Can't hate you || e.d

chaoscupid tarafından

"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️ Daha Fazla

👄 IMPORTANT 👄
Plot
Wrong people
Daddy's home
Mr. Dolan
Teasing
Mysterious bags
Freedom
Imagination
The gang
Babygirls CEO
Sorry Charlie
Cold water
I hate you
His own bad
Alarm
The truth
Next try
Sun and moon
Playing games
Can't hate you
Daddy and Babygirl
YGC
Gunshot
Moon and Sun
Cotton candy
Love
Happy Birthday
Venice beach
Best present
The call
The Joker
Signals
Hurting
Pain
Grayson
Coco
Drugs and Alcohol
Confrontations
A great mom
Too late
Panic
Charlie's angel
Daddy is back
Lust
Winter magic
Charlie and Josh
Tears of effort
I do
A baby
+
Years and Years
Dean
Attraction
Bad boys
Daddy's little princess
Confusion
Kidnapper
Blue Ferrari
Lovely candy
Kisses
Issues
Between us
Trouble
Questions over questions
Cool mom
Her story
The scary parts
Fuck enemies
More pain
Broken pieces
Only a little love
Mr Collins
Good luck Sun
Two sides
Daddy issues 2.0
Fightclub
Dark Moon
Healing words
Double trouble
Charm
Anxiety
Nightmares
A little space
Hennessy and heartbreaks
Storms
Disappointment
Birthday parties
Party crashers
Girls
Forgive him
Memories
Love in person
Creeping
Mother and daughter
Runaway
Danger
Late night tattoos
Inked scars
"you"
"..and me"
'How about protecting me from yourself?'
Endgame
I cant hate you
Promises
Nostalgia
Wrong words
Unlucky child
Don't give up
Worth it
Grayson's son
Little lion
Teams
Parallel universe
The game
Team comeback
Fake friends
First lesson
Why do you hate me so much?
Bad daddy
Impressions
New beginning
Surprising reunion
Heavy past
Broken pieces everywhere
Different worlds
Snitch
It wasn't real
First heartbreak
Stars in her eyes
Roses, love and cars
Bombs
Real enemies
Creeping
Loop
Protective
World war III
Aggressive love
We're only friends
Leave with granny
Butterflies
Running away from love
'Ann'
First step
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
Strange
Reality
Mother
Acceptance
Happy Halloween
Black
Big wounds
Sunshine
It's time to wake up
Awful jokes
Solving mysteries
Dangerous ideas
The new leader
Horny mess
Playing with fire
Trouble everywhere
Quick steps
Guilt
Hard work pays off
A girl is a gun
Catching the past
Friends don't lie
New friendships
Mixed feelings
Harsh softness
Positive Negative
Thorns
Silence
Fate
Snitches
Cloudy skies
A home
Silver
Can't hate
Time
Lovely
Red pumps
Demons
Real secrets
Everything for love
Invasion of privacy
Heat
Endless pain
Hope (END)

Mom talk

2.1K 55 47
chaoscupid tarafından

Sun

When we went back home after the doc, dad's team was already there. I loved to see them, but I had to call Dean first. I had to tell him about what happened in the car and that what happened on the field was nothing next to that. I thought of telling Dean to fight people more often, as long as it would impress my dad.

Sometimes I imagined them both working together.. how it would be if dad would have Dean in his team.. if they would get well along and how it would be if they would be friends with Moon.

That would be so amazing. I'd be the happiest person on earth. I sighed and grabbed my phone. He answered immediately.

"How are you? How is your nose and what did the doc say? FaceTime me I want to see you. I wanted to talk to you more, but I couldn't because you know..", he said and he seemed really worried. It made my heart melt. I knew exactly why he couldn't talk more. He couldn't show his real side when my dad was there. It was awkward and I'm not going to say that he was scared of him, but he just knew exactly what to do and what not.

"I'm fine I'm fine... no need for a surgery and.. guess what happened.", I said trying to not give away how I felt. Silence. I couldn't imagine how many things were going through his head. That almost made me laugh because I knew he imagined the worst things...

"I have no clue because I have good and bad vibes. Tell me before I lose my mind.", he said very inpatient. I chuckled. "Okay listen.. my dad.. wants you to come over one day, so he can talk to you.." I said and bit my lower lip of excitement. Silence again... "Is 'talk to you' a code or something for 'slice you into pieces because you scared his daughter', 'stab you' or anything else?", he asked and I laughed.

