Exclusive Scenes. [Niam]

By HomoOfTheNarry

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO BEHIND THE SCENES, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Niall and Liam's lives have been so difficult i... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
**Notice**
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45- Part 1.
Chapter 45- Part 2.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Epilogue.

Chapter 34.

4.4K 139 25
By HomoOfTheNarry

Liam slipped his hand around Nialls waist while he made breakfast. "You nervous babe?" He sympathised. It was the day of the hearing for the restrained order against Luke, which meant facing him for the first time since the hospital incident. He hadn't seen him since.

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm about to see my ex who's stalked me for the past four months," Niall replied impatiently and Liam sighed, standing behind and Niall kissing the side of his neck softly. "I suppose it's okay to be nervous but you don't need to me. You have me." Liam assured him, squeezing his arm lightly.

"And that's all I'll ever need." Niall smiled and Liam grinned, kissing Niall on the cheek before heading for the fridge. Liam took a sip of water, gazing at Niall. A new feeling of guilt had formed in the pit of his belly and it was mainly to the fact that Harry never got to see Niall last week when he knew he wanted to.

He knew he shouldn't be keeping Harry from seeing his best friend, he trusted him. Harry was Liam's best friend too. "Hey, Ni." Liam started and Niall turned round with raised eyebrows. "Maura's invited everyone to a celebration dinner at The Ivy tonight after the hearing, once we get the restraining order, my family as well." Liam explained and Niall nodded.

"Okay." Niall shrugged, turning back round. Liam pursed his lips a little, annoyed. "I was thinking maybe we could invite Harry? Y'know he's been quite alone lately, with Louis being out and all." Liam suggested subtly and Niall hummed in reply.

"Yeah, why not." Niall nodded in approval and Liam smiled, satisfied.

Around an hour later, Niall was finally dressed. It wasn't much, but it was smart enough for a hearing. He was dressed in a pair of slouched jeans and a white top with a blazer over it to keep him warn. Niall couldn't bend down as such anymore so he had asked Liam to tie his shoelaces of his converse.

Liam stood up, the proximity close between Niall and Liam. "I'm here for you babe." Liam reminded him and Niall smiled softly, feeling all flutter inside. "All right lovebirds, let's go!" It was Preston, letting them know that their car was there.

Liam pecked Niall on the cheek gently before taking his hand, guiding him out the house.

At the court where the hearing took place, Niall and Liam were led down a long corridor that sent them to the chamber. They were greeted by their lawyer (which Niall had managed to pay for during his days of fame due to crazy paps) and they took their seats on the benches.

The judge was present in a white wig and black cloak on the high desk and Luke's lawyer and his family were sitting on the benches in the middle. But Luke wasn't there at all. Nialls heart was racing.

Liam took Nialls hand and squeezed it tightly, letting him know he was there. The judge cleared his throat and Niall looked up.

"On the 20th of November, the Horan-Payne family requested a restrained order against Luke Summerfield regarding a few incidents of stalking. Is that correct?"

"Yes, your Honour."

"These incidents involve Luke appearing at his house four years ago to get back together with him, only resulting Niall in hospital from a near-death experience.

"An anonymous journalist who wishes not to speak her name made a statement about Luke admitting to have followed Niall the past couple of months, finding out information of Nialls past so he could tip of the journalist. The journalist also added that she apologises for the article she wrote and it was never meant to hurt the pair of you," the judge added and Niall felt couldn't help hut feel a little more relaxed, despite his nerves.

"This, however, goes to the following event of the newspaper article being released at the beginning of October, providing information about your past life and the article has now been removed the section and has been classed as biased and invalid information and a breach of confidential information and the journalist is now under suspension dude to invasion of privacy amongst celebrities."

Niall and Liam both looked at each other, stunned. He never thought that the court took this sort of information seriously. But when he came to think of it, he thought about the amount of celebrities who had own cases against the harassment of paparazzi's and requested restrained orders. It was pretty common.

"This next event comes to Luke trespassing a hospital in London while Niall was ill and recovering from an accident. Dr Baxter and Dr Darling have both claimed themselves as witnesses for this event and have explained that Luke had pestered Niall to talk to him late in the evening and breached the policy of no-visits after hours in hospital and is now banned from the building,"

"Is Luke Summerfield present?" The judge moved their glasses over the bridge of their nose and Luke's lawyer stood up politely, clearing his throat.

