Can't hate you || e.d

By chaoscupid

"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️ More

👄 IMPORTANT 👄
Plot
Wrong people
Daddy's home
Mr. Dolan
Teasing
Mysterious bags
Freedom
Imagination
The gang
Babygirls CEO
Sorry Charlie
Cold water
I hate you
His own bad
Alarm
The truth
Next try
Sun and moon
Playing games
Can't hate you
Daddy and Babygirl
YGC
Gunshot
Moon and Sun
Cotton candy
Love
Happy Birthday
Venice beach
Best present
The call
The Joker
Signals
Hurting
Pain
Grayson
Coco
Drugs and Alcohol
Confrontations
A great mom
Too late
Panic
Charlie's angel
Daddy is back
Lust
Winter magic
Charlie and Josh
Tears of effort
I do
A baby
+
Years and Years
Dean
Attraction
Bad boys
Daddy's little princess
Confusion
Kidnapper
Blue Ferrari
Lovely candy
Kisses
Issues
Between us
Trouble
Questions over questions
Cool mom
Her story
The scary parts
Fuck enemies
More pain
Broken pieces
Only a little love
Mr Collins
Good luck Sun
Two sides
Daddy issues 2.0
Fightclub
Dark Moon
Healing words
Double trouble
Charm
Anxiety
Nightmares
A little space
Hennessy and heartbreaks
Storms
Disappointment
Birthday parties
Party crashers
Girls
Forgive him
Memories
Love in person
Creeping
Mother and daughter
Runaway
Danger
Late night tattoos
Inked scars
"you"
"..and me"
'How about protecting me from yourself?'
Endgame
I cant hate you
Promises
Nostalgia
Wrong words
Unlucky child
Don't give up
Worth it
Grayson's son
Little lion
Teams
Parallel universe
The game
Team comeback
Fake friends
First lesson
Why do you hate me so much?
Bad daddy
Impressions
Mom talk
New beginning
Surprising reunion
Heavy past
Broken pieces everywhere
Different worlds
It wasn't real
First heartbreak
Stars in her eyes
Roses, love and cars
Bombs
Real enemies
Creeping
Loop
Protective
World war III
Aggressive love
We're only friends
Leave with granny
Butterflies
Running away from love
'Ann'
First step
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
Strange
Reality
Mother
Acceptance
Happy Halloween
Black
Big wounds
Sunshine
It's time to wake up
Awful jokes
Solving mysteries
Dangerous ideas
The new leader
Horny mess
Playing with fire
Trouble everywhere
Quick steps
Guilt
Hard work pays off
A girl is a gun
Catching the past
Friends don't lie
New friendships
Mixed feelings
Harsh softness
Positive Negative
Thorns
Silence
Fate
Snitches
Cloudy skies
A home
Silver
Can't hate
Time
Lovely
Red pumps
Demons
Real secrets
Everything for love
Invasion of privacy
Heat
Endless pain
Hope (END)

Snitch

2K 45 74
By chaoscupid

 Sun

The dinner with grandma went great. She loved Dean. She hugged him without hesitation as soon as she saw him as if she's known him for years. That was really surprising and weird because everyone of my family who got to know Dean hated him immediately but that showed how different and amazing she was. She was really different than the rest of my family. She didn't judge him a bit. She made him feel so comfortable and made such funny jokes that we all had to laugh. Mom and dad were fake laughing and smiling but that was another story. She talked to him as if she was his best friend. I saw how comfortable he was next to her. She kept saying how handsome and polite he is and that he should take care of me and that we deserve each other because we fit perfectly together. She even got emotional.

She barely knew me but she already loved me and that was so heartwarming, I couldn't understand why mom and dad didn't get well along with her or like her at all. Maybe because she was so different than them. She even told us we should go somewhere on vacation and spend much time together. She was dying to come to one of our games and I was dying to see her there. I truly asked myself where she's been my whole life. I knew things would have been so much easier, fun and chill with her so I wished for her to never leave.

Dean and I left after dinner, with tons of my clothes. I wasn't sure for how long I was going to stay with him but they should stay there because I always needed them when I came over. It was good to have some of my clothes in his closet. I couldn't always take one of his sweaters that were so fluffy, soft and big. They always smelled like him and that was enough to make me weak but I couldn't keep stealing his clothes. He had enough clothes of his in my closet to stay for at least two weeks even if he would change every day.

