i want to be yours

By angelarmy30

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... More

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony 💍
Engagement ceremony💍 2
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you 🙏
planning and final preparations
Marriage ❤💍day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony ❤
Marriage ceremony ❤... 3
First night....
Honeymoon🏩
Honeymoon🏩 2
Honeymoon 🏩 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Final trap....
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Desires..
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Picnic and lot's of fun..
Our time
new story update
Our time 2
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary ❤
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news..
Good news 2...
Mood swings...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter 🥺

Pampering...

1.1K 38 14
By angelarmy30

Whole night is little difficult for kook.. His chest area is started to aching after midnight... But he don't know he is loving the feeling being naked in his loves arm.. He saw tae was in his deep sleep and tae will not woke up like this so he keep both of them phones in silent and when tae  turn towards other side.. He slowly get up without making any noise.. That was hard for hum cuz his chest area is totally aching.. And p*ssy plug is also started to hurt him.... He somehow get up and slowly started to walk.. All the way bathroom he only limped.. He felt complete now.. Somehow after limping on every step.. Carrying all the toys with pain.. He went inside bathroom....he stand in front of mirror and saw his reflection his whole body is totally wrapped in marks and that boob belt adding fuel.... He don't know why but he wanna do something more painful with his n*pple... He open the drawer and then he saw small metal clamp.. He smile a little and then he remove all the clamps and then..

Kook pulled his one n*pple little and put that metal clamp on them..agghh painful..ohh...he moans..He did with the same with other n*pple... Then he clamps both the chain and pink one n*pple clamp on remaining n*pple .. He saw is reflection in mirror..he can't stand he feels he legs getting like jelly..ohh myy goddd..ummm aghhh...paining a lot..he took chain clamp in his hand just pulled it..shitttt...mmmmm...he again pulled but this time little harshly ohhhhhhh...he again moan...Now he is getting more pain and heavy on his chest area.. He again press his boobs hardly and then trailed his hand on his still bloated p*ssy.. From whole one day his is carrying everything... With little pain and lot's of happiness he again went to cuddle tae.. He hurriedly went there and sleep after sometimes tae hug him tightly and pressed his boob...mnfphh he put hand on his mouth and moan.. Tears started to brimming..tae was pressing his boobs harshly in his large hands..but what tae said in sleep made him smile...

Tae :- mine..and press kooks boob love you bubba... You are best wife... Said in sleep...

Kook :- love you too and kook also sleep with little pain in his boobs..

At morning...

In morning tae is the one who woke up first..he first kiss his baby's forehead, eyes, cheeks, lips.. He then remove blanket and what he saw make him little smile at his baby.. He saw one more pair of clamp.. He understand that kook woke up at night and did that.. Then he kiss both the n*pples, then tummy and lastly kooks abdominal area which was still bloated little...

Tae :- my naughty bunny... May be he is having n*pple pain kink.. So am I too..

Then tae went inside bathroom to get ready.. After sometimes he came after getting fully ready.. He saw his baby still sleeping..with all the toys.. Tae was getting hard.. He went again inside bathroom did his business and come again that time kook already woke up and sitting leaning his head on headboard holding his both boobs...

Tae :- baby what happened?

Kook :- nothing hyungie just little pain..

Tae :- little pain baby.... You are just torturing yourself now please..

Kook :- but hyungie I enjoyed yesterday fully... I know you will not fuck me next two days but.. After that I wanna do something little kinky and you have to promise me that you will do what I said okay..

Tae :- we will see first let me remove all this accessories..

Kook :- nooo first say you are promising me that you will do what I say.. Or I will not let you remove this all

Tae :- okay my bubba I will do what you will say.. Promise...

Kook got happy and let tae remove his all clamps.. Kook's n*pples are badly abused and now paining a little but when he have tae why he will cares..

Tae pampers kook a lot since childhood and that's why it's getting easy for kook to do whatever he wants to do...

