i want to be yours

By angelarmy30

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... More

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony πŸ’
Engagement ceremonyπŸ’ 2
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you πŸ™
planning and final preparations
Marriage β€πŸ’day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony ❀
Marriage ceremony ❀... 3
First night....
Honeymoon🏩
Honeymoon🏩 2
Honeymoon 🏩 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Final trap....
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Desires..
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Pampering...
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Picnic and lot's of fun..
Our time
new story update
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary ❀
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news..
Good news 2...
Mood swings...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter πŸ₯Ί

Our time 2

712 30 12
By angelarmy30

At morning..

Kook was the one who woke up first found himself in his Hyungie's arm... He somehow detached himself from tae and sat down on bed.. He take clamps from bedside table and somehow went inside bathroom.... It's was difficult for kook to walk... He take a bath and again put 5 clamps on him.. He is still plugged.. He wore greyish silk shirt .... And with limping, stumbling , getting support from walls he went inside kitchen to make something to eat...

Kook's shirt

He made breakfast and straightway went to sofa and droped himself.. He was tired hella tired.. He was resting when he heard a deep angry voice..

Tae :- princess why you woke up and why you get ready.. You need to take a rest.. Why you never listen to me haa..

Kook :- me wanna make breaky for you.. Said with small voice..

Tae come towards him and made kook sit on his lap..

Tae :- bubba I don't want any food that will make you tired... You already carrying lot's of on you and that too you wanna make breaky.. Why..

Kook :- cuz me wanna best wife for you.. Me is still wanna make you happy..

Tae :- you are already making me happy.. Now let's go we have to removed all this and from now on what will i say you will do... Kook. Only nodded...

They went inside bathroom tae removed all clamps and plug to.. But kook he only wants to feel full so as tae again fuck kook.. In every corner of bathroom and plug kook again.. Kook happy went to eat breakfast...
.
.
.
.
Like this whole week went it's not any day Or night were kook was didn't plugged.. Kook's womb is always having tae's cum.... Whole week tae fuck kook like alpha.. He was obsessed with kook's body and so with kook to he was also didn't leave tae and his d*ck.. Nowadays kook started to cock warm tae whole day.. Then at night plugged himself.... Like this whole week went and today kook was not feeling well.. He have a fever and tae he was getting panic attack.. He thought because of his all desires kook got fever.. He already clean kook and careful layed him down on bed.. He was walking back and forth and getting panic.. And kook he was getting irritated with that...

Kook :- stop there you maron stop... Said with angry voice...

Tae :- baby.. What happened you are getting pain in somewhere.. Just few minutes more baby doctor is coming .. But he get cutted by kook..

Kook :- i am irritated... Why you always blame yourself haa it's just a normal fever.. And you are taking all blame .. Said aith angry pout..

Tae :- but princess.. Before he can complete his bodyguard come with female doctor...

Tae :- mam please check my princess he is having fever ... But when tae turn towards doctor he saw she is lost in tae.. And about kook he was hella angry...

Kook :- DOCTOR... He shouted loudly doctor come out from her thoughts....

Dr :- sorry sorry what are you saying.. She ask in her extra honey voice...

Kook :- he told you that his princess means me is having fever so if you finished looking shamelessly over my husband so can you please check me cuz this man is blaming himself for my fever...

Dr :- why Mr kim you are blaming yourself.. Said with same tone.. Before tae could ans kook said..

Kook :- cuz he think that last whole week he fucks the day light of me.. So he is thinking I got fever for that... And.. Before he can complete tae cutted him..

Tae :- princess no.. And doctor please start your work don't ask unnecessary question... Said with cold rude tone...

Doctor check kook when she was checking him kook purposely showing his abused skin to her .. To show her that she can't even imagine to have his husband.. Tae is only his...

Dr :- he is perfectly fine Mr kim..it's normal viral fever.. I am giving him injection.. Till tomorrow he will be fine...

Kook :- thank you but i don't want injection.. Hubby told her na..

Tae :- no princess you have to take..

Kook :- nuuuu nuuuu hyungie please na..

Tae :- doctor get ready injection he will take.. And tae went towards tae.. Bubba listen.. When she is about to gave you injection i will kiss you okay.. You love my lips na.. Kook nodded cutely.

And tae kissed kook till then doctor done with injection but kook didn't wanna leave tae.. So tae gave signal to his bodyguard by his hands.. Till now both guard and doctor are blushing seeing shameless couple... After when doctor went kook leave tae

Tae :- you did it purposely na bubba..

Kook :- yes I did you are only mine.. How can she drool over you I can't let her. Said with angry pout.. Princess was jealous hyungie sorry for kissing you in front of then said with cute pout..

Tae capture kook's pout give hard suck on it and said..

Tae :- you can kiss me wherever you want and whenever you want okay bubba.. Now you take a rest till then I will arrange your surprise okay...