He opened the door for me and I got in the car. It was a cute gesture. I didn't know why but it made me feel really soft. When he got in as well and turned the engine on he said "I fall in love with you every day, over and over again?" as if he could read my mind. I smiled and turned around to him. I put my hand on his and kept smiling. "I love you. So does my grandma." I said and had to laugh. He laughed too and his laugh was so beautiful, I wanted to cry. It was that kind of laugh that I loved to hear and that made my heart beat faster with every time.

"I swear for a second I thought she was going to kidnap me and run away with me." he said and I looked at him eyes wide open and gasped. "That's exactly what I thought. When I saw how she looked at the flowers you got her, I was sure she was going to freeze and hide them somewhere." I said remembering the moment. He got her a bouquet of beautiful flowers and she was so amazed that her eyes almost fell out. She was so cute.

"Thank god she's not sixteen." he said like he would be seriously worrying about it and that made me laugh even more. I let my head fall back and smiled. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Everything was perfect but still so imperfect that I only concentrated on the perfect side until the imperfect side would take over and explode.

Moon

When I saw Josh calling I answered with a clenched jaw. "Why do you keep calling me? You're not my damn babysitter!" I said raising my voice because he called me like eleven times and I really had enough of him. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Calm your ass down. Where are you?" he asked and he sounded just as aggressive as me. "Stop giving a shit about where I am or what I'm doing." I said and wanted to hang up but he kept going. "Bitch.. if you don't tell me where you are.. I'll swear I'll tell your dad to send the team. He's only waiting for a call. Don't wanna get embarrassed, right?" he said and I clenched my jaw even harder. "You can't threaten me. Do whatever you want. Nobody gives a fuck. I'll check out of the hotel, gonna throw my phone away and carry my money with me. Good luck with finding me, whores." I said and hung up.

I walked towards one of the huge windows and before I threw my phone away, I saw how often Sun called and texted me. I stopped clenching my jaw and felt my heartbeat slowing down.. somehow everything slowed down.

Her messages were heartwarming.. she said she hoped that I'm fine and that I'll come back soon because she missed me and that she had great news.. that she needed me and that she was worried for me.. my lovely sister..

Obviously everything was so fine that Josh and dad were stressing me for nothing. I swallowed and it felt heavy, like I would swallow a stone. It hurt my heart because I wished I could tell her everything but I didn't want to. I didn't want to show her the dirty sides of her older brother. I didn't want her to know about this all. She would have been disappointed. She was trusting and loving her brother.. but I knew she was fine and I was glad about that because she had Dean.

I had Skylar.

I opened the window and took a step back.

I threw it out like I was hoping to hit something with it.. I didn't even want to see how it dropped on the floor, or on somebody's head, or car. We were on the eighteenth floor. I didn't really care if it hurt somebody. I didn't want to see it.

"Are you ready?" I asked Skylar while she was sniffing a line. I put my jacket on and she reached me the rolled dollar. I took a line as well. She nodded and we left the room, hand in hand ready to check out, not caring about the mess we made.

Sun

I helped him with the laundry while wearing one of his sweaters again. I wanted to wear my own clothes but I couldn't help it. I was addicted to his clothes. It was all I was wearing with knee length socks. We turned some music on and it ended up in 10% doing laundry 90% dancing and singing.

I never had that much fun in my entire life. I couldn't stop laughing and I never felt like this before.. nothing mattered. I didn't need to be worried about what dad was thinking, if they wanted me to be here or not.. everything seemed so easy.

After a while he said "Babe please stop laughing, it's way too hot I'm about to melt!" but he was laughing too. He knew that the sun was shining harder and brighter whenever I laughed. For a second I stopped dancing and laughing and so did he because I thought he was serious. I tried to catch my breath. A break wasn't a bad idea.

We just looked at each other.

'Lovesick by Mura Masa ft. AsAP Rocky' and our heartbeats..

Then he said "I'm kidding just keep going, I would burn only to hear you laugh." and laughed again. So did I and we started dancing again.

