Can't hate you || e.d

By chaoscupid

"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️ More

👄 IMPORTANT 👄
Plot
Wrong people
Daddy's home
Mr. Dolan
Teasing
Mysterious bags
Freedom
Imagination
The gang
Babygirls CEO
Sorry Charlie
Cold water
I hate you
His own bad
Alarm
The truth
Next try
Sun and moon
Playing games
Can't hate you
Daddy and Babygirl
YGC
Gunshot
Moon and Sun
Cotton candy
Love
Happy Birthday
Venice beach
Best present
The call
The Joker
Signals
Hurting
Pain
Grayson
Coco
Drugs and Alcohol
Confrontations
A great mom
Too late
Panic
Charlie's angel
Daddy is back
Lust
Winter magic
Charlie and Josh
Tears of effort
A baby
+
Years and Years
Dean
Attraction
Bad boys
Daddy's little princess
Confusion
Kidnapper
Blue Ferrari
Lovely candy
Kisses
Issues
Between us
Trouble
Questions over questions
Cool mom
Her story
The scary parts
Fuck enemies
More pain
Broken pieces
Only a little love
Mr Collins
Good luck Sun
Two sides
Daddy issues 2.0
Fightclub
Dark Moon
Healing words
Double trouble
Charm
Anxiety
Nightmares
A little space
Hennessy and heartbreaks
Storms
Disappointment
Birthday parties
Party crashers
Girls
Forgive him
Memories
Love in person
Creeping
Mother and daughter
Runaway
Danger
Late night tattoos
Inked scars
"you"
"..and me"
'How about protecting me from yourself?'
Endgame
I cant hate you
Promises
Nostalgia
Wrong words
Unlucky child
Don't give up
Worth it
Grayson's son
Little lion
Teams
Parallel universe
The game
Team comeback
Fake friends
First lesson
Why do you hate me so much?
Bad daddy
Impressions
Mom talk
New beginning
Surprising reunion
Heavy past
Broken pieces everywhere
Different worlds
Snitch
It wasn't real
First heartbreak
Stars in her eyes
Roses, love and cars
Bombs
Real enemies
Creeping
Loop
Protective
World war III
Aggressive love
We're only friends
Leave with granny
Butterflies
Running away from love
'Ann'
First step
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
Strange
Reality
Mother
Acceptance
Happy Halloween
Black
Big wounds
Sunshine
It's time to wake up
Awful jokes
Solving mysteries
Dangerous ideas
The new leader
Horny mess
Playing with fire
Trouble everywhere
Quick steps
Guilt
Hard work pays off
A girl is a gun
Catching the past
Friends don't lie
New friendships
Mixed feelings
Harsh softness
Positive Negative
Thorns
Silence
Fate
Snitches
Cloudy skies
A home
Silver
Can't hate
Time
Lovely
Red pumps
Demons
Real secrets
Everything for love
Invasion of privacy
Heat
Endless pain
Hope (END)

I do

7.5K 149 47
By chaoscupid

Y/n

The most important time of my entire life came. I was sonorous that my hands couldn't stop shaking. I tried to not freak out while the girls were doing my makeup, my hair and my nails. With 'the girls' I mean Sam, Charlotte and Charlie. I tried to not hyperventilate or throw up because of the nervousness..

Charlie sat down next to me when she was done with my hair and held my hand. She was a hue support for me.. actually she was everything.. usually moms were doing what she was doing but it was different with me.. my mother didn't even care about where I was.. she didn't know I was getting married.. she wasn't going to be there to give me advice on life and marriage or giving birth or whole life in general. She wasn't going to be there for me in any way and that really hurt a lot.

My eyes started burning."Oh my god, no please don't cry.." Sam said while she put my lipstick on. She didn't want me to ruin her perfect makeup. I smiled and blinked the tears away.

"Damn girl you're shaking!" Charlie said. I looked at her and nodded. I saw how proud she looked. "I'm about to explode.." I said and she laughed. "Of happiness I hope!" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Of course!"

The last week was a little easier than those before..

Ethan

I was standing in front of the mirror with Josh next to me and the rest of my team behind us. They looked like an army. Like handsome motherfuckers..

Josh was helping me with my tie because I was shaking too much.. I've never been this excited or nervous before. I didn't know how to handle it. I was shaking and trying to breathe without hyperventilating. "Bro you look very nervous.." he said. I swallowed and furrowed my eyebrows to concentrate. "Yeah.. I am." I said and James came with a tissue to wipe the sweat off my forehead. "But you are not going to-.." I cut him off and raised my brow at him.

"What? No! I'm just.. I mean did you ever think about me getting married?" I asked and hear some of them including him laughing.. "To be honest? No. We all thought you would die lonely with a bottle of Hennessy and your favorite gun!" Jason said and I laughed.

I was thankful that they were with me.. I needed their support. They were my family.. I didn't have a real family.. but I was going to have one soon..

"Not trying to sound gay or something but bro.. you look fine as hell!" Josh said when he took a step back after he was done. I knew I was looking excellent but was it enough? "I know... and don't think that anything is gonna change. I'm still your leader, not gonna be a pussy because of a ring." I said raising my brow again We laughed a lot and after that a small silence took over.. it was kind of a sad silence.

"Do you think she'll...?" I asked and noticed how my voice was shaking..

"Are you crazy? She's dying to say 'I do'." Josh said with a honest smile and hope in his eyes. This was an important moment. I took a deep breath and he put his hand on my shoulder. "Charlie told me that she was afraid that YOU would drop out." he said and my jaw dropped.

She had the same fears as me.. of course she had.. she was still so tiny in my eyes, who know what she was thinking off and how much she was stressing.. my heart skipped a beat.

