i want to be yours

By angelarmy30

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... More

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony ๐Ÿ’
Engagement ceremony๐Ÿ’ 2
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you ๐Ÿ™
planning and final preparations
Marriage โค๐Ÿ’day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony โค
Marriage ceremony โค... 3
First night....
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ 2
Honeymoon ๐Ÿฉ 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Desires..
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Pampering...
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Picnic and lot's of fun..
Our time
new story update
Our time 2
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary โค
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news..
Good news 2...
Mood swings...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter ๐Ÿฅบ

Final trap....

987 35 17
By angelarmy30

Other pov :- (at morning)

Eunwoo is sleeping besides a naked girl (prostitute) he had hot and sizzling night with her in though of making kim Taehyung suffer  (sort of he is right in his place).. He woke up and see beside him.. He got horny he again went for a morning round... After finishing is all business of morning he went to living room to make a call for someone but that person is out of coverage area...

Eunwoo :- were he went.. Aghhh i need to do something fast before kim Taehyung do something to save that f*ck toy....i will not give him a chance to save that f*ck toy.... And he went from there

In jack home..

Tae was mumbling it's hurts it's hurts whole night and other hand jack find out everything about eunwoo and his morals... He is now only waiting for kim and jeon couples...

So basically jack find out everything and now he wants to tell elders first cuz he knows tae is not in good state.. And elder couple don't want to face their children's and there questions so they will directly come in his house and mainly jeon couple is hurt how can their bun cheating on tae..but they don't know it's a trap...

Jack was waiting in living room .... Then he heard door bell.. Tae was still sleeping ..can't say sleeping he is unconscious till now... He then open the door.. Elders come inside.. There is a pin drop silence for sometime ...it was painful silence there...but that silence broke by sohee..

Sohee :- where is tae...

Jack :- he is still sleeping.. Dr come and check him he told he will get his consciousness after sometime.. Let me take you all there... And then they went inside... Sohee and jin started to tearing up....

Both sohee and jin sat both sides of tae.. He is still mumbling .. They all are really hurt cuz they never saw tae like this but that's not new for Jack... Nam and jin was frozen cuz it's tae who always being strong individual in house.. But now tae was like he is a looser .. But at same time they know he will overcome from this.....

Nam :- we want every details about what happened after eunwoo enter in kook's life.. I know he hide lots of things from us now we want to know everything....

Jack :- he take a deep breath and told everything.. Like how tae always got eunwoo and kook's kissing pics..there make out video's and all but tae never believe any of them... Cuz he knows his bun will do anything but get easily physical he will not do something like that... And after he saw then first time kissing in park (That he Misunderstood that situation) he got drunk and whole night he cried now also same happened with him he again misunderstood everything... Jack told all the details.. But main thing Jack told them about is that different numbers but same ip address sending messages to from very long time...

Jun :- it's look like bunny in maze.. We have to so something..

Jin :- you are right hyung but who... Bunny is under influence.. We can't, now after marriage he is still in contact with eunwoo it's dangerous for him...

Nam :- you are right jack let's do a meeting.. We will final everything how to kill eunwoo and then tell tae.. He need rest..

Sohee was silent she didn't utter a single word.. She is just looking at tae's face and caressing his head... Everybody knows in which mindset sohee is...

After sometime tae get is consciousness.. Tae sat up leading his head towards headboard he grab is head cuz it's paining like hell... But when jack see this he hurriedly went toward kitchen and come with lemon soda..

Jack :- tae drink this you will feel better..

Tae pick the glass and drank whole lemon soda.. After sometimes he is getting back his senses... When he totally regain his senses he saw his both parents with jack.. When he seeing whole room he got to know that he is in jack House...

Tae :- ahh why you all are here.. Then he remembered what actually happened yesterday.. When he saw his family he got shock.. Before he ask something sohee speak..

Sohee :- we know everything so dont speak.. We know you will give some stupid reasons to save him..

Tae :- eomma no.. It's not like that and bun is right in his place.. But the fact that he is in maze.. He fall in love with wrong person.. And it's okay may be I failed to give him love... May be I deserve this...said With painful smile on his face

Sohee :- she was hurt more hurt.. Cuz of her son.. Someone who have only pure love for her son loosing his faith, trust everything.. She can't tolerate  . She get up and ran from there..

Tae :- eomma, eomma listen to me.. But sohee already left.. Appa please don't be angry on bun I told you na i will make everything right.. Dad, mom please...

They left from there without asking any further then jack told everything to tae they make a plan... But they don't know that eunwoo already plan everything....