Sometimes I thought I didn't deserve his love because he was so lovely and caring and everything else that someone like him who went through so much shit could never have. He was really special. He deserved so much more. I really didn't know what I would've been doing right now if his dad wouldn't have forced him to be so obsessed with me.

We decided to follow grandmas advice and planned on driving to a house, near a lake, to have the weekend only for us, away from everyone. I already texted dad about that and he said it would be a great idea. He trusted us and although we couldn't tell him everything about what we were doing, he knew that I would be safe with him.

I was planning to spend the rest of my life with him even tho I was only sixteen, I knew there were still so many years to my death that I couldn't wait to fill with him because I was never going to get enough of him.

Moon

We went to another hotel that was just as fancy as the last one and the room was even on a higher floor. The view was sick and it made me feel sick but I still enjoyed it.

As soon as Skylar laid down on the bed because she wanted to sleep and I yawned, the door opened so loudly and so fast that I winced. Skylar stood up as fast as she laid down and our guys walked in. Dad's team.. I clenched my jaw.. I didn't expect this but at the same time I knew that Josh was annoying enough to do this. I was just surprised because they were faster than I thought.

They were wearing their mission clothes.. each one of them were wearing their masks except Josh and dad. They looked like an army. As if I was really dangerous and they needed to give their best to beat me.

Dad walked towards me with a clenched jaw and I was ready to fight him. This all made me so mad.. why couldn't they leave me alone? What was their problem? My blood was boiling. I hated how stubborn he was. Couldn't he just leave me alone and let me have fun with my girlfriend? Why was it so hard for him to leave me alone? Did he have to find and annoy me? I finally understood how Sun felt. He should've went and enjoy his life and taken care of his daughter instead of chasing me, that controlling bossy ass.

"You're coming with me." he said, nodding slowly with that kind of voice that I never heard of him. It was another level of madness but I didn't care about it, just like he didn't care about my privacy. He couldn't come and collect me as if I would be a little kid that didn't know what to do. He couldn't just say 'you're coming with me'. I didn't have to do what he wanted me to do. He couldn't expect me to come with him after I saw this life. Here was nobody who told me what to do or when I should be where or what I should do when. I was spitting fire with my eyes.

"My ass I'll come with you." I said, walking towards him with a wide chest and clenched jaw. I've never talked to him like that and with so much attitude as if I would be bigger than him and I was expecting him to slap or punch me but he just smiled.

"Funny how my son thinks he would be my dad." he said and James and Josh approached me. They both grabbed my arms and carried me outside of the room. I tried to free myself aggressively and shake them off but they didn't let go. I screamed and told them to leave me alone and fuck off like I was possessed but they were too stubborn.

"SKYLAR!" I screamed, turning around but all I saw was dad closing the door behind him.. they were alone. In that moment I swore to god that I was going to kill my dad if he would touch her in any way.

Ethan

She was a bitch. A hoe. Not the cute polite girl that we got to know. Not the girl that we ate dinner with.. and her parents.. I wasn't even sure anymore if these people were actually her parents because they were way too educated and polite to have a daughter like her. Or they were just playing their roles too.

I was disgusted and upset by how she fooled my son. I should've known it.. these clothes.. these moves.. these eyes.. everything

Unfortunately he wasn't as mature as me yet. He was still a kid in his brain because he didn't know that women were guns. He didn't know that it was easy for them to wrap boys like him around their finger. All they had to do was revealing their body.

"What do you want from my son? His money? His soul? What is it? Tell me. I'll give it to you."

I was ready to give her the amount of money that she wanted, only so she would stay away from Moon and disappear, completely out of his life but when she said "His dick. Can you give me that too?.. I think you can give it to me." and bit her finger, my soul just left my body and went to hell and back.

Her smile was so dirty but so soft and devilish at the same time, I was totally shocked and disappointed. She fooled him, acting like an angel who loved him.. like she would be the nicest and most supportive girl ever, who would take care of him and even his sister.. but she was a disgusting witch. She played her role to get him.. and now she was showing her real face. I knew girls like her. She was a little whore who was messing with my son and I wasn't going to let her do that. Who did she think she was? Who did she think she was messing with?