"Okay, first of all, you didn't scare me... I'm already used to you and I love seeing you like a beast! Second, he really wanted to talk to you but it's not going to be that easy.. that's what he said.", I explained and could hear him taking a deep breath. "Holy... This is getting serious..", he said and I smiled although he couldn't see it... I knew he could feel it.

"Dean, can you imagine that he's actually going to give you a chance? Like seriously? Do you know that I would die of happiness?!", I asked scream-whispering. "Don't you dare to. Aren't you afraid that I could mess it up?", he asked and I sighed. "I trust you. I know exactly that you'll do the right thing.."

Ethan

"You really want to talk to him?" Josh asked eyes wide open. He was smiling. "Only because he beat a guy?", Jason asked. I shrugged and let my head fall back, staring at the lights on the high ceiling.

"You should've seen how he beat the hell out of him.. that aggression.. he reminded me of myself when I was younger.. and the way he looked at Sun...", I smiled but reminded myself that I wasn't alone, so I made that smile fade immediately. I was smiling because I had to think of my little muffin.. my Sun.. she was so happy when I told her hat I'd like to talk to him. She was barely talking to me before that and now.. she was so happy..

"Oh, come on.. you can't let these things affect you.. what about the things before?", Jason asked. I leaned in very slowly. "Do you know that he was the first person in whose arms she ran after she came out of the changing room with her mom.. not me.. it was him..", I said with furrowed eyebrows and somehow I wasn't mad.

I was just hurt.

I had to realize the truth.

Usually, she would've ran to me after she got hurt. I would hug her and tell her that I could make the pain go away with a tiny soft kiss. She would giggle and believe me.. she would only let me help her.. now she wasn't even aware of my existence because he was there and he replaced me in any way... and he was doing a great job.

I saw how she hugged him. How she presses her head against his chest, trying to disappear in him, closing her eyes not, wanting to let him go again.. it hurt like hell..

"Damn damn, boy we lost him.", James said with an innocent smile and his arms crossed in front of his chest. I didn't want to, but I had to smile as well. I loved these assholes.

Suddenly the door got opened and Moon walked in like he missed something. He was rushing and he looked confused. I raised a brow and leaned back. So did the others.

"Where have you been, son?", I asked tilting my head. He seemed nervous. "Uh-.. I just-.. came..?!", he didn't really know how to answer. "No. Where have you been during the game when that asshole hurt your sister?", I asked and his jaw dropped. He looked at me eyes wide open. Like he just woke up.

"Someone hurt Sun? Was it Dean? Is she okay?", he asked and I could see his chest going up and down very fast. "You would know that if you would've been there. Where. Were. You.", I asked and threw a serious look at him. He licked his lips and slid his fingers over them.. then he bit his inner cheek.

"E, it's obvious. Our boy was hunting..", James said and I had to snort, but I didn't. "I was with Skylar..", he admitted quietly. He was scared that I would yell at him. I was mad because he wasn't with his sister and there to do something. He could've beaten that guy up, but he wasn't around. He didn't even know that she got hurt.

"Hmm you were with Skylar..", I said and he nodded. He was still standing there in the door and I loved to see how he looked.. so nervous and strained. "And What did you do?", I asked smiling totally curiously because I knew exactly what he did. He looked away. "We just..", he started but didn't know how to continue so he just pressured his lips. "Fucked." Josh said and I snorted. I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I just laughed. "Man, I was going to say that. Why didn't you let me do it?" I asked still laughing. They laughed too and I could see how embarrassed he was.

"Sit your ass down Moon.", I said pointing next to Jason, still laughing. He did what I said and we started the real meeting after getting ourselves back together.

Y/n

She was smiling while making her orange juice by herself.

"Are you nervous?", I asked her and she looked up. She looked cute with that bandaid on her nose. "Because of what?", she asked. Her eyes were shining and her smile was bright. I could feel the clouds fading.. it was getting warmer. "Oh, yeah! Definitely!", she said, remembering it and kept going. I loved watching her. I loved seeing her like that. I've missed it a lot. It's been a while since I haven't seen her like that.. like the old sun.. that was all I wanted.

"But I don't want it to be like it was with Moon! I want it to be soft and chill! You know he doesn't really have a family.. so there's no need for something big!" she said and licked her finger. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? How would you want it to be?", I asked and she bit her lower lip. "I don't want a special dinner or suits. He's not like that. I want to help Sam to make his favorite food.. and maybe..", she said and thought about how to continue it..

