i want to be yours

angelarmy30 tarafından

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... Daha Fazla

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony 💍
Engagement ceremony💍 2
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you 🙏
planning and final preparations
Marriage ❤💍day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony ❤
Marriage ceremony ❤... 3
First night....
Honeymoon🏩
Honeymoon🏩 2
Honeymoon 🏩 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Final trap....
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Pampering...
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Picnic and lot's of fun..
Our time
new story update
Our time 2
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary ❤
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news..
Good news 2...
Mood swings...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter 🥺

Desires..

1.3K 45 16
angelarmy30 tarafından

Warning

This chapter didn't content smut but mature thoughts are there so don't comment harshly please 🙏

___________________________________________

Kook msg jimin that be wants to read diary  before tae come home so he will not join them for making lunch.. Jimin reply with okay and naughty smirk... Then kook went to bathroom wash his face cause he cried a lot... Then did his skincare and sat on bed in semi sitting position leaning towards headboard... Then he take that diary.. Before opening the diary he take deep breath... And then he open the diary... First thing he noticed that diary is little burn.. Her first page is slightly burn... Then he open second page he saw his own picture there... With cute designs...

Kook got fluttered.. The way tae wrote love on it...he got butterflies in his tummy....Then he started to read the diary..his hands was shaking he knows...he will read something beyond his imagination....and even Reading someone's diary is wrong but it's his husband diary and moreover he have to read that if he will not then may somehow he will didn't get to know that how much tae suffer, his love and what tae desires for him from his childhood...

He start to read a diary.. After reading everything.. That diary have even small small details about their lives small - small but only  about taekook.. That diary have all details that may be kook also forgot about himself...kook's every small achievement...diary have each and every details of every incident happened with them...Kook's eyes got teary.. How much sacrifices tae gave just to save his bunny and his family... He gave upon his own choices and choose what is right for them, he even gave upon his dreams just cuz he have to save his family so he choose being a mafia.. Not actually he wants to.. Now kook was crying mess.. He regretting calling his hyungie monster.. Even through his hyungie is living angel.... After reading everything.. He got to know that he came in that point when his hyungie's actual desires are written in it... He have to read wild imagination of his husband for him.... When he turn to the next page.. It's written as list of my desires... Kook cheeks gotten in red tint.. He was blushing mess... Then he started to read..

It's tae who was already written his thought in diary and kook is reading that..

When today I saw my bun he was looking really hot in that casual outfit.. He grown out to be very angelic and beautiful person inside out too.. Diary when today I saw him I got boner..i never know but now I am feeling strange...I don't know why I got that but that was painful.. He was looking like eatable meal to me.. I know it's wrong to think about him like that.. But I can't help it.. I loved him from childhood and I will love him till my last breathe... I will not think about any other person like I do for him... But what should I do.. I don't know what I am thinking about him is right or wrong... So iam written down my all secret desires in you diary.. And you have to keep it secret till last...

Kook got little emotional when he think about past but he shrugged it off cuz he knows now he have to complete his hyungie's each and every desires... He again started to read...

Desire 1...

I really wanna kiss bun until we both will get out of breathe.. When we pull out within a second I again wanna kiss him hard.. I Wanna layed him on the bed and wanna do most dirtiest making out with him.. Not letting him to breath..wanna hold his hand above his and bite his lips..chew his lips until they bleed and then suck then blood from his lips...i wanted to devour is inside out whole mouth.. I wanna taste his mouth.. I know my bun will be sweet as sugar but I really wanna devour him....my cute caramel pie...

Kook started to bit his lips.. His hyungie have this much wild desires just about his lips.. Then what about other parts.. He got red in thought of  his hyungie will do something like this to him... He then again turn second page for second desire.. (Each desire is written on separate pages)

Desire 2....

In every morning I wanna kiss the shit out of my princess his juicy red lips always attracts me the most..whenever I saw him I got hard for my princess...When he pouted I just wanna suck the shit out of them... If we got married I will not let my princess go out of room until I will not devour his whole neck.. Suck suck suck..i only want my princess in my arm I have only thoughts of sucking my princess's white milky neck...ohh not neck while body...Wanna press him against the door capture his hands above the head and devour his neck like manic.. And he will moaning mess under me...

After finishing kook put hands on his neck started to imagine them...he was smiling like fool my hyungie...my body will be sucked by hyungie...kook was imagining everything... But he shrugged if of and went to the next chapter...

Desire 3....

I wanna cuddle naked to my baby.. I really want to feel his soft body against mine.. I wanna sleep while keeping him closed to me..His small soft chest.. His thick, bubby *ss.. His thick thighs, small waist I wanna feel naked... I really want to see a naked beauty cuddling me in morning.. With his head resting on my chest and he is purr in sleep without caring about world.... And i will cherish him till end...

He keep diary aside and hide his face in his palms ans started to whining..

Kook :- hyungie why you have this much wild dreams how can I composed myself now.. I am. Getting shy...

He was shy but still he took diary again and start to read...

Desire 4....

Today when we are at our friends marriage I saw them kissing each other I got ultimate dream....

Diary this desire is my dream.. Marrying my princess and making him my wife... When he will get ready... I wanna took his virginity.. I really want to do.. I want to make love to him at our first night... I wanna hold him closed to me...may be at first he will feel pain but I really wanna make love to him slowly slowly.. Feeling his every inch of his inside...