"No, your Honour."

"Then I take his absence in agreement to carry out the restraining order," the judge sighed, banging the hammer on the wood. "Motion carried."

The hall filled with anxious chatter mainly from the Summerfield family. Niall was told to sign a certificate that agreed to the restraining order and after that, he was guided out of the hall after Preston, Liam walking beside him.

"Niall?"

He turned round to see Luke's mother walking toward him. "I just wanted to apologise. I'm really sorry that my son has been given you such a hard time, I shouldn't have let him near you. And it scares me with all the other things he's tormented you with, the things I didn't know about until now and I'm so sorry. I'm disappointed in Luke as I didn't bring up to be an arrogant and disrespectful brat and I just wanted to say that you've done the right thing here and we won't be bothering you at all anymore." She sympathised, her words full of concern.

"You're not the one who should be apologising, Mrs Summerfield." Niall replied politely and she smiled. "It was lovely seeing you again, Niall. I hope this is the last meeting we have, we'll be out of your life for good now. I promise." She sighed, patting Nialls shoulder and brushed past them, heading out.

Niall followed after them, taking Liam's hand when they reached outside and in the cold winter. Niall pulled his jacket around him when they reached the car. Another car pulled outside them and Luke stumbled out the passengers seat, guided by another man.

"Niall!! Long time no see my friend." Luke slurred. He was clearly drunk. Or high. Niall didn't care which. "Boy, you're fat." Luke sneered. A flash of insecurity shot across Nialls face and Liam was by his side in seconds.

He sauntered forward to Luke and aimed a punch at his face, resulting in a nosebleed for Luke. Luke's mum didn't even bother to help her son. Luke grunted, pinching his bleeding nose and cursing and swearing loudly.

"That's for hurting my Niall." Liam spat and aimed a second punch, this time at his jaw. Luke groaned, stumbling to the side of the car and Niall grabbed at his arm, pulling him back.

"That's for making our lives a living hell." Liam added, standing protectively in front of Niall who was smiling sheepishly. "Okay, I think we're even now, big guy." Niall teased softly, patting Liam's cheek as they headed into the car for Preston to drive them home.

---

"Liam, your hand." Niall spoke softly when they were home and standing in the kitchen. Liam's hand had bruised a purple and blue colour from his fight with Luke. Nialls fingers traced over it lightly and Liam flinched a little.

"It's fine, it was worth it." Liam sighed and Niall smirked, going up on his tiptoes to kiss him. "Here." Niall slipped a bag of frozen peas over Liam's knuckles holding it in place but Liam shook it off and Niall frowned.

"Ni, it's fine. Honestly. It's just a bruise, Luke got the worst of it. I promise. Anyway, we have much more important things to worry about than a swollen hand." Liam assured him, placing his hand against Nialls stomach. Nialls heart fluttered as Liam bent down to kiss him softly.

"That reminds me, I need to take the drugs before we leave for tonight otherwise I won't be able to take them when we get home." Niall explained and Liam nodded, bringing out the blue square pouch of needles that were injected daily into Nialls stomach.

"Let's do it then." Liam sighed and headed into the living room. Niall sat down on the sofa and hiked up his t-shirt. Liam watched as Niall wiped his lower abdomen with a disinfectant wipe and then he opens the foil packet of injects and removed the cap, handing the injection to Niall with a shaky hand.

He watched as Niall slipped the injection in, watching him wince a little and then tossing the injection into the waste disposal bag along with the other used injections. He didn't know how Niall did it. Niall had offered Liam to put the injection in at one point during the four months he was pregnant and Liam had automatically declined the offer, claiming that he didn't want to hurt Niall in any way. He was a bit squeamish about needles anyway, which Niall often teased him about.

"We need to ask Jo for more injections." Liam sighed, his eyes on the disposal pouch which was nearly over-flowing with used needles. "Then we'll ask her on our next monthly ultrasound date. We have enough to last us until then." Niall assured him and Liam nodded, looking sad.