"Chocolate ice cream! He loves chocolate ice cream!", she said and clapped. She seemed really happy. Chocolate ice cream.. that was something so simple and classic, but it was so special at the same time like our cotton candy thing.. I was melting right in front of her.

"Tell me more about him.", I said smiling. I wanted to listen to her and get to know more about him while watching her being happy. I wanted her to talk about him because it made her feel good and I wanted to show some interest.

"Ah, he also likes soccer and action movies and he always straightens his hair because he hates it when it's curly! Yes, his hair is actually curly!", she said totally amazed about it and I looked at her eyes wide open. I didn't know that his hair was curly. It always seemed so natural and flawless.

"He's a great cook and he loves coffee. He can make a handstand and walk on his hands and he can do this weird thing with his tongue that not everybody can! It's very useful when-.. uh..", she stopped and didn't continue. She wiped her mouth with the back of his hand a little nervous and looked away. I furrowed my eyebrows. What did she want to say? It made me curious and worry a little bit..

"When he.. Uhm.. does that thing and.. makes me laugh.. when I'm not in a good mood... it's very useful.", she continued making her orange juice, trying to change the subject. She turned around to get some ice cubes out of the freezer. "Hmh.. sounds like a really interesting person. Seems like he can do a lot, especially on his own at such a young age..", I said impressed and she smiled again..

"Yeah, he's even more interesting and mature and independent, but that's not explainable. You have to experience it by yourself..", she said and her smile was literally saying enough. She was trusting him in every way. I already knew how much she loved him, but that feeling was getting deeper and deeper, every time that she smiled when she thought about him... Her phone started ringing and she answered the call immediately.

"Dad-.. Dean!" she said and my jaw dropped. I knew exactly what she was going to say. She looked away, so I couldn't see her face. I guessed she already knew why.. I clenched my jaw, but I couldn't be mad.. I had to accept it. I wasn't going to have that weird conversation about it with her.

I just swallowed and looked away as well, trying to not make her feel uncomfortable.

"Uh-huh.. okay.. I'll tell them.", she said and looked at me again. "Wait! I'll call you before I go to sleep, okay?", she asked and I melted again.. I knew they were talking to each other every night before they went to sleep.. how could we have been against them? There was no way we should. She hung up and smiled at me.

"I'm going up to my room. Goodnight Incase I fall asleep.", she said and gave me a kiss on my cheek before she left..

Sun

I was walking towards my room when Jason came out of dad's office. He looked up and smiled when he saw me. He walked towards me and his smile got even bigger. "Do you want some?", I asked holding up my orange juice that I was proud of because I made it with my own hands. He shook his head. "I heard about what happened. How is your nose?", he asked and came even closer. I just shook and tilted my head. "It's not hurting that much anymore.", I answered and he looked straight into my eyes. I had to smile because of the way he stared at me.

He took another step towards me and put both of his hands on my cheeks. His slid his thumbs over both ends of the bandaid on my nose. His hands were really warm and soft. He was softer than I thought. I always thought he would be the harsh badass of the group.

"Take care next time.. don't let any idiots hurt you in any way.", he said quietly and for the first time I got goosebumps when he talked because his voice had that special effect.. so raspy, but clean at the same time.. just like a mans voice should be.. "I will..", I said totally hypnotized by his eyes. I knew he was a weird, but special person, so I didn't let him affect me too much. I took a step back and squeezed my hair behind my ear.

"I'll go and sleep.. goodnight.", I said and he nodded. "Let me hug you one last time..", he said and he said it like he would never see me again. That made me feel weird. I didn't want to imagine that I wasn't going to see him again. It was complicated and weird, but I liked him. He was nice.

I smiled and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my lower waist and pulled me closer.. I've hugged him many times, but for the first time I was so close to him and for the first time I realized how good he actually smelled. When I backed off I looked up at him, still in his arms and asked "I'm going to see you again, right?", with furrowed eyebrows. "Of course. As long as you want that. You only need to ask.", he said and I laughed.

"Till next time then..", I said slowly backing off and walking past him. He turned around and said "Goodnight princess.", and winked. That made me chuckle. I felt his eyes on me until I entered my room and usually that would have made me feel weird, but he was one of the closest friends and team mates of my dad and I knew he would never do anything that he shouldn't, so I felt really safe about that situation. I knew he would never go too far and he was just messing with me. He was just joking...

Moon

After the meeting, I called Skylar. I was really excited and tired at the same time. It was my first real meeting about an important mission and I was already exhausted. I never realized what and how much work dad was getting done so fast and so good.

