i want to be yours

By angelarmy30

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... More

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony ๐Ÿ’
Engagement ceremony๐Ÿ’ 2
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you ๐Ÿ™
planning and final preparations
Marriage โค๐Ÿ’day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony โค
Marriage ceremony โค... 3
First night....
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ 2
Honeymoon ๐Ÿฉ 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Final trap....
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Desires..
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Pampering...
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Our time
new story update
Our time 2
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary โค
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news..
Good news 2...
Mood swings...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter ๐Ÿฅบ

Picnic and lot's of fun..

830 37 11
By angelarmy30

They decided to have tattoos so kim taehyung arranged all the necessary things... And tattoo artist comes.. They went to have tattoo first jimin and yoongi went then hobi and yn have to go and at our taekook are going till now tae thought to take kook at ice cream date... Tae still remember when kook and eunwoo went to ice cream date.. That was though time and now it's good time for him.. Tae take kook to small ice cream date but he is still thinking about past.. Sometimes that heavy feeling come again even he didn't want to feel... But. Somehow that can't be totally erased

Kook knows about it he knows that tae get every information about him when he was with eunwoo and eunwoo always try to get a kiss from kook when they were at ice cream date..tears are brimming his eyes again thinking about past but after today no one will claim kook as their or not he will remember any ice cream date with eunwoo....he will create special moments with tae only...

They went to ice cream parlour as always kook order his fav vanilla and tae as strawberry.. They were having fun in there ice cream date when a Naughty idea come in kook's brain...

Kook :- hyungie wanna have strawberry ice cream..

Tae :- wait here I will come with ice cream..

Kook :- nuu I wanna have from you..

Tae :- but baby mine is finished..

Kook :- you have........let me take that..

Tae :- howw.....mmmmfnnnm kook just kiss tae and sucking his lips.. After 10 min kook left tae's lips and said..

Kook :- even through you are not first ice cream date .. But you are my first ice cream kiss hyungie.. And you will be the last one...

Tae :- whatt..

Then kook told tae evey thing about how eunwoo try to get closer to kook...tae was angry but kook console him.. Till then guard come and told tae that now it's their turn to go..

They went inside the cabin he saw a male tattoo artist is there... Kook look towards tae and tae understand..

Tae :- it's for me baby I am first have tattoo then you can okay...

Kook :- you will have..

Tae :- yes.. Tae turn towards tattoo artist and said.. I want to tattoo on my chest and on my wrist..

TA :- okay sir.. What kind of tattoo you want..

Tae :- text type and I wanna tattooed my wife's birthday date..

TA :- come told me what you wanna wrote..

Tae :- bun's hyungie and 1 sept with bunny emoji..

Kook got shocked and hugged tae tightly.. And started to chant.. I love you.. After their emotional moment.. Tae had his both tattoos...

And now it's kook turn.. He saw male tattoo artist gone and now female one comes.. Kook got happy that other man will not touch him.. He turn towards tae and gave him his bunny smile..

Then female tattoo artist ask kook what kind of tattoo he wants...

Kook :- i wants 5 tattoos.. He got cutted by tae..

Tae :- bun no why you want that much already you have tattoos on your arm..

Kook :- let me have them please..

Tae :- okay...

TA :- sir where you wants tattoos..

Kook :- one on middle between neck bone and breast.. One on below my right breast.. One on left side of waist and two tattoos on back sides.. Left side of my back and one is behind my breast back...

TA :- okay can i show you designs..

Kook :- no all are in text form..

Kook had his tattoos.. When they done with all the tattoos tae hardly kiss kook .. His princess did something that he never imagine.. How can he loves tae this much.. Tae was crying with happiness..

Kook :- now you owned me hubby.. Totally owned me.. I am sorry I degrade myself for that bastard but I proudly tattooed myself being yours with using same word.. I love you and they  again kiss...

Kook's tattoos..

Then they went to home.. When he reached there everybody was happy having their parteners tattoos.. Everybody shows their tattoos but kook only shows two his hyungie's birth date  and name.. They had dinner and went to sleep.. But not before planning for picnic...

Taekook room...

Kook was applying lotion on his body but suddenly tae backhug him.. Kiss his nape then undress kook fully..kook was standing naked facing mirror  then he kiss his back where two tattoos kook had then turn kook to face him then kiss all three tattoos.. Tae lift kook and went inside the wardrobe... He then take out some clamps.. He first wore kook nipple belt plus clamp chain.. He adjust it tightly around kook's blossoms and now kook's blossoms are looking prominent..He let clamps hang then he first wore him a little metal clamp.. He stretch his nipples little.. Aghh hyungie.. Kook moans... Sorry bun.. Then tae put pinch nipple clamp in his nipples.. Then he put clamps that attached to nipple belt... Then lastly he put clover nipple clamps.. Till now kook was crying mess it's his first time having 4 nipple clamps on him...

Arrgghhhh, nooo, ohhhhhhyungie no paining kook was crying a little keeping his head on tae shoulder and tae he was hugging kook while grabbing kook's blossoms.. Shhh bubba I don't know but I wanna  see you crying in pleasure bubba sorry.. Tae said.. No hyungie don't be sorry.. This body is yours play with me the way you want.. Said with teary smile.. Then tae made kook sat on sofa and spread his legs and started to eat kook...

Belt with clamp

Metal clamp

Pinch clamp

Clover clamp chain

Ohhhh noooo hyungieeee.. Aghhhhh noooo.. Kook was just moaning after half an hour eating kook tae leaves kook swollen crimson red p*ssy .. Bubba let's go.. Let me take you in room you wanna wear something.. But i wanna feel you naked..

Kook :- let's go hyungie like this ...

