Devoted S.M

Bởi worstofyou

[Completed] "How can I ever love you when I don't even know who you are?" Shawn asked, his voice quiet as he... Xem Thêm

Coming Soon
•Notice•
•Characters•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty-one•
•Twenty-two•
•Twenty-three•
•Twenty-four•
•Twenty-five•
•Twenty-six•
•Twenty-seven•
•Twenty-eight•
•Twenty-nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty-one•
•Thirty-two•
•Thirty-three•
•Thirty-four•
•Thirty-five•
•Thirty-six•
•Thirty-seven•
•Thirty-eight•
•Thirty-nine•
•Fourty•
•Fourty-one•
•Fourty-two•
•Fourty-three•
•Fourty-four•
•Fourty-five•
•Fourty-six•
•Fourty-seven•
•Fourty-eight•
•Fourty-nine•
•Fifty•
•Fifty-one•
•Fifty-two•
•Fifty-three•
•Fifty-four•
•Fifty-five•
•Fifty-six•
•Fifty-seven•
•Fifty-eight•
•Fifty-nine•
•Sixty•
•Sixty-one•
•Sixty-two•
•Sixty-three•
•Sixty-four•
•Sixty-five•
•Sixty-six•
•Sixty-seven•
•Sixty-eight•
•Sixty-nine•
•Seventy•
•Seventy-one•
•Seventy-two•
•Seventy-three•
•Seventy-four•
•Seventy-five•
•Seventy-six•
•Seventy-seven•
•Seventy-eight•
•Seventy-nine•
•Eighty•
•Eighty-one•
•Eighty-two•
•Eighty-three•
•Eighty-four•
•Eighty-five•
•Eighty-six•
•Eighty-seven•
•Eight-eight•
•Eighty-nine•
•Ninety•
•Epilogue•
•Q&A•
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: PREQUEL

•Nine•

2.9K 73 19
Bởi worstofyou

Just You and I by Ton Walker
'And I know, I can tell you anything.
You won't judge, you're just listening'

6:26pm
6th August 2019

"Why don't you try using this?" I suggested as I stood behind Lydia, placing a roller infront of her.

Taking her small hands off her piece of pizza dough she grasped onto the roller before childishly hitting it against the dough in an attempt to flatten it out.

I laughed at this as I held my hands on her sides so she didn't fall off the stall, her two-year old self not having completely defined the act of balance.

"I don't know about you two but mine and Alfie's pizza is looking awesome" Shawn smirked over at the two of us he also held onto Alfie so he didn't fall.

Looking down at their pizza it was completely flattened out, curving into a circle. Alfie then turned his head up to look at me, a big toothy grin flashing across his face.

"Has Uncle Shawn been helping you?" I teased as I scrunched my nose up at the five year old.

"No" his giddy laugh radiated through the room as he shook his head back and fourth.

Looking back up at Shawn he just smugly smiled at me causing me to roll my eyes at him slightly.

"What are you putting on your pizza, Lydia?" Shawn smiled sweetly as he lent his head forward so he could look at her face.

Lydia turned her head to match Shawn's voice, her small lips grinning at him as she babbled a few words; some of which were audible but some of which neither of us had no clue about.

"Oh, cheese? That sounds really good" Shawn gave her a goofy smile before leaning towards her face as she scrunched her nose up at him.

He then pecked a kiss on her button nose as a giggle fell from her lips.

I couldn't help but laugh at her squeals towards Shawn as I reached my hand into her hair and began gently brushing my fingers through her radiating blonde hair.

Shawn smiled down at her before looking back at me, something so warm and doting swarming in his eyes. His smile only heightened as his eyes flicked down to my lips before back onto my eyes.

He then lent in and pressed a soft kiss against my lips before pulling away and returning his attention back onto Alfie as they drowned themselves into another conversation.

"Let me help you" I said to Lydia as I placed my hands on the ends of the roller, her hands resting further in.

I then helped her push it over the dough, in no time it flattening out into an average pizza shape.

"Red!" Lydia exclaimed as she pointed towards a jar of pizza sauce.

"Yeah, it's red. Shall we put some on?" I smiled as I grabbed it, placing an arm either side of Lydia so she was secure in my arms.

"Yeah!" She squealed, clapping her hands.

Laughing I wrapped my arms around her before squeezing her tightly.

"God, I love you so much" I grinned before pressing a big kiss on her red cheeks.

Another squeal escaped her lips before I then let go of her and opened the jar of sauce. I then took out a spoonful of sauce before placing it in Lydia's hand as I guided her around the pizza dough.

As I helped her I could feel Shawn's eyes burning against my skin, immediately creating a red blush against my cheeks.

Glancing my eyes up at Shawn he had a bright smile beaming across his face, resulting in a shy smile forming onto my lips.

I didn't know what he was thinking but I did know that there was a hint of excitement hidden in his eyes. He looked like he an idea, something which he was trying to burn into my skin with a simple smile.

