Don't Forget About Me| August...

By MeMe_Alsina_

My name, is Armani- meaning shy, unique, and for those I care about, relentless. I'm from downtown New Orlean... More

Prologue
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
Attention!
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
Ok so heres the deal!
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
|74|
|75|
|76|
Just Ashamed!
|77|
|79|
|80|
|81|
|82|
|83|
|84|
|85|
|86|
|87|
|88|
|89|
|90|
It's out my loves!
|91|
Epilogue
Final Thoughts

|78|

18.7K 594 426
By MeMe_Alsina_

Time To Pay Up!

The Next Day
Sunset Has Now Faded
8:00 P.M.

August (POV)

Now that the sun is finally hidden in the oncoming shadow of the moon, I can get started. I can unleash my little friends. All these tools I've gathered over the years, tools that others use to save lives and bring happiness to families- I use them to rid the world of parasites, the kind that benefit from it's host's pain. My tools have been locked away in darkness, never getting to have their personal playtime. But now they have one last act to help me do. These tools, in my hands, are meant for nothing less than destruction and turmoil. To make slashes on bodies that don't deserve the skin they're in. Once these 'tools' have been pulled out of hiding I must pray for the person that is on the receiving end of their rath. Especially when these small trinkets are placed in my hands. One thing that I lack is sympathy for the unknown- I'm a terrible candidate when it comes to showing mercy. If you're not family you have to- you must undergo..... what's a good way to put it....if you aren't family you must- take a small trip.

A trip that is equivalent to hell.

I walked around the table of silver shining objects and smiled evilly at my collection of little torturers. They always serve me so so well.

Sun goes down, Yung' wakes up.....buh'lee dat'.

"I have always hated muthafuckas dat' try ta' come in and fuck up my happy endin', ya' know? Like dey' juss' refuse ta' let me and mines be great." I shrugged letting out a small sigh as I ran my fingers across my little lovelies.

"Now I asked you ta' open yo' mouth so I could finish what I was doin', you really makin' dis' harda' on yo'self."

His mouth remains shut, only making my blood boil the more I looked at him.

"Bitch open it befo' I cut you again! Actin' like dat' lil shit really hurt." I walked over to him twirling the scalpel between my four fingers.

Anger, the emotion that I was so use to showing was finally revealing itself yet again. I hated pathetic animals like the one I was looking at, the ones that prey on the weak and take from people who have nothing left. Feed off of fear that they have caused! To me death is the only exception- the only punishment that should be handed down to such cowards. The only thing that's suitable really. People like him take advantage of good hard working people, people that are only trying to make it to live another day. But him, he sees that as an opportunity to strike.

I hate to see a person scared to speak up, scared to talk because they feel like they could lose their life, or if they do talk nothing will be done because no one takes them serious. So many people go through trauma and don't say a word about it because they are scared and have took an oath of silence because not only are they scared- but ashamed.

My people, my city took that oath of silence to this bitch, but I will be the one to break it. I'm setting my brothers and sisters free from this bitch made ass nigga.

"Open yo' mouth like I asked you!" I yelled again at the unrecognizable King.

"See, you fuckin' wit' my patience,"I chuckled bitterly looking over his bloody  everything," I'm almost mad." I fumed.

"I'm sittin' hea' tryna' make shit quick and easy, but'chu wanna play."

I glanced down at his face and laughed obnoxiously at those tears that swarmed down his sticky sticky cheeks- the ones he's been crying since we took him. Little does he know they don't faze me, they only make him look like more of a coward in my eyes. How dare he sit here and cry when he brought all this on himself. He beat and raped women- mothers. He took away a father figure and great angel from this world. He even beat and tortured a woman and a child- my woman and my child. He deserves every lick of this.

"Wanna cry nah', huh? Wanna be a bitch nah'. Wasn't cryin' when you fucked wit' my city, wasn't cryin' then was you?" I asked him getting in his face, "Was you cryin' when you fucked wit' my shit? Hm? I don't think you was nigga!" I answered for him, standing straight back up, his face was hard to look at, he was really fucked up.

"So shut'cho weak hoe ass up, need ta' save dem' tears fa' when I get started on you."

By then he started to cough harshly, which resulted in blood and more tears coming out of him.

"Awwww c'mon now Dwayne, why you cryin' bruh? Don't cry when I haven't touched you yet."I smiled sitting in the chair infront if him,"You see what my niggas did ta' you was child's play, dey' was juss' prepin' you."