Both elders went to kim mansion their they met everybody.. Give answers to their every Queries ... But they all notice behavior, sohee and jun's behavior towards kook they are literally behaving like kook. Didn't exist.. At mother and father point of you they are hurt even after warning him not to contact eunwoo their child is meeting him kissing him and all...

But kook was hurt he was hurt why his parents are not glancing at him... From morning he was feeling something big is going to happened.. but he don't know what.. And then he got msg from eunwoo to meet him at his apartment...

At eunwoo's apartment :-

Kook reach at his apartment eunwoo apartment , eunwoo wanted kook to his apartment for his final trap.. He wants to send tae not totally photoshop pics but little real one.. Eunwoo wants to kill taehyung first and then make kook his f*ck toy.... He planned  everything and he done with that to he make some incidences in that way and click lots of real but fake situational pictures... Then kook went from there...

time skip at night...

(In taehyung's office)...

Tae was thinking about his plan to make Jungkook told about eunwoo but the problem is will kook understand him and will never contact eunwoo.. And what about he is thinking to kill eunwoo.. His mind was fuck other hand kooks all that nudes are coming in his minds.. His heart know they are fake but mind telling him to believe in that... And his heart is telling to kill eunwoo as soon as possible... His mind was fucked up when he got mms.. When he open that he saw his buns picture.. His bun was laying on bed and eunwoo is top of him.... He didn't feel hurt but he feel betrayed.. He wanna break his mobile but jack stop him when jack also saw that pic he knows this pic is not fake but it's real one he saw taehyung he knows tae is getting hurt but now he had enough.. Tae can't let his bun get used by anyone.. He straightly went into kim mansion...

Kook pov :- i am feeling something bad is gonna happens.. And what happened a while ago I don't like at all..i feel uncomfortable around him... And why I am getting bad vibes... I did right...? Why I was feeling I did a sin... It's wrong... Something is wrong... Is I am cheating on my husband...? I was hurting hyungie?...

Everyone was present in kim mansion having regular chit chat.. But when tae comes with angry face he saw kook was not there so he straightly went inside bedroom and lock the door.. He saw kook was coming from bathroom.. He straightly went towards him and pin kook towards wall.. And said...

Tae :-Where were you jungkook... Said with a range...

Kook :- he got scared.. Tae never behave with him.. Before he can say tae said..

Tae :- i know .. You are with eunwoo right..

Kook :- tae how do you know.. Kook. Was already frustrated he was feeling disgusted..

Tae :- i am not answerable to you.. You are answerable so answer my question...

Kook :- tae listen..

Tae :- shut up you listen now... I will make sure eunwoo will not see this world soon.. You let him touch you then why not me... Let's kiss mrs kim jungkook... And he lean to kiss kook..

Kook :- he got angry..how can taw think this much low..he agreed he met  eunwoo but he never let him touch him never only hugs and pecks...already eunwoo said a lot lies to him and now when tae himself saying he will kill eunwoo ,and top of that he is accusing kook what he never did till now..kook got angry and push tae..

Tae taken back for moment he never in hua wild imagination thought his bun will ever do something like that..

Kook :- said in anger... You.. You kill him.. Haahaha... You already destroyed his life now what what you want.. You know I hate you now hateeeee you.. You proved that you are an monster.. Killing innocent people is your passion right... I hate you.. And that's it kook ran away from.. There.. He straightway went from kim mansion to eunwoo's home....

In kim mansion nobody knows what exactly happening..when tae got his senses back.. He went downstairs.. He ask...

Tae :- umm that.. He cutted by nam..

Nam :- tae told us what happened.. Said with angry tone...

Tae told everything but not about pictures he don't want to make kook embarrassed... But after knowing everything all yoongi, hobi, jimin, yn they all are confused and jun amd sohee was angry now they don't want to say or hear anything...

Sohee :- don't go behind him tae.. Let me be with that bastard..

Tae :- no mom i am ready to bear his hate but i can't let me go in that bastards hand.. Never....

Nam :- you are right tae but we need to make strategy first..

Tae :- okay dad...

Yoon :- can anyone tell us what is happening here...

Jin :- we will but first Nam go we need to save kook....

Others pov :- kook called eunwoo and tell him everything he thought eunwoo is his safe place but he don't know what is coming towards him.... Eunwoo told him to come in his House...

Eunwoo pov :- you make my plan easy my soon to be f*ck toy.. Let's game begins kim taehyung... I wanna know who will save that jeon.. Upppsss kim Jungkook.... And he started to laugh a loud...

What will happens with kook.. Will tae and family will able to save him.. Or eunwoo will succeed in his plan... Let's see

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 20.5K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
285K 10.2K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
875K 46.4K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...