-/

7:46pm

"And then we went on the big slide and we got really wet" Alfie laughed along at his own story before taking another bite of his slice of pizza.

"That sounds like alot of fun" Shawn widened his eyes at Alfie with a big grin as he wiped his mouth on a napkin.

Lydia then followed with a few squeals and babbles, holding onto Shawn's arm as she sat next to him in her high chair.

"Oh really?" Shawn gasped, his smile wide as looked at her in awe.

She nodded her head with a loud squeal, her big blue eyes broadly staring up at him.

A smile immediately grew onto my lips as I admired the way the two of them looked at each other.

I could just see it in Shawn's eyes, how much love and care he had for Lydia. Just getting to see him act like this with our niece only made my mind wonder to what he would be like with his own daughter.

"You've got pizza all over your face missy" Shawn laughed as he picked up a new napkin before wiping it over Lydia's face.

Lydia just laughed as she puckered her lips up at the material of napkin, causing a greater laugh to pour from Shawn's lips.

"Aunt Elle?" Alfie's quiet voice called as he rubbed slightly as my arm.

"Yeah, hun?" I smiled as I turned to look at him.

"Can we watch a movie?" He asked.

"Ofcourse, what do you want to watch?" I asked.

"How about toy story?" He beamed excitedly.

"That's a great movie. Why don't you go get a seat on the couch and I'll go clean up? Uncle Shawn will put the film on for you" I smiled before looking over at Shawn to see Lydia now sat on his lap.

"Come on little man, toy story is one of my favourite films"  Shawn grinned over at Alfie, that fact obviously being a lie.

He then stood up, moving Lydia onto his hip, before holding his hand out for Alfie to take. Hopping down from his seat Alfie took ahold of his hand before following Shawn over to the sofa.

Smiling over at the three of them I then stood up before stacking up all of the plates and dirty napkins. Picking them I made my way out of the living room and into the kitchen.

I then dumped all of the plates into the sink before chucking away all the napkins and beginning to run the water so I could wash up.

As I began to wash up the plates with soapy water I could hear the titles of the film begin to play from the living room.

After a few minutes I heard heavy footsteps enter the kitchen. Turning around Shawn was there, a big smile on his face as I held a plate in my hand which I was drying.

"They're going to be glued to that tv until the film ends" Shawn laughed lightly.

"Atleast it'll keep them quiet" I smiled before placing the, now dried, plate on the counter.

"And now I can finally pull you aside for a chat" Shawn grinned as he walked towards me.

I gave him a confused smile as I raised my eyebrows up at him skeptically. Shawn just laughed before wrapping his arms around my waist, my arms instantly hooking up around his neck.

"What is it?" I asked, the smile not once leaving Shawn's face.

"It's just being with Alfie and Lydia makes me want to have my own children so badly" Shawn admitted.

I felt my eyes widen a little as his eyes only shun with hope and enthusiasm.

"I want a baby, Elle" Shawn strung out my name.

I could instantly feel my heart begin to beat rapidly as I stared straight up at him. I could see the want and desire in his eyes as he searched for some sort of answer on my face.

"Shawn, I-" I tried to find an answer but Shawn spoke straight away to give me some reassurance.

"I'm not saying right this instance, but can we just try soon?" Shawn sighed.

As I looked up at Shawn all I could see was the man I loved more than anything. All I could see was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the man who I saw all of my future with.

I felt my breath hitch as my pulse quickened at the overwhelming love powering through me.

And still all I could say to myself was that if the guy standing infront of me is always by side then I have nothing to fear. As long as he's my whole future then I'm ready for everything and anything.

With that playing through my mind I felt a smile grow onto my lips, my heart racing at the warmth of Shawn's face.

"Why wait?" I asked causing Shawn's eyes to widen as his hands tightened around my waist.

"What?" Shawn stuttered, evidently shocked at what had come out of my mouth.

"Why wait when I'm certain that all I want is for us to have a family of our own?" My smile widened as I became more eager about the idea.

"Really, you want to try straight away?" Shawn grinned, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"What's stopping us?" I laughed.

Shawn instantly picked me up by my waist before spinning me around in the air, our laughter pouring from our lips as our smiles grew bigger and bigger by the second.

And with just one decision of deciding to make a start to our family I instantly felt a new kind of happiness which I don't think could ever leave my body.

Soon a new chapter of our lives was going to begin and I couldn't be more excited for that day to arrive.

++++++
So do you think that Elle and Shawn are too young to be starting a family or do you think it's a good thing? Please, do let me know!
💕💖

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

41.7K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...
5.3K 59 47
"I have fallen completely in love with you all over again," I started as I looked up at Shawn, he just stared at me in shock, "everything you do, eve...
10.1K 165 20
Completed _____________ they had one accidental kiss and who knew they will fall in love with each other. imagine from my fan account shawn20mendes o...
44.5K 2.5K 81
Shawn Mendes had everything... Fame Respect Friends Money Love Family Success These things were like individual glass bricks building a wall of safet...