Niall rolled his t-shirt back down, trying to get comfortable on the sofa. "Babe, cheer up. We've got a dinner to look forward too." Liam chuckled and he reached over to Niall, hovering over him and kissed him gently on the forehead before heading upstairs to shower.

When they arrived at the restaurant, both of them smartly dressed, they were greeted by Harry seconds later who had came out of a taxi. "Mate, we could've given you a lift. You know we're on the soft drinks tonight." Niall offered, sounding disappointed.

He frowned when Harry smirked. "I would've came with you guys, but you'd both take ages on getting ready. Niall, you wouldn't know what to wear and Liam would be helping you out your shoes on because you'd be complaining that your feet are too swollen and then we'd probably spend half an hour getting lost anyway because you didn't know what route to take," Harry teased and Niall felt a little offended.

"We got here before you." Niall pointed out and Liam laughed. "Y'know what taxi drivers are like, they always take forever." Harry shrugged and headed inside, humming a tune so Niall didn't even have time to argue back. Liam knew deep down that the only reason Harry didn't come with them was because he simply couldn't bear it but he didn't admit it to Niall. After all, it wasn't his secret to tell.

They were greeted by Maura and Karen at the round table next to the window at the back of the restaurant, where the whole family sat. It was a quiet, remote area. A place where they wouldn't be disturbed by nosey-ing fans and eavesdropping journalists. Emma, Nathan and Theo were sitting next to Greg and Denise while Nicola and Ruth sat with Geoff and Karen. Liam, Niall and Harry took their seats next to Bob and Maura, Niall sitting in between Liam and Maura. Harry sat in the empty seat across the table, next to Greg and Karen.

"So, Emma, what's Santa bringing you for Christmas?" Niall asked curiously and Emma beamed. "A puppy!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands and both Greg and Denise chuckled. "A puppy? You've got Loki!" Niall replied and Emma giggled.

"Yeah, but I want a proper one. One that I can talk to every night while they're laying at the bottom of my bed and I'm sleeping." Emma explained and Niall laughed. "Well, then if you're good like you have been all year then I'm sure Santa will keep his promises." Niall replied and Emma squealed excitedly.

"Don't encourage her Niall, Nathan's already asked for an X-Box instead of a Nintendo for Christmas." Denise winked at Niall when they weren't looking and Niall couldn't help laughing.

They fell into a comfortable silence after that, patiently waiting for there orders to come. Liam slid his hands under the table, rubbing Nialls thighs soothingly as he had complained that his legs were sore.

"Niall, have you thought of any names yet?" Maura asked curiously and Niall shook his head, sipping from his drinks. "No, we're going to decide that nearer the time. But we have decided who's Godfather and who's Godmother." Niall added and Liam smiled a little as the whole table fell silent, looking eager at Niall.

"You can tell them, babe." Liam whispered as Niall gave them a questionable look. "We've decided to have Greg as Godfather and Karen as Godmother." Niall announced Greg leapt out of his chair, walking over to hug Niall. "Thanks, bro." Greg breathed and Niall chuckled. "Don't mention it." Niall shook his head and watched his brother sit down, discussing quietly with Denise what had just happened.

Karen had gone literally speechless, a fond look on her face as she gazed at her son. "Mum, there's no need to start the waterworks now. It's a happy dinner." Liam reminded her and Niall chuckled, squeezing his arm tightly.

At desert, Niall had ordered a chocolate cake while Liam had ordered a New York cheese cake. "Mum, do you know any houses that are up for sale?" Liam asked curiously and Nialls head snapped up, frowning.

"Not yet, no, but I'll keep you updated." Karen promised and Liam nodded. "Houses-?" Niall repeated and Liam paused.

"Well yeah, I mean, I thought we could start looking for houses soon-"

"What makes you think I wanted to move in the first place?"

"Ni, we're going to have twins."

"So? You said so yourself we could always decorate the spare room up, that's going to be a nursery-"

"We can't even call it a nursery yet babe, it's only a room with two cots in it at the moment." Liam shrugged and anger boiled inside Niall.

"Liam, I'm not moving. This isn't something we can just randomly pop up over the dinner table, you never even came to me. I don't want to, okay? I love that house and that's where I want to finally settle down, to have a family." Niall argued back and the whole table had fallen silent.

