Professional Prostitute (uned...

By cristinaramoss

Manuela was tired of being abused by her father. She ran away from home with some clothes and absolutely no m... More

Before you read
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not an Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not an update(please vote)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Not an Update(How Often should I update?)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Professional Prostitute: Trailer
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 1

7.4K 80 12
By cristinaramoss

This nightmare was happening again. I was locked in my room, with my arms wrapped around my knees, my cheek against it, trying to cover my ears with my hands while sitting on my bed.

As much as I tried to block out the horrible noise coming from the living room, I just couldn't suffice to it. I had asked for that monster to stop hurting her several times. He beat as if he didn't hear any of her imploring requests.

It was then to my courage; I opened the door to my bedroom and held out a piece of wood that was left hidden in my room.

"If you don't stop hurting my mother now, I'll... I'll... end you!" I shouted.

My heart was racing. I was scared to death. I didn't know what my father had become. Or rather, what the drinking had done with him.

It was terrifying to have to talk to him in this tone because I knew he had way more strength than I did. He could knock me out in a blink of an eye.

"Oh God, Manuela. Are you seriously threatening me?" He turned to face me. The tone of irony in his voice was noticeable, the smell of alcohol was also noticeable and disturbingly strong.

I looked at my mom, lying in the corner; with a purple right eye and a bleeding forehead. It felt like the end was coming for her and I.

"What are you going to do? Hit me with that ridiculous piece of wood? then what?" He paused, looked at my mother and then came back to look at me. "You know very well that what is coming will be much worse... So go, go ahead, hit me." I trembled and tears flowed from my eyes. He had become a monster, a beast. How can someone change so much? From a person who was totally dedicated to family and work and now a 'pro alcoholist'.

It took me about 20 seconds after my father's little speech to realize, once again, that he will never be the loving and caring father he once was.

I hit him with the wooden stick in the head. He fell to the floor. I helped my mom get up. She was completely terrified, as was I.

"I'll find a way to take you to the hospital or we can call an ambulance" I said to her.

"No, Manuela. Don't do that!" She groaned in pain after saying that and put her hand on her belly, aiming to ease the pain caused by my dad kicking her.

"Look at your condition, mom. Please. He can't keep doing this to you. To me. To us. For the love of God, please can we go to the hospital at least?" I begged.

"When we get there what do I say to them. How am I suppose to explain how abused I got hurt. I can't, Manuela." My mom, Carla, wouldn't ever leave dad's side.

"Mom, Please! You can't allow him to continue doing what he's doing to you!"
I lifted her shirt and I could see how it was purple and had more bruises from other beat ups from him. Look at you. Look at those wounds. Look." I demanded her. Tears started forming in the corner of my eyes.

I turned around lifted my shirt. My back had beating marks all over. I turned back to my mom and also showed other injuries around my body that I had because of my abusive father. "We've had Enough, mom. Enough of this hell. I can't take it anymore..." I started to cry and she hugged me. "I can't my love". She whispered in my ear.

My mom took her right hand to my hair and ran her fingers through it as she spoke. "He's your father and my husband. I just can't find it in me to turn him in over to the police. He will change. I believe in it. You must also believe; he is part of our family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2M 706K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...
13.9K 745 50
COMPLETED This book centers around a woman in her mid 20's trying her best to make it through life after not having the best luck, with anything. Sh...
30.1K 619 21
*QUICK NOTE! I SUCK AT DESCRIPTIONS, BUT MY WRITING STYLE IS MUCH BETTER. THE BOOK WILL DEFINITELY BE BETTER THAN THE DESCRIPTION, SO PLEASE KEEP THA...
1.9K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...