23 || harlena

By harry_his_curls

---- She was an ordinary girl living with her parents happily in a village that was reigned by a powerful fam... More

*PROLOGUE*
♚01
♚02
♚03
♚04
♚05
♚06
♚07
♚08
♚09
♚10
♚11
♚12
♚13
♚14
♚15
♚16
♚17
♚18
♚19
♚20
♚21
♚22
♚Trailer♚
♚23
♚24
♚25
♚26*
♚27
♚28
♚29
♚30
♚32
♚33
♚34
♚35
Important Note
♚36*
♚37
♚38
♚39
♚40
♚41
Author's Note
♚42
♚43
♚44
♚45
♚46
♚47
♚48
♚49
♚50
♚51
♚52
♚53
♚54
♚55
♚56
♚57
♚58
♚59
♚60
Author's Note

♚31

3.1K 113 36
By harry_his_curls

S E L E N A

Today is the day where I will attend my first ever royal ball. I'm excited at the same time I'm nervous. Today is also the day where the whole other kingdom will know me. Or should I say today is the day where I will be a certified heiress.

I was sitting at my bed for an hour right now, thinking of what will happen. Would they like me? Maybe I will trip at my own gown? Or will Harry will find me beautiful? Is she there? So many questions that I don't have answers.

What if the girl Harry's talking about was there? Will they reunite? Will Harry leave me for her? I'm being paranoid. Well, you can't blame me. The girl he's talking about made him fall in love with her. I don't know anything about her. Just that she made Harry fall deeply in her spell.

The door opens and it reveals Harry himself. He was wearing a smile and his eyes were glowing.

"Why are you still on your bed?" He asks and look at me.

"It's comfy." I lied. I don't want him to save me from my insecure thoughts again.

"I know, it is but you can't stay here. Let's have breakfast, yeah?" He said and I sighed and let him pull me up. "You're such a baby." He commented and intertwine our hands together. The sparks ran through my body every time he'll do that.

"We're having breakfast at the balcony?" I asked and he nodded. He pulled the chair out to me and I thankfully smiled at him.

"I know you're nervous, Sel." He commented once we started eating. "Tell me what you're thinking?" He asks and I sighed.

"What if I fall?" I immediately blurt out.

"I'll catch you." He simply replied that made me blush.

"What if you don't?" I ask again. He looks at me.

"I already did, babe." He said and make me blush harder.

"Harry, I'm not referring to my feelings. The literal means of falling." I said and he chuckles.

"I told, I'll catch you, right?" He said and I nodded. "Then, believe me because I will." He said and I smiled at him.

"What if they don't like me?" I sighed. He touched my hands and rubbed his thumb on it.

"I like you. That's what matters the most." He said and I smiled at him.

"You're such a douche." I teased and he chuckles.

"Look, Sel, you're over thinking again. If I say, I'll catch you, I will. If I say, I like you, I truly am, and they will because I'll make them. If there is a beautiful girl that'll catch my attention, that'll be you. If something happens with you, I'll be there. I don't care if they don't like your flaws because I like them." He said and I blush.

"That's so sweet." I commented after his speech.

"So, stop over thinking things because I will not do anything that will make you sad." He said and smiled.

"Why are you being cheesy?" I said and he smiled.

"Because my girl needs me to be one." He replied and of course, I blush again.

"Thanks, Haz. I don't know what I'll do without you." I said.

"You'll probably die." He teased and I glared at him.

"Yeah and I'll drag you with me." I fires back.

"Sure, Flower. I don't mind as long as I'm with you." He said and made me blush again.

"Stop making me blush." I said and he chuckles.

"It's your body, Flower. You're the one who's controlling it not me." He said and I scoffed. After a comfortable silence, He scooted closer to me and hug me from behind.

"I know you're also thinking if I met her there, will I leave you?" He whispered sending shivers down to my spine. "Just to let you know that I won't, Flower. Because you promise the same thing for me." He said and I look at him.

"Promise?" I whispered, enough for him to hear. He was dangerously close to my lips. My heart beats erratically faster than usual, goosebumps were appearing every time he breaths, and his eyes were all I see.

"Promise, Flower." He breathes and connect our lips together. Every time we kiss it feels like the first time again. His soft lips were touching mine softly but passionately. It feels like he pours his heart out every time we kiss. Our lips synchronizing each other moves and he tastes like strawberry jam. After a couple of seconds, he pulled away but still had his forehead in mine.

"This made my morning." He said and I smiled.

---
I was wrapped in a robe in my room. Harry hired a personal stylist for me just for the event. She was pretty and her name is Zoe.

"It's a pleasure to have you, Miss Selena." She greeted.

"Likewise." I replied and smiled at her.

"I need you to just relax and close your eyes so I can do my magic." She said and I oblige. I think I may have fallen asleep because of her touching my hair. I mean, admit it when you're in a salon and your hair was being touch gently by another person is soothing and will make you sleep.

After an hour, I think because I did fell asleep. She wants me to put on my dress. I did put it on, she even help me because it was hard to put on, she was the one who put on my shoes which is a white heels. She guide me gently at the mirror since she told me to close my eyes again.

"Now, be my judge, Miss." She said and I open my eyes. I gasped. The reflection in the mirror is so beautiful to be me.

"Is this really me?" I ask, dumbfounded. She up do my hair, I don't even know how she did it because it looks complicated to describe, and my makeup was light as usual.

"I did your makeup light because you're doing it on a daily basis." She said and I smiled. I hug her and whisper a ton of thank yous.

A knock erupted through the doors and it reveals Nicole.

"My oh my, you look gorgeous. The Prince will fall in live with you when he sees you. Anyways, the Prince left already because he and Prince Luke needed to be there early to greet all the visitor." She informed me and gave me a box. "Prince Harry wants you to wear this." She said and smiled at me. I open it and fell in love with it.

It was a diamond necklace. It was simple but it's very beautiful.

I notice a piece of paper in the box. I open it and it reads.

Wear this. It's my mom's necklace. Hope you like it.

H.

I smiled at the sweet gesture. The fact that he wants me to wear his mom's necklace warms my heart. I let Nicole to put it on me.

"It's really beautiful." She commented. "Well, come on, you have a big entrance to attend to." She said and I nodded. We made our way to the venue. I enter the venue at the back so no one will see me. Zoe retouch my makeup a little and I heard the emcee start the program.

"You ready, Sel?" Nicole asked and I nodded. The emcee calls my name and I slowly walked out.

---

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? The cliffhanger was killing me. 😂😂 I will not update tomorrow because of an important matter so I updated today and sorry for not updating. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 11.5K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
1M 27.1K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
91.9K 2.6K 19
He released a bated breath as the cool stone chilled him and the blue sky calmed his nerves that had been acting up since yesterday. Being outside of...
13.4K 449 30
Harry is 17 and a bad boy. He smokes cigarettes and constantly gets into fights. All of his classmates and people in town know not to mess with him...