She didn't answer so I called her again. When she didn't answer again I thought she already must've fallen asleep so I texted her, but she didn't text back. I was sure that she fell asleep, but I had this bad feeling in my chest. That's how it's been in our family. Each one of us could always feel it if something went wrong.

It got me crazy. I was so close to drive over to her, but it was too late. I needed to check on her. It almost made me feel possessed and obsessed. She was probably just sleeping. I guess that was another stage of being in love with her. I couldn't think of anything else than her. She was everything.

My smile got bigger when I thought of her soft lips that always were so plump and purple after making out.. her neck that was the perfect canvas to leave love bites on it. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about her and for the first time, the ceiling that I was always staring at didn't seem so empty.

It looked like to sky for me because nothing was empty. My eyes couldn't see any emptiness while thinking about her. Everything was filled with something amazing...

I texted her again and told her how much I loved her although I usually wouldn't have said it so easily and ruin my badboy imagine by just being in my feels but I thought she just had to know it.

***

When I went to school in the morning I didn't see her. Seemed like she didn't arrive yet.. or maybe she was sleeping.. or planning to not join the first class. I didn't get a text or call back yet.. that made me a little nervous and worry. She was never sleeping that long. I knew that very well. She would have called me or text me immediately as soon as she would see my messages.. she would have never left me on read, but she did.

I hoped she was going to come soon, so I could make sure that she was fine and I was definitely going to ask her what she's been doing and why she made me worry that much.. but I knew I wasn't going to feel comfortable without her.

Sun

"Okay, he could ask you about everything. Form your favorite team to my favorite book reading position." I said and he looked at me eyes wide open. "Wow. Many fucking details. Do you even have a favorite book reading position, like what the hell is that?", he asked with furrowed eyebrows, totally confused and overwhelmed. Actually he was calm, but I needed to prepare him because he was going to come over in two days and he needed to be ready for everything. For even the tiniest thing that he couldn't expect.

"Yeah, it's like this." I said, leaned my elbow on the table and laid my chin into my palm. His jaw dropped. "What the fuck..", he said and I had to laugh. Yes, it was weird, but my dad was weird and he was really watching out for the tiniest details ever and so was I sometimes.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "If he's going to turn it into a q and a then I'm going to lose this shit.", he said and I shook my head immediately.

"No, there's only one thing you should be careful with. He could ask you anything. And with anything I mean ANYTHING. From A to Z from A to letters that done even exist yet.", I said really seriously and he leaned back. "Okay. I can do that.", he said totally confident, although I knew exactly how nervous he was. "I know you the most.", he added and I almost melted.

I saw Moon coming so I waved at him. He walked towards us. He was rushing and he seemed nervous and worried. I thought he was looking for me until he asked "Did you see Skylar?", as soon as he was standing in front of me. We were on lunch break and he was looking for her? I've never seen him like that and it made me worry. We haven't talked since before the game yesterday. I thought he would say something because of my nose since the bandaid was still there.. but he didn't say anything. He didn't even ask me about it or looked at it.

They did not kick Dean out of the team since he explained himself and the coach understood him. He knew that our rivals where assholes so he didn't really say anything at all. I loved how my boo was winning in everything lately.

"No. Is everything okay?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows because I was really worried about him. He shook his head. "She's not answering my calls, I feel that something is wrong.", he said and left again. I kept my eyebrows furrowed, still looking at him and how he left in a rush. I couldn't understand him. Maybe she was busy or she forgot to tell him that she wasn't going to come. I never saw him like that. He seemed so worried and blinded.. that was weird, but I knew he was going to be fine so I turned back around to Dean.

"Is he Okay?" he asked and I shrugged.

Maybe I was going to call her later.

Moon

They couldn't understand why I was so worried.. I knew her past and I was afraid that something happened again. I could feel that something happened again because otherwise, she would have never just not answered my calls and texts, especially at this time. She was telling me everything.

I wasn't going to go and check on her like an obsessive boyfriend. I was just going to wait, hoping that everything was fine and keep my thoughts positive...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.1K 194 31
"If we're doing the right thing, then why does it hurt so much?" A Ethan Dolan fanfic {completed}
180K 1.3K 43
Ethan and Grayson imagines. If you want an imagine just comment or private message me. I'll gladly do one for you. If I have written an imagine for y...
384K 8.7K 94
Confusion. ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
966K 27.8K 31
New phone, who dis? You texted me first so idk Oh yeah. You're so stupid ©Madison Hotzel