Can't hate you || e.d

Por chaoscupid

"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️ Más

👄 IMPORTANT 👄
Plot
Wrong people
Daddy's home
Mr. Dolan
Teasing
Mysterious bags
Freedom
Imagination
The gang
Babygirls CEO
Sorry Charlie
Cold water
I hate you
His own bad
Alarm
The truth
Next try
Sun and moon
Playing games
Can't hate you
Daddy and Babygirl
YGC
Gunshot
Moon and Sun
Cotton candy
Love
Happy Birthday
Venice beach
Best present
The call
The Joker
Signals
Hurting
Pain
Grayson
Coco
Drugs and Alcohol
Confrontations
A great mom
Too late
Panic
Charlie's angel
Daddy is back
Lust
Winter magic
Charlie and Josh
Tears of effort
I do
A baby
+
Years and Years
Dean
Attraction
Bad boys
Daddy's little princess
Confusion
Kidnapper
Blue Ferrari
Lovely candy
Kisses
Issues
Between us
Trouble
Questions over questions
Cool mom
The scary parts
Fuck enemies
More pain
Broken pieces
Only a little love
Mr Collins
Good luck Sun
Two sides
Daddy issues 2.0
Fightclub
Dark Moon
Healing words
Double trouble
Charm
Anxiety
Nightmares
A little space
Hennessy and heartbreaks
Storms
Disappointment
Birthday parties
Party crashers
Girls
Forgive him
Memories
Love in person
Creeping
Mother and daughter
Runaway
Danger
Late night tattoos
Inked scars
"you"
"..and me"
'How about protecting me from yourself?'
Endgame
I cant hate you
Promises
Nostalgia
Wrong words
Unlucky child
Don't give up
Worth it
Grayson's son
Little lion
Teams
Parallel universe
The game
Team comeback
Fake friends
First lesson
Why do you hate me so much?
Bad daddy
Impressions
Mom talk
New beginning
Surprising reunion
Heavy past
Broken pieces everywhere
Different worlds
Snitch
It wasn't real
First heartbreak
Stars in her eyes
Roses, love and cars
Bombs
Real enemies
Creeping
Loop
Protective
World war III
Aggressive love
We're only friends
Leave with granny
Butterflies
Running away from love
'Ann'
First step
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
Strange
Reality
Mother
Acceptance
Happy Halloween
Black
Big wounds
Sunshine
It's time to wake up
Awful jokes
Solving mysteries
Dangerous ideas
The new leader
Horny mess
Playing with fire
Trouble everywhere
Quick steps
Guilt
Hard work pays off
A girl is a gun
Catching the past
Friends don't lie
New friendships
Mixed feelings
Harsh softness
Positive Negative
Thorns
Silence
Fate
Snitches
Cloudy skies
A home
Silver
Can't hate
Time
Lovely
Red pumps
Demons
Real secrets
Everything for love
Invasion of privacy
Heat
Endless pain
Hope (END)

Her story

3.8K 82 59
Por chaoscupid

Moon

We sat down in the cafeteria not minding that we would miss the first period. This seemed more important and I wasn't really caring about school these days anyway. That didn't mean that she got all my attention.

She looked extremely nervous and terrified, but I wasn't sure if it was because of me or because of what she was going to tell me.

"Thank you.. for yesterday.." she started looking at the table instead of into my eyes.. "I don't know what would've happened if you wouldn't have been there.." then she looked into my eyes and I could see how broken she was. She was really tired.. and I kinda felt bad for her.

"I would never just watch you.. him doing that to you. No one deserves that." I said and she tried to smile. "So who is he?" I asked leaning in. Of course I wanted to know the person I almost killed. "My ex boyfriend." she answered after taking a deep breath and to be honest I wasn't surprised. "How old is he?" I asked because I knew very well that he was way older than her... She cleared her throat and answered "Twenty four.". I looked at her eyes wide open.

"I met him two years ago when I was fifteen." she started to tell me her story and I decided to listen without interrupting her because I was still a little shocked and it seemed interesting as hell.

"He told me that he is seventeen and I believed him because he seemed very young.. I had a crush on him.. well I met him in a coffee shop where I was always hanging out with my friends..." she looked past me and I could see that she went off in her memories.. that she could remember every detail.. Her smile was so painful...