Kook :- okay Hyungie......

Then kook sleep due to injection effect and tae went to arrange date for then.. He called jimin for date idea but his bad luck whole family jump into plan and giving different different ideas being irritated finally tae cut the called and dial his 3 hyungs number.. ( yoongi, hobi, jack)..

On call (video call)...

Yoon/hobi/jack:-hello tae..

Tae :- hello hyungs.. Hyungies i want your help..

Yoon :- leave that aside tell me... Where is bun...

Hobi :- you leave him alone tae how can you do that..

Jack :- tae you know how much innocent he is you can't leave him like this in that island...

They was scolding tae.. And tae he having wth look.. He didn't even leave bunny for sec and they are saying he leave him.. Can't they see background he is in villa...

Tae :- shuttttt upppp you all.. I didn't leave my princess.. He have fever so he is sleeping..

Hobi :- then why you didn't called me...

Tae :- cuz a doctor already check him and now he is sleeping...

Yoon :- my god our baby got fever.. What you did said with teasing..

Tae :- he is only my baby.. Stop calling him baby... Said irritated voice..

Yoon :- whatever...

Jack :- tae so why you called us.. Is anything serious can i have to come there..?

Tae :- no Jack hyung it's just that i wanna plan a surprise date for bunny so i called chimmy but whole family jump into that... So i called you 3 for advice...

Hobi :- he having a viral so don't take him outdoor...

Yoon :- so he have to arrange a date in home itself.. Everybody nodded..

Jack :- tae you can arrange a date in terrace itself...

Hobi :- yes nice idea.. And also do sleeping arrangements to..

Yoon :- and also for entertainment to what's say...

They gave him all the advices that required and now tae know what he have to do..

Tae :- thanks hyungs you all are the best... Now I am going I need to prepare..

All of them :- bye tae.. All the best...

Tae then went to arrange all necessary things.. He decorated a best cozy romantic date for then.. After finishing everything he went to woke up kook and he and kook have to get ready for date...he went inside and saw his sleeping beauty..

He went near kook and shake him a little.. Bubba wake up.. Get ready we need to go on date...

Kook :- umm i am up hubby.. Carry me said with cute voice..

Tae then lift kook up and went to get ready for their date...

Then tae lift kook and they went towards terrace when then enter on terrace kook got mesmerized by all the arrangements... There is everything, a bed for sleeping, TV for entertainment.. And all kook's favorite food...

Kook turn around and kiss tae... Not before saying thank you.. They broke the kiss and kook said...

Kook :- hubby you always makes me feel.. That i am special one..

Tae :- baby because you are special one... You are my everything bubba...

Kook :- love you hyungie... Me will do everything that will make you happy...

Tae :- always be in my arm.. I will be happy..

Kook :- I will hyungie I am yours only yours...

Then they went there and start their romantic date... They eat, laugh kiss was just giving kisses to tae after every two minutes.. And tae he is in cloud nine.. His bun is happy and moreover now he is feeling better...

Kook :- hyungie make a love with me..

Tae :- bubba you had.. He get cutted by kook..

Kook :- please it was one of my desire to get fuck by you on terrace...

Tae :- bubba no please..

Kook :- yes hubby.. F*ck your princess... If you not I will tell eomma that you are hurting me emotionally.. And then you know what will happened with you right hubby... So being good husband and fuck your princess...

Tae got terrified he knows even bun said he get hurt by hyungie.. His mom will kill him..

Tae :- bubba you can't do that you know mumma.. Said with fear..

Kook :- i know na hyungie so being good hyungie you are and f*ck me..

And tae kiss kook passionately... After 15 minutes they broke the kiss... And tae said...

Tae :- i will try to gentle..

Kook :- don't hyungie don't hold back...

And tae layed kook down on mattress and ....
.
.
...... Afghhhh bubba I am coming... And tae come inside kook... They had sweet but passionate sex.. Throughout the making love tae was been careful about kook's health but pur horny bunny only wants his hubby to tear him apart.. And somehow kook did succeed in his moto.. They had sex for more than 4 hours and did 6 rounds.. And now kook is feeling his womb again got fulled..

Tae was about to pulled out when kook said...

Kook :- Please sleep like this please hyungie.....

Tae do as kook said and they sleep like that.. Like this there all honeymoon about to end.. Everyday kook wanna have tae's cum even they did one making love session in a day.. Even they go out or place hunting ...at last tae found himself inside kook and kook had tae's sperm inside his womb...

And now last three days are only they have so kook plan something ... But he wants his hubby's permission....

Kook :- i have to take hubby's permission and then have to arrange lots of things....

What actually kook plan for their last few days.. It's is a one of desires or something else... Let's see...

___________________________________________

Hope you all like this chapter... Comment down your thoughts in comment section... Have a great day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.8K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
309K 21.8K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
412K 30.1K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
137K 7.9K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...