"You don't have to move house." Harry chirped in suddenly and both Niall and Liam's head snapped up. "It's still a holiday home, innit? You can keep that house as a holiday home and buy another separate house. I'm sure you have enough." Harry shrugged and Niall sighed, feeling a little annoyed that Harry had taken Liam's side although he did have a point. Liam shot a grateful smile toward Harry's direction.

"Niall, we need to think about this-"

"No, there's nothing to think about. End of discussion, conversation's over." Niall spat and he set his napkin aside, putting himself up off his seat as he headed for the men's loos.

Liam cleared his throat nervously, running a hand through his hair while Harry followed after him. "I don't need a lecture, Liam-" Niall stopped when he realised it was Harry standing in the doorway of the toilets.

"I'm not Liam." Harry spoke softly and Niall sighed, staring to pace the length of the corridor. "Liam's just trying to make things easier for you, Niall." Harry tried and Niall huffed.

"I don't know who the hell he thinks he is though, that's not something that should be discussed over dinner! I mean, he just goes blabbering about it to Karen and he didn't even come to me!" Niall shouted and Harry sighed.

"I'll admit, that wasn't very nice of him, but-"

"How the hell does he think we're going to move anyway?! I'm having his babies for crying out loud, we won't have the them to move!"

"Niall, he's doing this for you!" Harry finally shouted back and Niall froze, stunned at Harry's sudden outburst.

"Have you ever thought that he doesn't want to move either? That house is his childhood! That's why I suggested you keep it as a family home. But Niall, just think about this. Please. You guys are living in Cornwall right now, it'll take him more than hour to get to your hospital in London. Plus, his job is in London. You don't expect him to drive back and forth morning and night from his job every day for the lest of his life to see you and the twins? It's too far out. Besides, you're closer to family if you move in London. You're closer to home." Harry finished his explanation, looking desperately at Niall.

Niall hadn't thought about that. Maybe he was being a little selfish. He just really loved that house. Mainly because it's the only place him and Liam got to be themselves. He had completely forgotten about the fact that it would be easier for his parents to get to Kings Cross station after they took the ferry from Dublin when they came to visit the times.

"I just love that house." Niall argued, but his attempt was weak and child-like. Harry knew he had won the argument. "You can't keep a house simply because you love it. You and I both know that." He added and Niall whimpered, resting himself against the edge of the sink. Harry frowned a little.

"You all right?" Harry wondered and Niall nodded. "Yeah. Just these babies getting hungry, that's all." Niall assured him and Harry smiled. "Come on, then. I'm sure there's three plates of dessert waiting on you." Harry promised and Niall laughed, following after Harry.

Niall took his seat next to Liam for the second time that evening, sighing with relief. "All right?" Liam spoke softly and Niall nodded. "Yeah, Harry knocked some sense into me." He admitted and Liam smiled.

"I'm sorry, I should've went to you first-"

"It's all right, I promise." Niall assured him and Liam smiled, watching Niall dive for his chocolate cake. "Babe, you sure you should be eating that?" Liam raised his eyebrows as he watched his husband go for his second helpings. He draped an arm around the back of Nialls chair.

"I'm eating for three babe, I can't help it." Niall shrugged his shoulders, his mouth smeared with chocolate. Liam laughed. "You've missed a bit..." Liam trailed off, wiping the chocolate off from the corner of his mouth. Nialls eyes widened at his touch, his cheeks turning bright pink as he watched Liam wipe his hand on his napkin.

"You should try some of mine." Liam offered, scooping up a bit of left over cheesecake and holding it out for Niall. Niall bit on to the fork, testing the sweetness of the cheesecake and letting it run down his throat. It was delicious. "It's good." Niall nodded in appreciation and Liam beamed, feeding Niall some more.

Harry watched in front of them, watching the sheer chemistry between the two, wishing he had something like that. He had ordered some sort of strawberry tart, one he didn't feel like eating anymore as he had suddenly lost his appetite.

He held his spoon in his hand, watching them. They just looked so good together. "Harry, are you all right love? You look a bit distracted." Karen looked puzzled as she turned round to see the curly-haired lad. Harry came out of his trance, blinking a little.

"Actually, I think I need some fresh air. I shouldn't have ordered that chicken to be honest." Harry laughed nervously and excused him from the table. Karen glanced at Liam who was gazing at Niall in a dream-like state and realisation dawned on her.