"...and one day he came over to me.. he made me compliments and told me that he would like to get to know me.. I felt like he picked me out of everyone and that felt nice.. I felt special."

She took another deep breath like she was drowning and I couldn't even imagine where this was going.. I couldn't even imagine how hard it was for her to tell me that. I didn't want her to feel like she would have to do this.. I only wanted to know who he was but I also didn't want to stop her.

"We started talking.. for months.. on the phone.. until dawn.. we secretly met so no one would find out about us. Especially not my parents. They would've never allow me to have a boyfriend because I was so young.." . Then she looked at me again. »I was hiding him.. he made everything seem so beautiful in my eyes. I fell in love with him after all these months.". That reminded me of something...

"We started dating and I was so blind... I did everything for him.. everything. I bet you can imagine what kind of things.." she sighed and looked down totally embarrassed.. I clenched my jaw and didn't know what to think about it.. I probably knew what she meant but I didn't want to imagine it..

"I believed that he really loved me. But then my parents found out about him and told me to break up with him and stay away from him but I just couldn't.. so I ran away with him..". My jaw dropped. She had tears in her eyes. That bastard really made a fifteen years old girl run away with him. Who knew how he manipulated her.. how sick..

"We did everything together.. we lived together, we slept together.. we went out and all that stuff that couples do.." the tears rolled down her cheeks. Her voice started shaking.. I couldn't even say a word. I just wasn't sure what to do so I stayed silent..

"Still believing that he was seventeen like a dumbass... a year passed and then.. I found out that he cheated." her tears were unstoppable and her voice was filled with anger and hate... maybe more like sadness.. I could hear the pain in it. The hate for herself. "Actually he was cheating all the time.. I was just his 'underage side chick'" she added and pressured her lips together, trying to not start sobbing. "Just someone he had fun with.. someone who he was messing around with.. so disgusting." she shook her head and I furrowed my eyebrows. I could feel how my blood started boiling.

"Then I told him that it's over.. we had a huge argument.. and I found out that he was actually twenty three" I could see her shaking chin and that she was about to fall apart. I didn't want that.. I wasn't sure what I was going to do then because I wasn't that kind of emotionally cheering up person..

"I loved him and a part of me still does.. and after I got to know the truth of his lies my world turned upside down and broke into a billion pieces.." she started sobbing and for the first time I really felt bad for someone.. I felt the urge to hug her..
"I even left my parents, school and friends for him. I know how dumb I am... it's embarrassing.. humiliating.." she continued and looked down again. She covered her face with her hands..

I didn't know what to do. I froze because it seemed so unrelatedly to me. I couldn't believe what people were going through.. especially in silence. It was unbelievable. I mean living all of this in such a young age..

"We had so much fun... forgetting about the real life and living in our own dreamworld... that I forgot about how even salt looks like sugar." she added and I felt like I needed air. I was is disgusted.. by him.. how did he do that... how could somebody do that to anybody'? Especially to a young girl who was easy to convince.. he literally washed her brain.. how could he believe him?

At that point I had enough and when I saw two girls walking by, I screamed "AYE GIVE THAT GIRL A TISH!". Girls always had tissues with them and they knew me like everyone else on this school so there wasn't a problem. They walked towards us and handed her a tissue. After she smiled and thanked them they left and she continued. First she took another deep breath.

"So I wanted to leave him. I wanted to break up with him and go back home.. but he just wouldn't let me go."

She wiped her tears away. "He even locked me in several rooms.. started hurting me.. I was alone. In the darkness, cold, totally hungry and afraid.." she shook her head like she just wanted to forget about it. I felt bad because she had to tell me about it and I didn't stop her.

"Well I somehow escaped and thank god my parents were glad that I was back. They weren't even angry.. they were just thankful because I was back.". My blood was boiling so extremely because of everything that I heard.. I thought I was going to burn or light up like a fire. That was just.. too much. I wanted to find him and beat him up over and over again.

"We moved so he couldn't find me because we knew he was looking for me.. he was chasing me... I didn't want to tell the police and make something huge out of it because it was already embarrassing enough.. now I'm here and he found me again." she sighed like she would really have enough of him.. She still looked very embarrassed..

I hated that. Life was unfair. So much shit was happening to people who actually deserved better.