"What I got planned,"I slowly shook my head with a smirk," My shit goes along da' lines of'a psychopathic mothafucka .......I'm border line crazy my nigga."

I stood to my feet, walking around him as he followed my every move. Most smart people wouldn't fuck with me- but I guess he didn't get that memo.

"I was doin' good bruh, I was bein' a good lil citizen payin' taxes'n shit, but then you come along askin' fa' trouble." I shook my head.

"I mean you should be thankin' me! I gave you what you wanted!"

"Dis' nigga really crazy." Twan mumbled.

"You asked fa' a fight and you got it!"I fumed harder getting heated all over again- to the point that my vision was trying to black out,"Thank. Me. Lil. Bitch." I said between punches to his rib cage.

"Yung' be-be bool, take it easy bruh."

"Shut up!"I yelled after sending another punch King's way," He need ta' learn how ta' be  more appreciative ta' da' self made." I stood.

"Ya' know, I thought of a few ways I wanted ta' go about dis hea' situation,"I smiled just feeling all the evil unholiness flowing through me,"And I came up wit' some real fun shit. Wanna know what?"

His only response was a muffled pained filled grunt.

"Cat got ya' tongue." I smirked.

I knew damn well he couldn't open his mouth, since I had instructed my team to wired his mouth up a few hours prior to this moment.

"We finna play 'what goes around',"I grinned taking the scalpel from between my index and middle finger,"But see when me and Mel use ta' play dis' I made sho' it always came aroun' ten times harda'."

"Pl-Ple-ease..."

I abruptly stood from the chair, causing it to fall back and aggressively grabbed his jaw to keep his mouth from shutting. I swiftly sliced at the insides of his jaw causing him to cry out loudly at every cut I made, but that only made me want to continue. I cut deep slices into his tongue and roof of his mouth making sure that no part of his mouth was left untouched.

"Aye Twan, hand me da' lemon juice."

Hesitantly he placed the yellow container in my hand,"Aight, nah' da' salt and alcohol."

"Man I must have fa'got you crazy as a mud' bruh."

It's been a while since I let Yungin' out of his chambers, I mean I'm always Yungin'- but he only really came out during special occasions. So I usually allowed him to have a good time when he was fully loaded like he is now.

I disregarded Twan's comment and proceeded with lifting King's chair off the ground and emptying the pool of blood from his mouth.

"Wanna wash yo' mouth out?"

"Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" His hoarse voice filled my ears- bringing me a whole new sense of joy. He even began to jump around in the chair making a very loud thud echo throughout the empty building as he came down.

"What'chu say? You do wanna wash it out."

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

"I mean you sho'? Cause it's gone hurt." I smirked.

"Mmmmmm!" He cried non understandble cries.

"So you do wanna wash it out?"

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" He cried.

"Hea',"I grabbed the alcohol first," let's wash yo' mouth out."

I uncapped the substance and roughly grabbed his jaw again,"Open." I gritted.

As soon as his lips parted ways I shoved the alcohol bottle into his mouth and tightened his mouth shut by pulling on the exposed wire. I grabbed at his neck as he started to go crazy with pain and ceased him from whipping his head everywhere.

Seeing him so vulnerable made me feel more empowered than I already was. This made me happy- to release these demons onto a demon himself.

"Nah' see, da' more you struggle da' harda' dis' gonna be. Juss' be yo' ass still."

His eyes were turning so red that I was afraid they would explode soon if I continued. The hue of them had become a light green indicating he would be losing consciousness- again.

Taking the bottle from his lips a mixture of blood and alcohol poured from his mouth, but I wasn't done.

I emptied the lemon juice inside his mouth and helped him to spit it out.  Then, I let the salt be the last thing he would taste before his death.

"Jamal, Chris bring da' barrels." I grinned.

They glanced at each other and swallowed a hard lump before doing as I asked. It took them two trips to get both barrels to either side of me.

"A-Aug what's in the barrels?" Chris asked backing up a little.

I took the lids off the two of them and told the two of them to go back to where they were standing.

Didn't need them getting this stuff on them....

"In these two barrels are hell and heaven,"I pointed to each of them,"In one thea's water and in the otha' thea's acid dat' resembles water."

I walked over to my tools and grabbed my gloves and a few of the tools that I would need to keep myself protected from the burning acid. As I did this I began to talk to King.

"Nah' King you made it through da' first round and da' second- nah' we gone move on. Dis' round of da' game is all about judgment,"I told him,"In dis' phase I'm givin' you da' control. Dat's what you like, right? Control?"

I walked back over to him with a box cutter in hand.