"Liam? Do you mind checking on Harry? He left for fresh air, I don't think he's feeling too well." Karen explained, telling him about the off chicken.

"Sure."

Liam placed a hand on Nialls shoulder, checking to see if he was okay before heading to the exit. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on running away." Harry groaned. Harry's back was to Liam as he leaned against the wall.

"I didn't think you would." Liam replied and Harry's head snapped up at the sound of his voice. "I thought you were Niall." Harry admitted and Liam shook his head, standing next to Harry with his back against the wall.

"You should come back inside, you'll catch a cold standing out here." Liam suggested and Harry couldn't help smiling. Despite everything Harry had told him the past few days, Liam was still being nice to him. He had a heart of gold, that lad.

"Just need some fresh air." Harry replied and Liam frowned. "It's not the chicken, is it? It's something else." Liam said knowingly and Harry sighed. "Just finding it hard to deal with at the moment. Don't worry, I'll get over it. Think it was a bad idea coming here, really." Harry said and Liam shook his head.

"Niall wanted you here, mate." Liam told him and Harry's face lit up. "He's looking good. Niall, I mean. Even after everything he's been through..." Liam trailed off and Liam laughed.

"He always looks good, pregnant or not pregnant." Liam sighed and Harry smiled, turning his head. He couldn't argue with that.

"Y'know I could maybe help you get over him." Liam suggested and Harry looked up. "Really?" He asked hopefully and Liam smiled.

"Yeah, I mean, I know a few of Danielle's friends that are single..."

"I appreciate it, Liam, but I'm not looking for a relationship right now. Too much Uni stuff going on." Harry sighed, shivering a little at the winter cold. Getting a girlfriend seemed like a terrific idea, even if it was just a fling but that wasn't what he wanted just to get over Niall. He wanted a proper relationship. One who he could finally settle down with and have a family with, just like what Niall was doing right now.

"I could tell you all the negative sides of Niall perhaps?" Liam suggested innocently and Harry couldn't help laughing. "There is no negative sides of Niall, mate. Even if there is, that's what makes Niall the person he is today." Harry said and Liam sighed.

"He's stubborn." Liam tried and Harry laughed. "I already knew that."

"He farts a lot. In his sleep, too." Liam added, wrinkling his nose at the thought and Harry laughed again. "Okay, that's pretty gross." He admitted sheepishly and Liam smirked.

"Just think of that around Niall and all your problems are gone mate." Liam teased, his hand on Harry's shoulder and Harry chortled with laughter.

"Come on, let's go back in." Liam beamed, starting to walk inside but Harry stood hesitantly against the wall and Liam stopped.

"Niall will wonder where you've gone." Liam raised his eyebrows and Harry smiled, following Liam into the diner and sat down at his seat. Nialls face lit up when Liam sat down next to him, his gaze wondering to Harry.

Niall pushed himself out off his chair and walked over to Harry, hugging him from behind. Gosh he smells so good, Harry thought happily in his head.

"W-what's that for?" Harry asked quietly and Niall grinned. "You can go home if you want to y'know, if you're ill."

"Ni, I'm fine honestly. False alarm, I guess." Harry shrugged and Niall beamed, his cheek close to Harry's. "Good because I really don't want you to leave." Niall replied cheekily and Harry laughed, watching Niall sit back down next to Liam.

Harry glanced at Liam, who was giving him an "I told you so" look and Harry hid a smile, feeling a little better.

__________________

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 67 12
Victoria or how her friends call her Vic. She has always loved formula 1 since she was a little girl. Her dream was to work for red bull but she knew...
58.6K 2.4K 5
Everyone's heard a picture is worth a thousand words, but when you only have a few months to live it can be worth so much more. Noah Prescott wanted...
16.6K 284 12
I have. so many ships.. and story ideas.. is this a good way to get them out? (may be some story/non gc things hehe) some ppl may be ooc sorry ship...
Melody By AJ

Fanfiction

15.8K 964 28
[ LARRY | ZIALL AU ] [ ✓ - MARCH 2015 ] Louis has just gotten out of a bad relationship, and he's forced out of his house, kicking and screaming, by...