Tae first apply soothing cream on kooks nipple.. He take kook inside bathroom ask permission to remove plug.. Kook only nodded in affirmation.. When tae remove plug kook hissed a little.. Tae saw kooks p*ssy still red and even more swollen now.. He gently bath kook.. And give him little massage and put him gently on bed..

Tae :- bun now no more nighty for today okay and i am selecting your clothes.. Said sternly... Kook only nodded...

Tae gave him plunge neckline lace lingerie set with white t-shirt and grey pants.. Totally casual look...

Kook :- I am looking good hyungie.. Thank you your choice is perfect..

Tae :- off course you are also my choice wifey...even you look hot in that lingerie set to... My sexy baby princess....

Kook got shy and hide is face in tae's chest.. Then tae lift kook and started to walk towards the kitchen...

Kook :- hubby I can walk..

Tae :- I know but I wanna pamper my princess...

Then he went inside kitchen make banana milk and sandwich... They at and called his parents.. Cuz in Korea there is night when in island there is day... They connect call on their LED tv..when call received they saw all family members on other side..

Tae nd kook :- hello everyone we are missing you..

Sohee and jin :- Babies how are you..

Jun and nam :- tae kook your are comfortable around villa right?

Jimin and yn :- bunny bear you are enjoying na said while teasing..

Hobi and yoon :- bear enjoy fully.. Bunny baby careful..

Tae and kook was just Embrassed both are thinking why they call their families...

They talk for while and cut the call...

Kook just hug tae and said..

Kook :- hyungie princess wants red velvet cake ....

Tae :- okay baby.. I already called staff at afternoon and then they will clean everything till then we will go for little outing... What's say?

Kook :- okay... I am ready but I wanna sleep

Tae :- okay bubba let's go we will cuddle...

They went to sleep.. They both are cuddling when tae got call from jack...

On call..

Tae :- in sleepy tone  ..... Hello

Jack :- hey tae.. How are you..?

Tae :- i am good hyung... Why you called me is anything serious..?

Jack :- nothing tae just I was missing you in office and uncles are there so don't worry ..

Tae :- you are right... You. Know they are more strict than me.

Jack :- i totally agree..

They talk for a while in that time staff come with necessary stuff and tae again order them to do not enter for next 4 days...

At evening...

Almost whole day Jungkook sleep soundlessly.. He was healing for doing new things.... Finally after finishing whole work, instructing, making food, doing work calls tae come towards his room to see is his baby woke up or not... But kook was still sleeping so he went to called him...

Tae :- while sitting at corner of bed.. Bubba wakey wakey..

Kook :- nuuu let me sleep.. Me is sleepy.. Said in baby voice..

Tae :- bubba we are going for outing na..

Kook open his eyes and said..

Kook :- nuuu hubby not today.. Come cuddle your baby, we will go tomorrow

Tae :- okay baby I am coming in 2 minutes..

Kook :- take me with you to I also wanna go for bathroom...

Tae nodded and take kook with him.. They done with their work and again cuddle each other... Feeling each other's warmth.. There is silence all over the room but that broke by kook.

Kook :- i love you hyungie.. I am only yours...

Tae always get suspicious why his bun always said that line after love you.. He decided to ask kookk.

Tae :- love you princess but tell me why you always says you are mine..

Kook :- cuz I am yours hubby.. Only yours..

Tae :- i know... Baby tell me what did you didn't tell me till now.. What bothering you?

Kook :- nothing hubby..

Tae :- princess this time he said in stern voice..

Kook :- tears brimmed in his eyes. Hubby why you forgive me easily.. I deserve pain, not your love said while crying and he hugged tae tightly....

Tae :- hug kook and said.. My bubba didn't deserve pain, he only deserve love and about why I forgive you then... I never been angry on you bun.. Hearing this kook got amazed he broke their childhood promise, believe on some bastard over his hyungie... Called him monster, hurt his hubby deepest and still he is saying he is not angry.. He just hugged tae tightly...