"I'm gone cut you loose and you get to choose a barrel, sounds easy?"

No response...

"I said does it sound easy?"

He slowly nodded his head and put his focus back on the barrels.

"Good,"I grinned,"After you choose one I'll give you yo' next set of instructions."

I moved the chair that I would sit in from between the two barrels and placed it right behind the chair that King sat in. I took the box cutter and cut the rope that bound his hands together, and watched as they fell to the ground.

"Try ta' escape or refuse ta' follow instructions dat' are given and consequences will be handed down, but not ta' you." I smirked.

"I'll find my way ta' ten thirty seven back road third house ta' da' right and pay sweet Miss Mary a visit."

His eyes grew a few octaves and I knew then that he wouldn't refuse not one thing that I commanded him to do. His mother was all he had left, I knew bringing her up would make him kiss my feet if I asked him to.

"Now,"I sat back in my seat twirling the box cutter,"Pick yo' choice."

His eyes darted nervously between the two large containers and myself. His sweat was beginning to mix in with his blood, and I was finding pleasure in all of this. It's amazing how much the human body can handle; this man should have been dead by now.

He rose his shaking right arm towards the barrel to the left and slowly turned to look at me.

"Get up." I told him.

He stood to his feet stumbling around while his body was shaking from the breakdown I could tell he was holding off.

"Walk ova' ta' yo' choice." I crossed my legs watching him intensely.

He did as told and looked down into the clear rippling substance. To make it more suspenseful on my end I made sure not to label the barrels, so I didn't know if he chose water or acid.

"As I told you, this game is about judgement. Hopefully God has led you ta' Heaven, if not...he has cast you ta' hell."

I laughed a bit to myself, "But wit' yo track record, we both know what yo judgment led you to."

I moved my chair back a little further from him and sat back down in my previous position.

"Now stick yo' arm in it." I said making my team go into an uproar.

"Aww shit!" Teak yelled.

"I'm scared fa' his ass,"Trav whispered," good luck light bright."

"I ain't neva' seen Aug act like dis." Chris mumbled.

"Dis' ain't Aug."

I tuned them out, and put my attention back on my victim. King was looking back at me with pleading eyes, but I could care less at this point. He asked for this. He messed with a real King, and this is what happens.

"What's wrong? You don't trust yo' decision? I mean I gave you da' control ta' choose King. I gave you da' power you love so much." I shrugged, "Nah' I instructed you ta' stick yo' arm into yo' choice."

He still decided to stand there with no attempt to do what I had asked him. That only made me angrier than what I was.

"Go to his mama house and kill her," I ordered, "I don't have time fa' disobedience."

Just as the words left my mouth his arm flew into the air.

"Mmmmmm!"

"Put it in or she dies!" I yelled.

And a few seconds later smoke started to fill the atmosphere along with the scent of burning flesh. His body collapsed to the floor and he began to roll around screeching out howls of pain and suffering. The acid was causing his arm to blister up and fall apart as he rolled around in his own skin- a weak stomach couldn't take such things, I guess that's why Chris left out. His right arm was still steaming and was only seconds away from being evaporated into the air.

Not only was the acid tearing him apart, but due to him needing to let out his screams, he had also ripped his wired mouth apart, resulting in even more pain and agony.

"You not lookin' so good Dwayne, you look like you 'bout ta' pass out my nigga." I squinted looking at him as he started to calm down, until he finally just stopped completely.

"Damn,"I smacked my lips standing up,"I wasn't even done yet."

*

*

*

10:20 P.M.

I sent everybody home after he was out cold. Of course Jamal and Travis were still here but I told them to go elsewhere for the time being- there was something's I had to do in private with King, and I didn't need anyone seeing me and him right now.

He's been awake for a good twenty minutes and all I can do is sit directly in front of him and look at this beaten down man that I made.

His eyes- the windows to his soul, held the one thing that I was waiting to see from him. They held remorse and a heap of regret. He was sorrowful and had no one to blame but himself; he was in this state because of his selfishness and disregard of every other human life but his own. The tears that he are shedding now aren't tears of pity for his own life, but ones of grief and remorse. They have been shed by every other being he's come across and now it's his turn to feel pain.....

I wish I could allow myself to feel sympathy for him, but I can't. My heart won't let me.

"You get it now." I spoke looking into his eyes as he looked back into mine with the same look of despair. The look of a man that finally sees his wrongs, but only when it's too late to fix them.

"You unda'stand now," I nodded slightly, "Your sins."