"I wouldn't have a problem with that.." she said keeping her smile and walking towards me.. before she reached me I took a step back. Unfortunately that bitch had the nerve to take her top off and show me her white lace bra.

"We can do it right here if you want.. I see the way you look at me.." she said, taking off her skirt. "Keep your fucking clothes on and your hands to yourself. What sort of whore are you? Who do you think you are playing with? Stay the fuck away from Moon!" I said and tried to remember that she was a teenage girl and that I couldn't punch her right in the face.

As much as I knew Moon he was deeply in love with her and he thought that she would be the right one and he would never expect her to do something like this, meant he wasn't going to believe me ,so I had to deal with her. I tried to be patient but when I wanted to grab my phone to call Josh and tell him to come back right after he dropped Moon off, she just put her hands on my shoulders and pressed her body against mine. She was definitely a psychopath. I was sure about that.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the wall. My blood was boiling. How could a young girl be so wasted? She was so naughty and disgusting, I just couldn't stand her and I couldn't believe my stupid son. I couldn't believe it. I never expected someone like her to turn out like this. It seemed impossible to me but that was what drugs were doing.

She looked at me as if she would be in pain and moaned. "Don't be so rough, daddy.." she said and I lost it. I wasn't going to hit her or hurt her in any way because I never hit women. She was pushing me to the edge. I even thought about handcuffing her so she would keep her hands to herself but I was sure that she was going to like that because she was that type of kinky bitch.

»I'm saying it one last time. Stay away from my son.« I said.

I wasn't going to threaten her because her stupid ass wouldn't understand it any way. She wasn't even listening, so I was going to concentrate on talking to Moon instead of her.

I let her go and walked towards the door but heard her say "But I can't.. especially after I got a taste of you.. please don't leave." her voice was so.. repulsive.. it was that kind of voice that a naughty, dirty, horny ass little slut had. A desperate, little girl.

I didn't turn around to look at her or say something because it wasn't worth shit. I just left and called Josh. He was driving Moon to my office. That office that he escaped from last time. This time the whole team was going to watch him.

When he picked up my voice was raspy and deep. I was pissed as fuck. "After you're done with Moon you're going to lock that fucking girl into a tiny room and I don't give a fuck if she rots there or not. Make sure that nobody finds her." I hung up and walked towards my car with clenched fists.

Moon

I was tied onto a chair in the middle of that damn office with everyone around me. They were just looking at me while I was trying to free my ass. It was so embarrassing and annoying. These grown ass men were acting stupid.

I couldn't take it.

The ropes that were literally squeezing me where making me feel like shit. My body was hot and I felt the like walls were coming closer. It was too much for me. My high blood pressure and pulse were making me lose my mind. I just wanted to get out. I felt like I couldn't breathe and would lose my mind.

I screamed a few times but they didn't move an inch. Only Josh tilt his head and looked at me with arms crossed in front of his chest. His looks were filled with disappointment but I was only trying to get out. They couldn't do this to me. My throat was burning. I was already out of breath so I let my head fall back and in that moment dad walked in. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I gave him the worst death stare ever but he was pissed and didn't care about that.

I was so angry at him. I was breathing heavily and clenching my jaw and my fists. My whole body was hurting and I just wanted to fight him. He told the other ones to leave and as soon as we were alone he sat down on the corner on his table and looked at me. Then he laughed. I kept clenching my jaw.

"What's so funny about this?" I asked and my voice was really raw. "What's so funny? The fact how you're sitting there and can't do shit. How you thought you would be a big man, driving through the streets with your bitch and spending money on drugs and alcohol. That's hella funny." he said still laughing. I was about to explode of anger.

"You can't do this to your son. Let me go... and I swear if you call her bitch ever again.." I said still trying to free myself like I was going crazy. He didn't even care about it. I couldn't finish my sentence because I wanted to say so many things at the same time.. He just watched me and he was enjoying it. That made me even angrier and he still didn't care about it. Didn't he love me? Not even a bit?

"Where did you think you were doing?" he asked and crossed his arms in front of his chest. He was serious but he didn't sound angry. I knew him very well and that only meant that he was hella pissed.

I tried to keep calm but it felt impossible. I didn't answer him because I didn't have to tell him shit. I was eighteen and he couldn't act like I was seven. What was he doing? Letting them tie me on a chair and just sit there totally stupid to watch me and ask stupid shit?