"I need to see her!" I said and wanted to walk past him but he grabbed my arm. "No! Seeing the bride before the wedding brings misfortune!" he said and I sighed.
"But I need to check on her! I'll just close my eyes while talking!"

I couldn't convince him but I freed myself and made my way to the room that she was getting ready in. We were getting ready side to side in separated rooms in a house at a beach. We decided to get married at the beach because it was going to be something small and represent our freedom and love. A place beneath the sky.. the moon and the sun..
Maria and Charlotte were standing in front of the door. Dressed up and ready to stop me. Seeing my maids like this was awkward but I had no time to think of that..

"Where are you going Mr. Dolan?" Maria asked me provocative, crossing her arms in front of her chest.
"I need to see my bride!" I said and Charlotte laughed.
"Seeing the bride be-" I cut her off immediately because I just couldn't listen to that stupid sentence.

"I don't care!" I said totally stressing. I was getting angry. I really just needed to see her..

She was younger than me.. she was about to get married with a gang leader, someone whose life was a huge dangerous roller coaster with a lot of struggles and fears... she was definitely stressed and probably scared of the future and I needed to make sure she was alright.
I had to be there for her. I had to comfort her.

Y/n

Charlie and I were working on the final touches. Everything was on point and I hoped that I didn't forget anything... but I couldn't stop shaking. "You're wearing his favorite lingerie under the dress, right?" she asked in a rush with widened eyes. I laughed and nodded. She actually made me laugh so much that a little bit of my nervousness disappeared.

But then I got goosebumps all over my body when I heard Ethan's voice.. "Y/n!" he shouted and knocked onto the door.

I also heard the girls. That made me laugh.
"We'll never let you in there!" Charlotte said and Charlie laughed too.
I looked at the door. "Ethan!" as I just headed to the door Charlie grabbed my arm. "Y/n you can't do that! Seeing the bride be-" I cut her off real quickly. "Oh come on!" I said very pissed. Then I freed my arm and walked towards the door.

My heart started beating faster and faster with each second..

"Ethan..? I can't.. come out." I said and I knew how pissed and angry he was about it but I wanted him to see me when I was going to walk down the aisle... it was so cute that he was there.. I knew him just as well as he knew me.
I put my hand on the door..

Ethan

The girls stepped aside and I put my hand on the door. "Are you...okay..?" I asked with a shaking voice. I wasn't sure if I was okay but that didn't matter because she was important. I tried to calm down.
"Yes I am! You..?" she asked and I had to smile.. god I loved her voice so much and the way she was talking..

"Yes.. but are you sure? I know that you're stressed.." I knew her just as well as she knew me. "Everything's great! Don't worry about me. How about you?" she was still thinking about me..

"I just want to see you.."
"I want to see you too.."
I leaned my forehead against the door so desperate to see her and hod her in my arms..
"I'll be waiting for you at the end of the aisle.. Mrs. Dolan..."

Y/n

I almost got a heart attack when he called me like that.. it sounded so good.. I never thought we would come to this point but we did and that was incredible..

"See you.. Mr. Dolan.." I felt that he left so I turned back around to Charlie. She was drying her eyes and smiled in guilt. I smiled at her and tried to hold my own tears back. I was thankful for every second in that moment.. "You both are so cute!" she said and walked towards me.

Her soft lavender dress was fitting her so well.. I was proud to have a friend like her. She held my hands and looked down at me. "Look at you! You're so beautiful! And I'm so proud!" she said. Her voice was shaking and I got emotional again.

She hugged me.. "Thank you Charlie.. never leave me.."
She wiped her tears away and said that we had to go. Otherwise we were going to cry waterfalls.

We walked out and it wasn't as cold as I expected it to be.. it was winter but it didn't matter.. the beach was our favorite place.

I slowly walked down the wooden stairs and walked towards the aisle..

Our 'guests', which means our friends.. already sat down and waited for me.. just like Ethan who was standing on the end of the aisle totally nervous. Josh was standing next to him.. Everything looked so amazing.. I've never felt better in my life before. The sunset made everything look even more incredible.

When I came near everyone turned around to me and started clapping.. Ethan turned around to me in his suit that fit him so well.. he was so handsome and so perfect, I couldn't take my eyes off him and it seemed the same with him because his jaw dropped..

I've never seen him looking at me like this.. then he looked at the ground and covered his eyes.. he started to cry.. that was the end of mine.. I couldn't hold myself back and let the tears roll. I've never seen him cry before.. He was always so strong and so cold.. but now.. he was crying because of me..

I never thought I would walk down the aisle with my best friend instead of my mom.. but it happened and I was glad about it. I was glad about the man that was standing in front of me.. who loved me with all his heart.. who was going to take care of me and be there for me..

Ethan

She was the prettiest girl I have ever seen.. seeing her in that dress, with that smile and the way she looked at me.. nothing around me except her was real.. she was worth the tears. I felt all these emotions at once..

She was going to be mine forever in a few minutes. She was the only one ho understood me, loved me unconditionally, was there for me and made my life better.. she was everything for me.

Y/n

I was finally standing in front of him.. with goosebumps and tears on my cheeks.. just like him. He smiled and so did I. I knew everybody was looking at us silently.. I couldn't see any of them.. I could only see him. Forever.

I took a deep breath and said 'I do'..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 1.3K 43
Ethan and Grayson imagines. If you want an imagine just comment or private message me. I'll gladly do one for you. If I have written an imagine for y...
966K 27.8K 31
New phone, who dis? You texted me first so idk Oh yeah. You're so stupid ©Madison Hotzel
265K 4.7K 100
just some more imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART ONE AND THREE UP NOW ((:
8.1K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy