i want to be yours

By angelarmy30

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... More

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony ๐Ÿ’
Engagement ceremony๐Ÿ’ 2
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you ๐Ÿ™
planning and final preparations
Marriage โค๐Ÿ’day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony โค
Marriage ceremony โค... 3
First night....
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ 2
Honeymoon ๐Ÿฉ 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Final trap....
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Desires..
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Pampering...
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Picnic and lot's of fun..
Our time
new story update
Our time 2
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary โค
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news 2...
Mood swings...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter ๐Ÿฅบ

Good news..

890 36 19
By angelarmy30

Third person pov :-

After that mall incident tae never leave kook for even a second.. He follow kook everywhere and kook now he was feeling guilty to do something like this to tae.... Then next day at evening they both were going back to home ... At midnight they reached home so first thing they did was going to sleep... And cuddling with each other....

Morning at kim mansion...

All are having breakfast both other two couples came at morning and taekook come at midnight.. So they all are present except taekook... As they both are still sleeping soundlessly ... Not caring about world...

After sometimes both young couple come in living room for breakfast... They did as everybody ate so staff gave then breakfast and then both joined all family in living room..

Kook :- everyone I wanna announced something...

Jimin :- you are pregnant bun.. When did this happened OMG my soulmate will be father... Yahooo...

Hearing this Jin and sohee got happy and started to dance..and jumping around like they are teenagers...But logically it's impossible na so their husbands drag them in reality....

Nam :- for your kind information jinie our baby just come today morning from vacations so just wait for sometimes.. Don't get impatient...

Jun :- and sohee you are doctor don't change science... How can kook get pregnant like that...

Till now young couple is embarrassed by all the teasing and they way they all are talking about his pregnancy....

Kook :- stop teasing me you all... I wanna tell you all that we brought all of you gifts from there... Let me took them from our room...

Then kook went inside to take all the gifts ....the bag is heavy so he was dragging that big bag which have all the time gifts...

Tae :- bubba why you didn't ask me..why you always want to do everything alone...what if you get hurt...And tae went to help him..

Kook :- princess is sowwly hyungie... Me was to much excited.. That's why.... Sorry na princess is not hurt look... He said cutely while showing his cute doe eyes...

Tae :- it's okay my beautiful princess but don't get hurt...from next time ask me okay...kook nodded in affirmation and they kiss each other...

All :- ahmm ahmmm.... Go to your room for romance it's living room... They all said in sink...

Kook hide his face in tae's neck.. And tae he just having a irritated look...

Tae :- romance spoilers.. He mumble ...

They took bag in Central table and started to give everybody gifts...

Kook :- eomma it's for you... It's Costumized mirror for you.. Appa broke your mirror na..

Jin :- ohh how beautiful thank you baby...He hug kook and give kiss on his forehead.. And i know that old hag always broke my precious mirrors..

Nam :- jinie why you are saying me old... I am not old... Right baby bun... I am not old na.. Kook only nodded with cute doe eyes...

Tae :- don't call him baby... How many times I have to told you all he is only mine.. Mine baby princess..

Yoon :- who told you  he is not yours we didn't said anything like he is not yours ....so now shut up... Tae just hump in response...

Kook :- appa this newly whole book addition to you... It's has whole series... I found this series with very hard way...

Nam :- thank you baby.. I was thinking about to buy this thank you so much.. He hug kook and give kiss on his forehead....

Tae about to say when everyone says.. We know  he is your baby only.. Your baby princess we know....please don't irritate us....Tae just got silent in embarrassment..

Kook :- mumma, dadda we brought this couple night suit for you both... And it's totally made by silk...

Soh and jun :- thank you baby... Love you both a lot... They did same hug kook and kiss his forehead...

Then kook went towards hobi nad yn...

Kook :- noona , hobi hyung this is couple bracelet for you both..this both made the way you both like...

Hobi :- it's really beautiful bunny and it's totally the way I like thank you...

Yn :- yes baby thank you so much..

Then he turn towards yoon and jimin...

Kook :- this is couple pendent according to you both... I know meow hyungie like this type of things....

Yoon :- baby thank you so much.. I was searching something like this to wear thank you..

Jimin :- it's simple but elegant baby thank you...

And then kook told yn and jimin to get up and he handover then their babies clothes which both of them brought...

Everyone got emotional their youngest is this much mature now.. But at same time he didn't lose his previous self...

Soh :- bun you didn't brought anything for tae.. As we are seeing some new accessories you wore means our bear brought them what about you.. She ask sternly..

Tae :- eomma I told princess not to buy anything as we already brought couple pendent I don't want anything I have my princess that's enough for me.. But he got shock what kook answered sohee..

Kook :- I have gift for hyungie...

He went towards central table where the bag placed.. He took out some boxes...

Kook :- hyungie this is for you.. That day I didn't went for washroom I went to buy gifts for my world.. That world who always think about me only.. He didn't care about himself but me.. I know you get scared but don't be you will never lose me hyungie cuz I can't even take a single breath if I can't with you.. I love you ....you are my life....and they again kiss..

This time all family members were just looking at sweet couple who is madly in love... Then they broke the kiss as usual kook got shy and then tae open all the boxes.. That all boxes have beautiful bracelet, chain and brooches for tae...