He closed his eyes, but kept his head tilted in my direction. The realization had to have been kicked in for him.

"You regretful, remorseful," I paused, "I truly wish you would have been dis' way years ago," I pursed my lips reminiscing a bit, "Befo' it got dis' far."

All this could have been avoided had he not been so stuck on ruling the world and the people he didn't create.

"Do you even think about what you did?" I asked after a few minutes of silence."What you caused?"

"His family?"I looked at him,"Da' three lil girls dat' gotta look at pictures and go ta' a grave site juss' ta' feel close ta' dey' daddy. Do you know how hard it is fa' me ta' look at dat' shit?"

"My mama cryin' when she look at me too hard or-or my sista' having ta' change ha' whole life around cause all of a sudden she a single parent."

I stopped, shaking my head at the thoughts swarming through my head, the thoughts of Mel that continued to pound in my mind. He wasn't perfect, and nobody is, but he didn't deserve to lose his life over his imperfections. Nor did he deserve to lose his life over something he had nothing to do with.

"Da' only nigga dat' neva' saw me as a lost cause, a lost hope,"I sighed,"And you took him away from me."

Blood was still oozing from every open wound I placed on him, but even then I could see that glimmer of content in his eyes. His good arm was tied to the side of the chair along with his beat up legs that were tied to the wooden legs of the chair.

"You calculated and planned out dis' whole ordeal, and now look at wea' it got'chu."

"Rapin' and killin' innocent people, fa' what?!"I threw my hands up,"You smart and you put dat' brain ta' waste Dwayne. Da' second you fucked wit' us was da' second you signed yo' life ova. Now you alone at da' top, huh?"

"Aint nobody gone look fa' you. Yo' men wasn't loyal dey' stuck by you because of fear, da' feds ain't hittin' on shit,"I shrugged,"Shidd dey' gone be glad yo' name fadin' away."

"True you got yo' power, but power is nothin' when it's based off of fear and hate. Had you realized dat' back then, maybe you wouldn't be hea' now."

Grabbing my phone from my pocket, I unlocked it and stood to my feet calling Armani's number.

"Helluh?"

"C'mon baybeh, I'm done."

"Alright."

After a minute or two I heard the steel door being pulled open from behind me, I then heard two sets of footsteps gradually coming our way. She always had a scent about her that I couldn't forget, it always let me know when she was near.

"Oh my Gawd, "She covered her mouth, "August? Jesus!"

"Yoooo, that's some Texas Chainsaw stuff right there!" Quan grinned a little furrowing his eyebrows.

Mani came over to my side and took a seat on my lap and my hands went directly to her stomach while the other rested on her thigh.

"I brought da' two of them hea' so dey' could let you know a lil sum'n about da' impact you had on ney' life- how you didn't break them, but how you changed'em fa'eva."I looked to my Queen as she looked at him,"You can gone start baybeh, it's bout time fa' us ta' wrap dis' chapter up."

She nodded her head at me with a slight smile and looked back at him with-with a certain look.

After everything he's done she still finds it in her heart to have a spec of sympathy for him...

She looked at all the damage I'd done to him, and the little amount of hatred she tried to muster up quickly disappeared from her eyes.

"When I saw you I thought I would wanna torture you like you did me,"She spoke lowly looking at the ground," I thought I would lose all control and try ta' make you feel da' pain I felt dat' you caused, but lookin' at you like dis' I don't wanna do hurt you anymore, I juss' wanna pray fa' you."

"Me on the other hand, I wouldn't mind  picking up where Yung' left off." Youngsta' chimed with a look of seriousness.

"You took it all man, I wasn't even old enough to know that I was losing everything that I loved. I was too young to understand I had lost my world."

"My mama was so sweet and lovin'," Mani chuckled, "Would'a even given a nigga  like you da' clothes off ha' back. Dat's juss' who she was...... I um, I use ta' have nightmares when I was little," she nodded trying to keep her tears at bay, "I would scream and cry and shout, but no one came except my dad- I'm sure you know David."

I rubbed small circles into her back hoping she would find the strength to continue. I knew that from the way King was looking, hearing Mani and Quan's story would soon make him crack. And that's what I wanted.

"He would come in at night juss' ta' use me, and my mama was too busy tryna fight off a drug she neva' agreed ta' takin' in da' first place."She sniffed, wiping at her reddened nose,"Dat' was my life, fa' two years dat' was my hell."

