Bts Imagines 2[COMPLETED]

By JiminsJams97

Will contain smut just not as much as the first bts imagines. This is a smut and fluff warning. [NO LONGER T... More

Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster x Taehyung
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin x Rap Monster
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
Jin (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
A/N
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
Jin (Pt. 2)
Jin (Pt. 3)
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
Jin (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Rap Monster (Pt. 3)
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin (Pt. 2)
BBMAS
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jungkook (Pt. 3)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin (Pt. 1)
Jin (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Rap Monster (Pt. 1)
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Thank You!
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Read please!
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
1K Celebration!
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Tagged
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
A/N
Jin
Jin (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Q&A
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)

Jimin (Pt. 2)

14.4K 494 619
By JiminsJams97

I was laying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. My boyfriend left two hours ago, again, leaving me bored and upset. I covered my ears as I heard the guys laughing and talking in the living room.

It's been a couple of days since I last talked to Jimin. I didn't have the courage to talk to him ever since the kiss. And I stopped begging Danny to not go to work and stay here with me. I've been thinking about that kiss all this time. I feel guilty every time I see Danny. But I can't keep it a secret forever.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my cellphone. I closed my bedroom door and headed towards the front door.

"Hey (y/n), where are you going?", I heard Namjoon ask.

I turned around to find some the guys sitting on the couch. When I mad eye contact with Jimin, I quickly blushed and looked away.

"I need to talk to Danny about something", I mumbled.

"Really? About what?", Jimin asked.

"Something", I said and ran out of the door.

I fanned my face and tried to relax. As I walked towards Danny's work, I called him a few times but he didn't answer. I shook my head and pushed the front doors open. I saw Danny working on something with his partner. I knew he said he was gonna be working with someone but he never told me that someone was a girl. They look pretty comfortable.

"Oppa", I said, tapping his shoulder.

His smile disappeared when he turned around to see me.

"What do you want?", he asked, obviously annoyed.

"I need to talk to you about something important", I said.

"Can it wait? I'm busy", he said, looking back at the pieces of paper in front of him.

I glanced at the girl and noticed she looked uncomfortable. The atmosphere turning very awkward for her.

"I don't think it can wait", I said.

He rolled his eyes and placed both of his hands on his waist as he leaned on one leg.

"What is it?", he asked, his voice sounding very stern.

"Um..can we talk outside?", I asked him, glancing one more time at the girl who's paying attention to her computer.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside. His grip wasn't too tight but he did seem irritated.

"What is it?? I don't have time for this", he said.

"Uh..I don't really know how to say it. It's been bothering for a while now", I said, playing with my fingers.

"just spill it!", he raised his voice.

"I kissed Jimin", I said quickly.

It was silent for a couple of seconds. I looked up at him and noticed his eyebrow was twitching. Then bam! It happened really fast. I held my cheek as tears ran down my face.

"(Y/n)...I-I'm sorr-"

He extended his hands towards me but I pushed him away. I ran back to the house and wiped away the tears before entering. I was a couple of feet away from my room when I saw Jimin coming out of his room. I froze and quickly ran towards the door. Jimin grabbed my wrist to prevent me from going anywhere.

"What do you want?", I mumbled, avoiding his eyes.

"Why have you been avoiding me?", he asked.

"I'm not. I have to go", I said and pushed the door open.

I was about to close the door but Jimin's hand stopped it from closing.

"You're doing it right now", he said, walking and closing the door behind him.

I turned around and leaned my arms against the desk, pretending to be focusing on work.

"Why is your cheek red?", I heard him ask.

I felt him walk behind me and turned me around. I couldn't bare look into his eyes.

"I told Danny about...what happened", I mumbled.

"Did he hit you??", he asked, pulling my chin up so he could see clearly.

"It doesn't matter", I said.

"Yes it does! He has no right to lay a hand on you. I think I need to go have a talk with him", Jimin said, walking towards the door.

I ran and blocked the door with my arms.

"You can't! He's already mad. If you go over there, he'll hurt you and will probably call security and then they might hurt you as well so please don't g-"

I was cut off by Jimin's lips. He carefully pulled away and kept his distance pretty close to me to see my reaction. I blushed and looked at him in the eyes. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards me so he can kiss me again.

He wrapped my legs around him and pushed me up against the door. I can no longer feel the pain on my cheek but I could feel something else.

He carried my to the bed and crawled on top of me to continue.

~~~~

Hours later, I woke up with my head resting on Jimin's chest. I looked at down at him and noticed he was shirtless. Then I blushed as I remembered what happened earlier.

I carefully sat up and put on my clothes. I was feeling a bit hungry so I stood up and felt a sharp pain between my legs, causing me to fall down on the floor.

"Are you okay?", Jimin laughed.

"Um..yeah..just tripped on something", I laughed awkwardly.

He rested his chin on the palm of his hand and admired how I looked. I felt a little intimidated as I tried standing up again only to have myself make a painful expression.

"Want me to carry you to the kitchen?", he asked.

"Um..can you?", I said.

He nodded and put on his pants. He walked over to me and carried me bridal style. As he walked into the living room, we froze when we saw the rest of the guys sitting in the couch.

"What's up?", Hoseok asked.

"Uh..nothing", I said.

"Why are you carrying (y/n)? She has legs so she can walk..she can walk right?", Taehyung asked, trying to hide a smile.

"She tripped and hurt herself so I'm carrying her to the kitchen", Jimin said.

"Riiight. Jimin had nothing to do with it right? Or maybe he did since we kept hearing his name being yelled out", Namjoon smirked.

I blushed and hid my face onto Jimin's chest. We heard the rest of the guys giggle and laugh.

"Real mature guys", Jimin said as he walked towards the kitchen with me in his arms.
_______________________________

So I was riding the bus today and witnessed something that was so messed up. I got really pissed and upset. Some lady kept questioning a teenage girl why she cut her wrists. Is she trying to get attention? Is she not happy? Cutting is wrong. That's why people aren't gonna love her and blah blah blah. I had to tell the lady something because I couldn't hold back. She shouldn't have put her in a tough spot. Everyone was watching and didn't do anything. The girl looked really hurt. That will only make her feel worse. Yes cutting is wrong but she shouldn't have said that, especially with people around. From experience, people have also asked me the same questions and felt uncomfortable to answer any of them. Why would someone do that? Yes it's best if that person talks to someone but the lady approached her in the wrong way. People should think before speaking🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 36.7K 172
bts wwyd and scenarios (^ω^) CRINGE WARNING
143K 2.4K 48
full of yoonkook . different scenarios. ( angst, romance, mystery, smut, etc. ) YOU CAN REQUEST. I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THEM FOR YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR REQU...
326K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
394K 8.7K 34
BTS x Male! Reader Smut !SMUT WARNING!