Bts Imagines 2[COMPLETED]

By JiminsJams97

Will contain smut just not as much as the first bts imagines. This is a smut and fluff warning. [NO LONGER T... More

Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster x Taehyung
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin x Rap Monster
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
Jin (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
A/N
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
Jin (Pt. 2)
Jin (Pt. 3)
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
Jin (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Rap Monster (Pt. 3)
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin (Pt. 2)
BBMAS
Suga
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jungkook (Pt. 3)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin (Pt. 1)
Jin (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Rap Monster (Pt. 1)
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Thank You!
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Read please!
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
1K Celebration!
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Tagged
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
A/N
Jin
Jin (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Taehyung
Q&A
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
Taehyung
Jin
J-Hope
Rap Monster
Rap Monster (Pt. 2)

Taehyung

22.7K 549 501
By JiminsJams97

"Taehyung! Open the door! It's freezing out here!", I yelled as I knocked on the door.

It's raining like crazy and me being the forgetful person I am forgot my keys. And now I'm being drenched from the rain while wearing shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt. I don't know how it could be hot one second and then end up raining as if there will be a flood.

I started looking around to see how I could get into the house. Then I remember I kept the back door open today. I walked around and groaned when I noticed Taehyung closed the back door and it so happens to be locked as well.

My eyes roamed around and clapped excitedly when I saw the window closed but unlocked.

I struggled my way by pulling myself up and ended up falling into the house. I landed on my back while my feet were leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing?

I looked up and saw a Taehyung smiling down at me.

"It's raining super hard outside", I said.

"So instead of using the front door, you come in through the window?", he asked.

"You pabo! I was knocking and calling your name and you never answered. And why did you lock the back door?", I asked as I stood up.

"Because it was starting to rain", he said.

I gave him an unsatisfied look and turned away to walk into my room.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"To take a bath", I said without looking back.

After looking for comfortable clothes to wear, I turned on the water and decided to take a bubble bath instead of just a regular one.

Once I was in the water, I took a deep breath and let the water warm up my body. I closed my eyes and rested my head back.

Then I heard the door open and close. I looked to my left and couldn't believe my eyes.

"Taehyung what the hell?!", I yelled as I closed my eyes.

"What?", he asked cluelessly.

"Why are you naked in my bathroom??", I asked. My hands never left my eyes.

"I wanna take a bath too. Oh come on. We used to take baths together all the time", he said.

"Yea when we're were like three years old", I said.

I felt him get inside the bathtub. I made sure the bubbles covered my body and his so I wouldn't be put in an uncomfortable situation. Well, more than now.

It was quiet as we kept staring at each other. Then I looked away and tried to hide a smile that was creeping up.

"What?", he asked.

"Nothing", I said as I shook my head.

I jumped as I felt his legs touch my thighs. I noticed the bubbles were disappearing so I covered my chest with my hands.

"Soon there won't be any bubbles left and we'll be able to see EVERYTHING", he smirked.

I blushed and tried to get more comfortable but my foot ended up touching his hard member, causing him to moan my name.

"S-Sorry. See this is why you should've taken a bath in your bathroom", I said, avoiding his eyes.

Again, I jumped when I felt his hands slowly caress my legs. I tried to pull them away but he grabbed my ankles and quickly pulled me towards him.

At that point, I was straddling him while I covered my breasts. I couldn't look at him because I can feel his member against my lower part of my stomach.

The bubbles were already gone and Taehyung's hands were gripping my behind, pushing me closer to him to create friction.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to stop yet something was telling me I wanted to keep going.

"Usually when we would take baths, we wouldn't do this", I nervously said.

"That's because we were kids. We're not kids anymore", he said before hungrily attaching his lips against mine.

His tongue slithered into my mouth once I accidentally moaned and he placed his hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss.

His member was already in front of my entrance and I was nervous to find out how it feels to have him inside me.

There's was pressure and pain in the beginning but Taehyung made sure I adjusted to him first before roughly thrusting into me.

Minutes later, my neck and chest were covered in dark marks as well as his, water was everywhere on the floor due to the little waves in the bathtub, our position changed like five times and our moans were getting louder every second.

We were so close to climaxing but we heard someone calling for Taehyung.

"My brother's coming, hide", I whispered to Taehyung.

"He wasn't the only one. Where am I gonna hide??", he asked.

The voice was getting closer so it old Taehyung to hold his breath and I pushed his head down into the water.

The door slightly opened and I pretended to be relaxed by leaning my head back.

"(Y/n), have you seen Taehyung?", Namjoon asked.

"Nope", I quickly said.

He suspiciously looked around the bathroom, noticing the water that was on the floor.

"Okay, if you see him, let him know he's late for practice", he said before closing the door.

I sighed in relief and my breath hitched when I felt a warm tongue putting pressure on my core. I covered my mouth and yanked Taehyung's head out of the water.

"He could've heard me!", I said as I slapped Taehyung on the chest.

"That was the point. Anyways, I'm pretty sure he knows I'm in here with you", he said.

"How do you know?", I asked.

"Well, there's water everywhere on the floor, the marks on your neck made it obvious and I took off my clothes outside of the bathroom so they're laying on the floor", he said.

"Why did you leave you clothes out there?? Now they know what we were doing", I said, feeling my face heat up.

"Then we can continue what we were doing since there's nothing to hide right?", he said as he kissed my neck.

"N-No, you're late for practice", I said, pushing him off.

"Fine, but I'm coming back soon", he said, winking before getting up and covering himself in a towel.

He opened the door and the guys were there the whole time with their arms crossed across their chest.

I lowered my head so they couldn't see me.

"Hurry up and change. Maybe practice will help you with your perverted little mind", Namjoon said before grabbing Taehyung by the back of his neck and grabbing his clothes.
____________________________

I won't be updating until a couple of days since my phone will be disconnected tomorrow😩

Still looking for kpop best friends😅

What is up with people and bashing bts, or other kpop groups in general. Like what have they done to you? They work so hard to accomplish their goals and dreams and all they get is negative comments? They're doing their job and they have the nerve to say something horrible about them? Why are they wasting their time talking bad about someone? I don't get people😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 1.3K 15
BTS one-shots that are super adorable. Smut free, pure fluff. There may be sexual themes, but there won't be explicit and descriptive scenes. Grab y...
1.9M 36.7K 172
bts wwyd and scenarios (^ω^) CRINGE WARNING
171K 3.3K 59
BTS IMAGINES!!! ♡♥
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.