Kook :- if kook have any option he will engross in tae.. But hubby why.. You love me that much.. You even forgot your pain.. Why.. He again hugged tae..

Tae :- yes I love you infinity....i don't have any reason to love you but i can't take a single breathe without you.... When I look in your eyes I only see Pureness... And when we promise each other in that garden.. From that instant my life moto was only seeing you happy... If it's with me Or without.. Mnfphhhh....Before he said further kook kissed him hard...they broke kiss after 10 minutes cuz of lack of oxygen...

Kook :- my only happiness is you only you not others.. Mine you are mine, I am yours only yours.. And he hide his face in tae's neck...

Tae :- yes I am your owner now happy...

Kook :- yes happy happy said with cute voice... Princess lobe yu a lotttt hyungie, me ish yours.. You own your princess hyungie... You are princess life and kook started to give kisses to tae... Muah muah muah my hubby... My hyungie... My owner... My daddy.... My everything... Muah muah💋💋💋💋

Tae :- hahahah princess ticklish...tae started to laugh at his cute wifey...love you too wifey...

Kook :- kook stopped his actions and said...I want promise from you?

Tae :- which promise..

Kook :- you have to promise me that... You will punish me whenever I went wrong..

Tae :- princess I told you.. You only deserve love.. Not any pain or punishment..

Kook :- give me promise or I will not eat anything from now on...

Tae :- princess but... Tae take deep breath and said.. Okay I am promising you that I will punish you in future if you said something bad about you or doubt on yourself..

Kook :- okay... I am angreed.. Now kiss me.. Me is wants kiss...

Like this with lots of love, romantic moments they end up cuddling on bed at night... Kook was fully recovered from his last 2 nights adventure and now he is looking forward to new desires... But firstly they decided to go out tomorrow.. They can't just live in villa all the time...

Both are cuddling with each other..

Kook :- hyungie... I love you...

Tae :- love you bubba...

Kook :- hyungie how many kids you want..?

Tae :- why you are asking..

Kook :- tell na..

Tae :- maximum 3 or more.. But how many you wants we will have...

Kook :- I am okay with anything you want.. But hyungie.. He got cutted by tae...

Tae :- I know baby.. I don't want now let's take one and half year break.. Okay.. After that we will have..

Kook :- how you know what I wanna say..

Tae :- cuz my Baby wifey, ny whole world revolve around you okay..

Kook :- i will also make sure my life will revolve around you hubby.. Kook lean near tae to kiss him...

And they kiss each other passionately.. And they pulled out...

Tae :- I forgot to tell you.. Said while breathing heavily..

Kook :- whaaaht.. While catching his breathe..

Tae :- I told staff to not come here for 4 days and our family is going to Japan.. So they also tell us to relax and called them after 6 days..

Kook :- why they are going hubby.. And what about their safety..

Tae :- they are going to support yoon hyung for us upcoming new branch in Japan.. And I already told jack.. He will handle and our trusted mens are with them... Don't worry..

Kook :- umm hyungie and what about us.. He ask he don't know he still have fear what if eunwoo come again and hurt his hyungie..

Tae :- don't worry he will not come and mainly we don't have any enemy now.. And still this villa.. Ohh not villa but whole island is secure with mens as well as with technology so don't worry.. Now sleep bubba.. Tomorrow evening we are going for outing..

Kook :- okay hyungie.. Love you, and he kiss tae.. Tae kiss him back..

Tae :- love you to my life. Good night..

Kook :- good night.. And they both sleep while hugging each other...

Let's see what will they do in their outing.. And which will be the next desire of tae , kook will make come true...

___________________________________________

Sorry for late update..... Have a great reading... And forgive your author for her mistake...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 30.3K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
318K 21.9K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
562K 27.2K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
194K 7.2K 21
Kim Taehyung a well-known idol. A world wide known star. Along with his two friends they dominate over the whole world with their sensetinal music an...