"Ain' get to know my mom all that well. When my dad refused you, you did the unthinkable to her- You humiliated her in ways no woman should be treated, especially not a good one,"He added,"I can only imagine the pain you inflicted on her. She ain't do shit and you drag her into my dad's mess! You kill her over some shit that ain't have nothing to do with her, she didn't even know about none of the bull he got himself into and you kill her?! A mother?! My mother!"He pointed to himself, I could feel his anger and his hurt, and it was breaking me down to see such a damaged child.

"Her death still haunts me,"Mani started back up, grabbing at King's attention yet again,"If it weren't for you and David I wouldn't feel so damn incomplete all the time, I wouldn't have to listen ta' my sista' cry ta' herself when she think ain't nobody around. But you didn't stop thea' did you? You took even more from me."

"She would have been thirty seven this year, in December. I-I wasn't even able to attend her home going, I can't even visit her grave. You didn't even-You didn't even give my fucking mama a grave bruh."

"Nawl you didn't stop, you took Melly B from me too." She cried.

"She wasn't good enough for a proper grave?"

"He was da' only man dat' showed me what da' definition of hope was."

"My mama is in a shallow grave somewhere bruh, I can't even sleep at night behind knowing that shit dude."

"Six shots was all he heard last."

"I can't say she didn't suffer, cause I got proof that she did!"

"In his dyin' moments he was still tryin' ta' protect me, he was a man dat' made my bad memories not matter no mo'."

"I been trying to remember her voice, but can't even do that."

"You caused all dis' hell in my life and I neva'-,"

Before Mani could finish her sentence King's cries filled my ear, his body shook with every heart curdling cry he managed to let out. He was crying so hard that he had began to choke up on his own tears. This is what they wanted him to do — not feel bad —but understand the pain they felt when the were left with the aftermath of what he had caused. We were three different people, came from three different worlds, but because of this one man we all felt the same pain. The wall around his emotions had finally been broken down, and he sees now that his actions literally broke people apart- it crumbled their entire reality.

"I neva- I neva' got ta' get a glimpse of my life or how it would have been wit' them in it." She concluded.

"My angel, my mama, dying a death that not even someone like you deserved." He concluded as well.

"But,"She sniffled,"Thea's one thing dat' I know about all three of those lives dat' you took and helped take. I know dat' every last one of them are in the land of da' greats right now and they restin' lookin' down on us."

"You may have took a big part of me, but you can never take away the love she got for me, or the love I got for her,"He sniffed walking over to me and Mani, "Cause thanks to you I got a whole nother family- a family that love me."

The two of them silenced themselves, and wrapped each other in a warm embrace- telling one another it was 'okay' and to 'let it out". I figured they were done going in on him and they were ready to end this long over due journey.

"I needed you ta' see dat' you may have pushed us down King,"I picked up my gun,"But you neva' broke us ta' da' point we couldn't get back up."

"Hea',"I handed Youngsta' and Mani a pistol,"We cry, we breakdown, but we human, dat's what we do when somethin' hurts."

"But afta' our tears have been shed,"Mani cocked her gun,"We bounce back,"She smiled,"Cause we da' toughest set of soldiers."

"Ain' had a family for ten years cause of you, but now I got a whole damn squad of people that stand behind me, but I'll never forget the one you took from me King."

"Me eitha'." I stood placing the cold steal against his temple.

"I'll rememba' fa' fa'eva and a day." Mani chimed placing her glock between his eyes.

Quan cocked his gun and placed it to the left side of his temple and nodded his head at me, signaling he was ready.

"Fa' my brotha'." I stated.

"Fa' my loves." Mani followed.

"And for my my Queen." Quan finished.

As soon as my lil Youngsta' finished out his sentence there were three bullet holes that penetrated King's skull. His body slumped over in the old beat up chair that he resided in, and I must say, I feel good. When his spirit left his body a weight was lifted off of mine. I got rid of the man that made me and my family's life a complete darkness. I freed us.

I wrapped my arms around Mani and Quan and smiled at their relieved expressions.

We're free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

August Alsina is as real as they come, I'm so happy someone discovered him- kml that was random.

#RandomFactAboutYourAuthor: I'm MeMe on here but my real nickname is Mo'

Or MayaG or Bear

Excuse all mistakes!

Share, vote, and comment please!

MeMe loves y'all
Xoxoxo
Just a real nigga commin' through...😙👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Block By ro.

Fanfiction

2.1M 84.8K 50
What if the love of your life only stood across the street from you? What would you do? Cross the street or wait for them to do so? Would you guys b...
868K 32.7K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
297K 6.6K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
13.1K 571 43
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...