needed to end it like this before he was going to propose to me or something..

I was leaving.. without leaving him a note or a message or anything else.. he was going to miss me and it was probably going to hurt for a while.. but he was going to get over it.

I was sure about that.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
384K 8.7K 94
Confusion. ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❤️
75.9K 969 27
Me: oh so you have a brother i should take note ;) Stranger: whatever just don't on him :( Me: i dont even know your brother dumbass Stranger: hmm po...