Tae take kook to bed layed hun safely.. He undress himself and join kook to the bed...

Kook :- hyungie please sleep being inside me.. I know we can't do anything tomorrow we are going for picnic but please..

Tae :- I will.. And tae hold his shaft and push inside kook..

Aghhhhhhhhhh hubby..so deeeep....Kook shouted loudly.. Tae hug kook tightly from backside and pulled his clampa...

Aghhh hyungie don't.. Kook shout a little... And they slept naked.. But kook he was having lots of  pain in blossoms.. But he got happy when he heard tae in sleep... Mmmmffgggghhhhh. Kook put his hand on his mouth.. Cuz tae grab his b**bs harshly..

Tae :- you are mine princess your everything is mine  ..love you princess..said in sleep and grab kooks blossoms..

Kook :- yours only hyungie..love you too...

Next morning...

All couples wake up early and get ready for picnic they are very excited.. But one person is feeling pain a little it's non other than kook.. He is having difficulties to walking and even bending down cuz his blossoms are paining and having tae inside him whole night that cuz more difficulty...

Hobi :- are you okay bun.. You are looking in pain..

Yoon :- what happened to you bun..

Tae was now feeling guilty after seeing kook in pain and other hand kook saw guilt in tae's face.. And kook got hurt by that.. He don't have to guilty to just do what his heart told him..

Kook :- not at all hyung let's go.. When kook went towards tae.. Tae being guilty went out already.. And kook got sad...

Jimin :- what happened bun..

Kook :- nothing hyung now he is guilty for completing his one desire with me yesterday night.. Said with big sigh..

Yn :- it's okay told him your point he will understand okay..kook nodded and they all went to a big car where six people can travel... Kook try to touch tae lots of time but may be tae is retraining himself .. Kook got angry ..

Kook :- i need to put light on this dumb mafia's head... Who made him mafia king.. Misunderstood situation like he is 5 years kid.. He mumbles to himself...

Tae :- you said something..

Kook :- why would I said anything with angry irritated tone..

Tae :- sorry.. Kook wanna smack his head but he control himself... Kook just look at tae with angry look..

And with little drama then went to picnic spot...

They went to farm house just for a change.. They went inside all the way tae was guilty so he is avoiding kook and now kook was sad... But kook is getting angry..... He turn towards tae saw him he was talking with hobi.. He march towards him forcely turn him around and kiss tae hard.. And hobi he was just statue there.. He was thinking wtf happened..

After kissing kook grab tae's arm and take him to the room...

Hobi :- what was that..

Yoon :- kiss ..

Hobi :- aghhh this  savage cat...

In room

Kook :- why you are avoiding me hubby...

Tae just looking down he didn't wanna face kook..

Kook :- i ask you something hyungie.. This time he said firmly...

Tae :- i am sorry.. Cuz of me you are in pain... Said with low voice..

Kook :- he is getting angry... Aghhh i really wanna smack you hyungie.. How stupid you are..

Tae :- but i hurt you baby.. I couldn't control myself sorry.. I will try.. Before he could complete kook said..

Kook :- I ask you to control.. Tae nodded in negative... Then why.. And what you did yesterday night was pure love for me.. You don't have painful fantasies for me hyungie.. What you are doing with me is giving me pleasure too.. And more ever when yesterday I tattooed myself as yours then I am yours hyungie.. I am your wife..

Tae :- yes you are wife not sex slave bubba.. I can't let my desires complete on you.. It will hurt you....

Kook :- then with whom you will complete them said with anger..

Tae :- what.. How can you.. What gotten into you wifey..

Kook :- cuz you are only thinking about me and i am thinking about yours.. Let me explain after our honeymoon we will be busy right tae nodded.. We can't do something like we are doing now.. But tae protest it...

Tae :- WHAT...what are you saying princess...I will make a love to you baby everyday at night.. I can't stay away from you now... I love your p*ssy a lot... It's my safe place... I will never let go you away from me... You are mine... I can do anything with you...

Kook :- yes but hubby please understand my point of you...we will make love but can I roam around like I roaming now without clothes and clamps on me ...no na so.. Let me complete your all desires hubby and that's why it's me who tell them gave me one month okay..

Tae :- okay baby I will not retrain myself from now on.. But after hyung will gone I will not leave you baby..

Kook :- okay hubby.. Said with shy smile now that angry bird flew away... They was just kissing each other when they heard a shout..

Jimin :- CAN YOU BOTH DO YOUR ROMANCE AFTERWARDS.. COME FAST..

Kook and tae started to laugh at remark.. They went downstairs..

Everyone started to tease them..they enjoy a lot.. They had lots of fun in picnic jeon siblings are only gossiping and kim brothers are playing with kids. Then jeon siblings also joined them they had lots of fun and chit chat.. It's made them remember their childhood picnic but kook again tear up after remembering last picnic how he behave with tae. They all console kook and now both tae and kook made new memories forgetting bad past...and at evening they went to villa...

Like this they had lot's of fun whole week.. Having fun with each other... Place hunting.. Beach dates and what not.. It's look like all 3 of them went to honeymoon together... Even last 2 nights tae and kook request their siblings to leave their babies with them and have some memories with their parteners.. After requesting a lot both a couple got ready to leave there babies with them... And like this week went with only fun..

Let's see after leaving of both couple how will tae eat the bunny wifey...

___________________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter and sorry if I go overboard.... Please comment down your thoughts for this chapter too... ❤🤗🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 21.3K 27
(complete) โœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
32.7K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
194K 7.2K 21
Kim Taehyung a well-known idol. A world wide known star. Along with his two friends they dominate over the whole world with their sensetinal music an...