Tae :- baby this much.. But I loved all of this thank you baby... Tae again about to initiate the kiss but...

Hobi :- not again.. You both go to your room..go get room for your romance...

Tae and kook got shy on remark..

Days went like this after half of month kook got some important exhibition work from an international company so both he and tae got busy with art gallery work... Their night activities never stop they get physical once in a week but that amount of time they never share cuz of busy schedule of both of them...sometimes it's make kook really frustrated but he can't do anything...... Kook and tae did pregnancy test after their vacation but it resulted negative ...that day kook cried a lot..but tae make him understand that may be they can try again after this important project will be done...so after getting project kook stop to take pregnancy tests.. Let's see what future hold...

Time skip after 2 months...

Now days both kook and tae work from kook's art gallery... Cuz it is big project for both of them... And it will help kook to leave his mark in art World...and even it will give new direction to his career.... But who told tae that dumb bunny only wants to be mother... No more no less...

So right now both couple were sleeping but kook  abruptly get up and went inside bathroom.. He was vomiting his throat out... After hearing noises from bathroom tae also get up and went inside bathroom... He saw kook was vomiting hardly and having problem to breathe..his eyes are teary.. He was panting heavily.. He was feeling dizzy to..it hard for him to cop up with his current situation....Tae hurriedly went towards kook.. And just hug him tightly... Cuz kook was literally trembling by hard vomiting...

Tae :- princess calm down calm down hyungie is here and tae hug kook caressing his back to make his breathe normal... Bubba are you okay.. Let's do your check up...i am calling hobi hyungie....

Kook :- yes hyungie.. I am okay but don't called hobi hyungie...... I told you na I ate that noodles extra yesterday.... I throw out everything now...

Tae :- then you need to take complete bed rest...

Kook :- no hyungie I am okay now...when he look into tae's eyes he shy..

Cuz from last night activities both are totally naked and kook realize it now...

Kook :- me is shy hyungie...

Tae :- why baby yesterday you were to much horny na bubba.. Who was shouted.. Hyungie tear me tear me hyungie... Me miss you hyungie... F*ck princess hard.... My c*nny is only wanted to get tear by your tae tae..... My womb want you hyungie... Me wants to feel fulll... tear your c*nny... You own me hyungie... My owner... Who was that...

Kook :- aaaa hyungie don't tease.. Me love you that's why...

Tae :- i know my love... I love you more....

They get ready and went for preparing the final presentation...

In office...

Both tae and kook was making presentation and all raw arrangement map... But kook he was more tense this days.. He gets emotional in small small things... If tae will not around him he started to get panic attacks... And tae he is getting more tense for his bunny princess.... He is only praying to God that this exhibition will end soon... So his princess can take full rest without any tension...

Next day in office...

Kook was working on some paintings finalization and tae he was in meeting with some client... Kook was done with his work and about to stand but he feel dizzy he grab his head and drop himself again on couch.. Seeing this tae hurriedly went towards him...

Tae :- princess...he ran towards kook...bubba you okay... Let me call doctor tae was about to get up.. But kook stopped him...

Kook :- no hyungie i am okay... It's just that i can't able to walk properly and even my body is paining a lot...

Tae :- i told you yesterday night.. We will make a love after some day but no you wanted that.. You never listen  to me...

Kook :- while sniffing... Why you are scolding your princess.. Me was craving for your love..i miss little tae tae...you even didn't give me your love properly...Why you are getting angry like I did crime..it's you who never make a love with me...it's you who always ran away from me...And kook started to cry loudly..

Tae :-  shocked is small word for what tae is feeling now..cuz he was beyond shocked what exactly happened with him now...how can he being culprit in this case...he was just concerning about his princess but it backfired him...but at same time he let go that feeling and decided to console kook...shh sorry bubba sorry I will not say anything I will do what you will say

Kook :- really you will do what I will say.. ?

Tae :- yes ..

Kook :- yeshhh so hyungie me wants strawberry milkshakuu.. And chicken fry... Said cutely...

Tae :- bubba you never drink strawberry milkshake.... And this much heavy food... You a while ago eat ramen right..?

Kook :-   so now I can't drink Strawberry milkshakuu and just cuz I eat a while ago I can't eat chicken to....wow wow you great kim Taehyung wow...tears brimmed in his eyes.. And he about to cry.. But tae stop him and said

Tae :- you can bubba you can.. You can eat anything drink anything...Let me order all of this okay...

Kook nodded happily as he will eat and drink his favourite things....

Tae then end the meeting and then order strawberry milkshake and chicken fry for them to eat...

Tae in mind - why bun was behaving like this , illness, panick attacks, even he is so moody....I need to take bunny in hospital for his routine check up... I can't take a risk....

What will you guys think.. What is reason behind  kook's this behavior... Is he is pregnant? Or if he is will there will be complications on his pregnancy cuz of pressure and panic attacks let's see

___________________________________________

Hope you will like this chapter... I didn't post yesterday as I upload idol wife... So guys please go and visit my that book to and comment down your thoughts... And as well as comment down how was this part to...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 8.2K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
318K 21.9K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
427K 24.3K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...