At this point kook got emotional his hyungie suffers a lot... He get flashbacks of everything he did with tae... Now kook was in immense pain... If he was getting suffocated only by thinking how much tae suffers on their wedding night... On honeymoon he can't imagine.... He started to cry harder while hugging diary...
Kook :- I am sorry hyungie... Please I am sorry... I will never hurt you.. I am sorry... But kook suddenly wipe his tears harshly and said... I will make my hubby's all desires come true.. I will give him all happiness... And he flip the page...

Desire 5...

After our first night I wanna give him rest but after that I wanna have shower sex with my princess..Under the shower having me inside him.. Hearing his moans... I want to make love to him in whole.. Bathroom....i was feeling now diary I can't tell you.. I want to hear his voice now...

Desire 6...

In our honeymoon I wanna let him naked only.. I really want to cherish my princess in every ways.. So in our honeymoon I don't know up at first night of our honeymoon I wanna knock up him, fuck the shit out of us, make him cum numerous times... Having him in every position... Want to come inside him numerous times and sleep inside him whole night and make him carry my cum next whole day...

Kook blushed highly... I again started to imagine him under tae moaning his name... Holding tae closed to him...

Desire 7....

I really wants him to be naked in our room whole honeymoon even I don't want to come out from room I only wants to he inside my bunny... I wanna let him naked with he is plugged with the cum inside him... If I got chance I will not leave a single day to cherish my princess...

Desire 8...

I really desire of him carry my cum inside him ... Whenever we will go outing in our honeymoon...nor only honeymoon but I really want to feel my princess was roaming with my in front of our family...I wanna see him naked only plug will visible in between his legs.. And sleeping peaceful in our bed..i really imagining it....

My Altimate desire to see my princess getting pleasure by not only me but with all sex toys.. I don't know it's right or wrong but have this desires...

Hoping for the best that one day I will able to complete my desires...

(Note :- this all are desires not sex fantasies.. Desires and fantasies are two different things.. )

Kook was having hard time to control himself now he himself want to go to tae and tell him do anything with him ,  he is giving tae his consent... Tae can do anything with him...But still there is one page still need to read so he turn the page...

Last page...

This page was last cuz that day he got to know that kook having a boyfriend so he wrote this note and stop writing anything in it and take this diary to burn....

Dear Diary my bunny have a boyfriend diary... I got to know this today... He himself told me that they are dating... He hates me.. I can't take this my love whom I cherish throughout my life he hates me...I am destroying you diary.. I am feeling like a sinner who did a sin... I did son diary i imagined physical intimacy with someone else boyfriend...Diary I want to cry.. (Tears stains are still visible in it) I fail to make my bunny fall in love with me.... He forgot his promise diary.. I lost my love for forever.. I lost... I am a sinner diary a sinner... At last he wrote... I am broken diary.. Broken.. I lose. Tears stain are also there...

Kook got teary how much he hurted his hyungie.. Tae was not sinner he was nodded in negative while thinking about when tar called himself a sinner...but at same time he was determinant to anything for his hyungie...He got to know that his hyungie is having lot's of desires cause he stop writing after he got to know that I had a boyfriend... I need to complete all his desires.. Haa you have to do it... But for that I need to get a permission.. I need whole one month with my hyungie alone.. Last time I take jisoo and jack hyung but this time only me and my hyungie... We will go for honeymoon whole one month...i will take care of my hyungie completely...Haa I will take permission from eomma and mom yes and then they will talk to appa and dad.. Yess

And after finishing reading diary he saw clock he got to know that it's already evening means he didn't even realize his hyungie desires and their whole childhood stories take that much time... But he got worried when his hyungie didn't come... He was coming home at lunch time but he is not home yet.. So kook call tae..

On call..

Kook :- hello hyungie...

Tae :- little cold voice... Yes bun..

Kook :- stop being cold you misunderstood me.. I was not uncomfortable I was nervous hyungie.. You can't behave like this to your princess.. Said with low voice..

Tae got to know that he assume things by himself without giving kook chance to speak...

Tae :- sorry princess.. Hyungie is sorry.. Tell me why you called me.. Said with soft voice..

Kook :- you are angry on me hubby....

Tae :- no baby I was upset but not angry but now I am not even upset nor angry...

Kook :- then why you didn't come home at lunch now after few hours it's dinner time...

Tae :- sorry baby.. You know na I was not present here so lots of work was pending but I will come in one and half hour okay..till then go and take a small nap baby.. Yesterday you fall down..

Kook :- me is fine hyungie and I already take pain killers.. So I am fine...You just come back soon.. I love you hyungie..

Tae :- love you too baby.. Bubba your voice is heavy? You cried bubba...

Kook :- no hyungie I didn't... I just wanna say.... You are my life hyungie... I love you.. Me is waiting... I am missing you...

Tae :- me to bubba... I am also missing you.. Bubba I need to go bye bye...

Kook :- bye hyungie...

He cut the call and went downstairs.. To talk about honeymoon to his both mothers...

Will they gave permission to kook for honeymoon or kook will fail to complete his hyungie's desires....

___________________________________________

Hope you all will like the chapter.... Comment your thoughts about this chapter... And sorry for late update..

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

179K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
885K 46.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
426K 24.2K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
317K 21.9K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...