23 || harlena

By harry_his_curls

---- She was an ordinary girl living with her parents happily in a village that was reigned by a powerful fam... More

*PROLOGUE*
♚01
♚02
♚03
♚04
♚05
♚06
♚07
♚08
♚09
♚10
♚11
♚12
♚13
♚14
♚15
♚17
♚18
♚19
♚20
♚21
♚22
♚Trailer♚
♚23
♚24
♚25
♚26*
♚27
♚28
♚29
♚30
♚31
♚32
♚33
♚34
♚35
Important Note
♚36*
♚37
♚38
♚39
♚40
♚41
Author's Note
♚42
♚43
♚44
♚45
♚46
♚47
♚48
♚49
♚50
♚51
♚52
♚53
♚54
♚55
♚56
♚57
♚58
♚59
♚60
Author's Note

♚16

3.6K 135 35
By harry_his_curls

S E L E N A

I woke up in a uncomfortable way. My legs were dangling in the edge of the bed and if I take a move I will fall at the ground immediately. I slowly sit up but I end up falling with a loud thud.

"Selena? Are you okay?" I heard someone says.

"Ouch." I mumble and stood up while rubbing my bum. Harry was standing in front of my door looking amazing in his suit.

"What happen?" He frown and I shook my head.

"It's nothing." I said and blush. He look at me.

"Come on, Flower. What happen?" He ask and I sighed.

"I fall down from my bed. It's embarrassing, really." I said and he chuckle.

"Why did you fall?" He asks and I shook my head.

"Why are you here, by the way?" I ask him.

"We will visit another city today, right?" He asks and I mentally face palmed. "And I can see that you're still not ready." He said and eyed me up and down.

"I forgot, I'm sorry. I'll get ready." I said and he nodded.

"And Nicole's not here. She go home for family matter. I think it's her parents death anniversary. Just to let you know." He said and I nodded.

"It's okay, I can do it myself." I said and he nodded before walking away. I immediately go to the bathroom and wash my whole body after that, I wrap myself in a towel and head to my dressing room.

"What should I pick?" I ask myself while skimming through the gowns and dresses that was hanging. One dress caught my eyes and smiled.

"Perfect." I mumbled and got it. It was a pink tube dress. I paired it up with white heels and put my hair in a crown braid.

I apply light make up since I don't really like makeup on my face. Light was enough. I look at myself one more time and got out. I walk through the hallways to find Harry.

"Uhhmmm... Excuse me. Have you seen Prince Harry?" I ask the maid who passed by.

"Oh, Miss Selena he was at the balcony. He's waiting for you, I think." She said and bowed down.

"No, don't do that and thank you." I said and she smiled as I return the gesture. I walk to the balcony and saw him looking at the sky and looks deep in thought.

"You look pretty deep in thought." I said and he look at me. He look at me up and down and he smiled.

"It's nothing. You look ready." He stated and I nodded.

"I am but I'm hungry. Can we stop at the bakery?" I ask him and he frowns.

"Well, you can eat first." He said and I shook my head.

"I miss eating some bread from the bakery at the village." I stated and he nodded.

"Well, come one. It's a long drive." He said and lend his hand to me. I hesitated for awhile before he place his hands on mine. His hands were warm and big. I like it. I let him pull me gently.

"Morning, John!" I greeted cheerfully and he smiled. We enter the car and we drove off.

"Where are we going again?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Kingdom Didyma." He simply stated. I frowned.

"Why are we going there? I thought that kingdom was your enemy." I said and he look at my hands that still holding him. He started to play with my fingers.

"They want to apologize. My dad was already there." He said and I nodded. "So you know the story too." He asks.

"A bit of it. It was lectured to us a couple of years ago but since I was a rebel I only know the war story not the whole love thingy." I said and scoffed.

"What? That story is amazing." He said and I look at him.

"No, it's not. Both of the kingdom have war because of Queen Kathryn. It's pretty childish." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not a teacher but I can tell that you really are dozing off to classes. I mean, how can you not listen to the story." He exclaimed.

"Well, I'm sorry for not having an interest in it. I just find it childish so I started to imagine unicorns instead of listening to the story." I said and he chuckled.

"Unicorns, really?" He amusedly said.

"Yeah, they're so cute and very magical. What's wrong with you?" I said and mocked as if my hurt. He just chuckles.

"We're here at the bakery." John announces as he got down and open the door for Harry and I.

"We won't last long." Harry said and he followed me. He open the door for me as I smiled at him. All of the people who notices us bowed down. I go to the counter with Harry following behind.

"Hey, Greg!" I greeted and he widen his eyes.

"Selena, oh, Prince Harry." He said and bowed down. I smiled

"Is Cara here? Or Miss Julie?" I asked him.

"Wait, I'll call them. Nice meeting you again, Sel and you too, Prince Harry." He said before he disappeared to call either Cara or Miss Julie.

"You really know every single one of the person here." Harry whispered in my ears that got my hairs stood up for a second.

"Yeah." I replied and an excited Cara came out hugging me.

"Oh, Sel. How I miss you?" She said and hug me tightly. I hug her back and smiled.

"Oh where are my manners?" She said when we pulled away and bowed down at Harry. Harry just smiled.

"So, what brings you here? And you look amazing, just to let you know." She said and I smiled. Same old Cara.

"You know my usual order and make it two." I said and she nodded before doing my work.

"Selena!" I smiled at the old lady and hug her.

"Miss Julie, I miss you." I said and she hug me back. She bows down at Harry and I smiled.

"I will guess, ordering your usual." She said.

"You name it, Miss Julie. She's just here because of that." Cara butts in. I smiled.

"Don't pay, Sel. It's free for the both of you. What a handsome man." The old lady whispered in my ears and I can't help to giggle. After saying goodbye to Cara and Miss Julie and getting my order, we go back to the car.

"What did you order?" He asks. I smiled and get the bag.

"A chocolate croissant and vanilla frappe. My favorite and you need to try it." I said and give him his croissant and frappe. "Here, John. I bought coffee and croissant for you too." I said and give him the bag.

"Thanks, Miss." He said and I smiled.

"Are you sure this is good?" He asks and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, it is, Harry. Just. Eat it." I said and eat my croissant happily. In a couple of seconds, he finishes the two croissant and he was now sipping on the frappe.

"You like it?" I asked and he look at me.

"It's good." He said and I raise my brows but didn't argue with him.

---
"Selena...." someone says and shake me gently. I groaned and continue to sleep. I heard that someone chuckles.

"We're here?" I heard it whisper and I groan before opening my eyes. I didn't know I fall asleep, I just remember leaning at the window while humming at the song that was on the radio. I notice that my head was on Harry's shoulder and he's looking at me.

"But I want to sleep." I whined and he smiled.

"Come on, don't be a whiny baby." He said and I nodded before he help me getting down. The king was waiting for us and Harry immediately greet his dad with a hug and I too. There, stood behind his dad was a family that I believe the Hemmings.

But what got me the most was the guy who has a blonde hair looking at me intently.

---
♚Character's Every Chapter GIF♚

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? Camila's Crying In The Club is a bop. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 11.5K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
17.3K 933 57
Anna had her story down to a science, parents that lived in Paris, a trust that unlocked when she graduated college, the lifestyle everyone wanted an...
1.6K 203 70
'UR/ur' is the most commonly used unofficial abbreviation for the word 'your' in many countries. [#1 in Culprit] [#20 in Harlena] [#25 in 1Directi...
234K 5.4K 40
A sigh escaped my lips as I observed the boys in front of me. The past few months, I had spent countless days with them growing, learning and loving...