Trying to imagine and thinking about all the feelings and thoughts she had in these moments, I clenched my fists.. I was breathing heavily.. but when I heard how she was crying and saw how broken and afraid she already was I just stood up, made her stand up and wrapped my arms around her.

For the first time I hugged a girl who I wasn't going to fuck later.. or who I wasn't going to take advantage of.. for the first time I cared about somebodies feelings.. I wanted her to stop crying and realize that it was over.. that she was here and safe now.. even tho I didn't feel anything for her.. I was going to protect her from him and every other guy.. especially because this all finally explained her behavior.

For a second she just froze but then she got tiny in my arms. She leaned her cheek against my chest and tried to disappear. I noticed how she calmed down with every second.. how she started breathing normally again.. how silent she got..

I hated how weak I was for in that moment but I didn't even know that I didn't like seeing girls like her cry.. or specifically her..

Actually I would care but she.. I could see that pain in her eyes and it made me feel completely different about her and some other girls I might have hurt.. I held her so tightly and close that she calmed down completely after a few minutes. She needed that.

"I'm going to be seventeen in four days.. I'm afraid that he'll ruin it.." she whispered..

I couldn't believe myself and what I was feeling in that moment.. but I slowly put my hand on her head.. very carefully and stroke it.

She buried her face in my chest and that felt so different. It felt like someone punched me right Tinto my stomach.. something I've never felt outside of a fight..

"Don't worry.. he won't ruin anything anymore."

Dean

I was so pissed and annoyed at everything. I was really aggressive and hurt that I was really close to lose it. My life was filled with bullshit. My life was bullshit. Everything annoyed me me so much that I wasn't sure if I could survive the day without punching somebody..

Sun sat down next to me but I told her to sit down on my lap. Just like I liked it. She was still very shy and innocent but I was going to change that really soon. She was going to be my new hobby. Saying that she wasn't turning me on would be a huge lie..

Knowing that she was still so pure and untouched turned me even a little more on. I was going to be her first. That meant I was going to mean more to her.. so it would hurt more as soon as I would break her heart. It was going to be a dilemma.

To be honest I just needed to fuck someone in that moment and it was definitely going to be her.

So I pulled her extremely close.

Sun

He was so mad at something, It was obvious but I didn't know at what. I was too scared to ask him. Seeing him angry made me more nervous than I thought.

I felt his hand between my thighs instead of around my stomach.. right on my private parts..

The goosebumps that I got and the butterflied in my stomach.. almost made me faint..

No one has ever touched me there.. or came close to me like that.. if he would've been someone else, I would've got off him and punched him. I wouldn't be sitting in his lap in first place.. but my whole body didn't want to listen to my mind. I couldn't control myself or do anything about it. I couldn't move.. or speak.. I couldn't even breath..

I looked down and saw the veins on his hands.. that almost made my eyes roll back.. I literally almost died from weakness..

"Is everything alright?" I asked him again with a shaky voice because I needed to do something.. I needed to say something. Otherwise I really would've fainted because of this feeling that I've never felt before.. especially because I couldn't understand why I didn't want it to stop.

I turned my head around to him and he clenched his jaw. His furrowed eyebrows made his face seem so dark.. and scary..

He shook his head so I turned back around. My head was spinning and I needed to concentrate and get myself back together...

It seemed like sitting here like this with me made him stay calm.. and I honestly preferred that instead of seeing his angry face..

"Babe, look at me." he said and I turned around again. He kissed me without any warning.. I shivered and my heart started beating faster and faster.. I couldn't understand what he was doing to me.. I couldn't understand how I could let all of this happen and what was happening with me.. my hands were shaking and I wanted him to keep going..

We started making out and I almost thought I would get a heart attack. I really believed that I was going to die from the feeling he gave me.. but after a while we stopped and I realized that I was breathing heavily. He ran his hand through his hair while I fixed mine.. the way he looked at me was so heated and almost killed me..

We went silent and I didn't want it to be weird even tho it didn't feel weird.. and I could see the he was still pissed. I felt the urge to change that because it really started bothering me.. I kinda cared and I thought that talking about something positive could cheer him up a little bit..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❤️
174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
433K 4.1K 61
Ethan and Grayson Dolan imagines and preferences. I take requests.
170K 2.1K 44
❊ imagines about the dolan twins ➪ sad, happy, smut. ➪ three words to sum up this book about two boys i happen to adore. ➪ lowercase intended. ➪ al...