"Where is Skylar and what did you do to her?" I asked, not answering any of his questions, looking at him, totally exhausted and out of breath. He laughed again and I screamed because I wanted him to stop laughing.

"You're acting like we're in a movie. What do you think I did? Threw her out of the window?" he asked, shrugging and I clenched my jaw. "I swear.. if you touched her.." I said but didn't continue again. He got off the table and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. He seemed surprised like he didn't expect me to say that. "Why should I touch her? In what way. Could you explain that to me?" he asked and I knew he was even angrier than before. This time I didn't care about it.

"You know what I mean. She is MY girlfriend." I said totally seriously raising my chin and looking at him the same way he was looking at me. "How could you think that-.. why should I?" he raised his voice but he wasn't screaming. "Maybe because you're tired of mom's old ass pus-.." before I could finish my sentence he slapped me with the back of his hand so hard that I couldn't move or breathe for a few seconds. I felt my heart in my cheek. It was hurting so much that I thought he broke my yaw.. I never felt this kind of pain. It was burning like hell.

I gasped like I just got out of the water before I drowned and screamed because of the pain. I've also never seen him looking at me like that... that gave me the rest..

Ethan

I never hurt Moon out of anger but with that move he deserved it and I was going to do it again if he was going to continue with that bitch ass attitude. I was disappointed. I knew he was going along the wrong path but I never expected him to say something like that and that's why I didn't want him to continue his sentence.

He couldn't think that I was going to allow him everything and be so easy on him with whatever he wanted to do. In that moment I couldn't believe that he was my son. Usually he would've never said that.. but he was really fucked it.

He needed to get to know my rough sides to learn how serious it all was. No matter if he was making silly youth mistakes, they could turn into something serious.

I just looked at him to let him now how disgusted and upset I was

"You can't be my son.. and if you are.. then all the things I've taught you were wasted time because you can't even get out of the chair you're tied on." I said and left the room.

I was going to deal with him later because my disappointment was way too big.. I couldn't talk to him..

Sun

We packed our stuff and drove to the house near to the lake. I didn't know if Dean was owning it or if he rent it but I was excited as hell because it was a really beautiful Please. It was surrounded by a few small mountains and the lake. No other houses, cars or streets. It was only two hours away from home.

The weather was a little rainy and cold but the car was warm and so was Dean's hand on my thigh. I was happy. Really happy. For the first time in a while.. I felt like everything could go back to normal. I stopped thinking about all the bad things and everything else around us. I only concentrated on the moment and tried to enjoy it. I something like our first small vacation. We were only going to spend three days there but for me it was so a long time..

When we arrived and got off the car the first thing I noticed was the silence. It was perfect.. the aesthetic of this place enchanted me... in my eyes it was way too huge for us two but it was cute.

I ran towards the lake and stopped right in front of it. It was so silent and so peaceful, calm and relaxing that I just stood there for a while. I saw my reflection.. and smiled.

The mountains around us made it seem like there was nothing else behind them... as if this was the world and the rest was blank...

He wrapped his arms around me and put laid his chin on my shoulder. I put my hands on his and kissed his cheek.

I already knew that I wanted to stay here with him forever because we were alone. In our own world. Only us, the mountains, the house and the calm lake.

I didn't want more.

I wanted to capture that moment and stop the time. I wanted to stand there with him.

It was so beautiful that we had to take pictures. I captured a moment that was unbelievably beautiful in my eyes... One picture that made me fall in love with him again. I was so close to get on my knee and ask him to marry me before he could do it...

His smile and the way he looked like. He wasn't thinking about anything else than this and it was making my heart race. I knew I was never going to love anybody else than him and I didn't know what I would've done if I would've lost him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 969 27
Me: oh so you have a brother i should take note ;) Stranger: whatever just don't on him :( Me: i dont even know your brother dumbass Stranger: hmm po...
344K 5.4K 110
i wanted to write some so i did. i also put them in a book. [unedited] [completed]
319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❤️
966K 27.8K 31
New phone, who dis? You texted me first so idk Oh yeah. You're so stupid ©Madison Hotzel