i want to be yours

By angelarmy30

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... More

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony ๐Ÿ’
Engagement ceremony๐Ÿ’ 2
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you ๐Ÿ™
planning and final preparations
Marriage โค๐Ÿ’day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony โค
Marriage ceremony โค... 3
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ 2
Honeymoon ๐Ÿฉ 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Final trap....
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Desires..
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Pampering...
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Picnic and lot's of fun..
Our time
new story update
Our time 2
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary โค
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news..
Good news 2...
Mood swings...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter ๐Ÿฅบ

First night....

1.3K 43 6
By angelarmy30

After deciding they are living together... All mad family members lock guest room and let new weds having their time before their first night... They thought both will need time to comfortable around each other cuz they saw the distance between this two gradually started to increase but before it will make them apart they let both of them got married.... And now it's sohee idea to lock them with each other....

In guest room... (With taekook)..

Kook was sitting on bad and tae on couch... Both of them were shy to talk to each other.. It's not like they don't know no it's just they are getting affected by the thought of first night... Kook was thinking about his first time... Kook still thinking that it's not tae's first time but who told him that he still didn't let any girl or boy touch him except his family... And other hand tae was thinking about eunwoo ... He was hurt that eunwoo ... Yes he is only thinking about eunwoo that what if their relationship take one step ahead... But he shrugged it of... He don't want to assume things early... So to distract his mind he open his laptop and started to work....

Kook pov :- i was thinking about our first night frankly speaking I am not ready at all... I still waiting for my first kiss... How can I... And what about hyung and noona told me... No no I can't do that today I am not ready... But what hyung wants then...i have to give him..? Aghhhh it's suffocating me... I can't I never get physical to eunwoo to... He got sad thinking about eunwoo.... Why you not come eunwoo... But no I am now someone else wife I can't I need to think about only my husband... His get back into reality cuz of tae... Who suddenly stand up from couch and went to take his laptop and again sat on couch... He saw kook and said...

Tae :- bun I am doing my pending work .. If you get disturbed then tell me okay..

Kook :- but hyungie why would I get disturbed..?

Tae :- I will be on conference with jisoo noona and jack so that's why baby...
After hearing Jisoo's Name kook got hell jealous  why tae need to talk with her....

Kook :- hyungie why you are disturbing them haa let them rest they were working from yesterday... Let them rest don't talk to her... Said firmly...

Tae :- you are right... Then will do my other work..

And tae started his work.. He was totally immersed in laptop that he didn't notice that a particular bunny boy aka his wifey is staring at him from very long time......

Kook :- in mind omg hyungie looking hot when he was immersed in his specs are suits him... Even though hyungie is always look hot and sexy... Why not he is Heatrthrob of whole Korea but now I will not let him get near any girl... He's chain of thoughts broke by tae...

Tae pov :- I was working on laptop but after sometimes I feel gaze on me when I saw my princess is staring at me without even blinking his eye and went to his thinking land... I need to  bring him back to the earth...

Tae :- take a picture it's last long...

Kook come out from his thought and after hearing what tae say he buried himself uder the blanket...tae only chuckled at his princess tactics...

Third pov :-

They all are ready with all the preparations..not only for today but they prepared for tomorrow to .. But now their first night is most important for them... After sometimes they lead kook to. Their shared bedroom after entering kook got mesmerized and pink blush spread all over his face...

Bed decorations...

They made kook sat on the bed and give him a sexy dress to wear...

And other hand tae... He is getting all tips from his brothers ... But at other hands both the father are giving him another advice let's see..

Jun :- tae baby please be gentle on my bunny you know na he is so fragile...

Nam :- yes baby you can't hurt bunny at all if you do i will make sure bunny will not live with you in one room...

Tae was shocked how can someone do this with him.. He is fade up with all of them....

Tae :- stop it you all i will not listen to anybody what my bun wants I will do so shut up I am going bye... Said angrily...

And he went away... When he went inside his room he was fascinated by decorations and all the preparations... He was finding his princess , his wifey... And then kook come out from bathroom changing his dress... After seeing kook tae got needy cuz kook was totally ready just for him... Kook was looking at tae with his innocent eyes... Tae just want to eat kook.. Having sexy body with innocent look....

Tae pov :- my princess was looking like a whole meal... I wanna eat him but I can't I know he was not ready and right now what he is wearing that was chimmy who was behind all this... I know.. But I need to told him to change.... He is looking highly uncomfortable....

Kook night attire...

Kook pov :- I don't know I don't want to wear that  dress but I wore it... But it was highly short and showing my thighs and little clevage....i not feeling comfortable In this dresss...

Tae :- kookie go and change this dress ... You are looking uncomfortable...

Kook :- he was taken back.. Once again tae got to know what bothering him... But.. Ummm... Our.. He cutted by tae...

Tae :- baby I think we both need time to take next step let's just sleep... I know you need time and that so am I to...

Kook got happy and nodded with affirmation.. And went away taking his cloths to change... And other hand tae look down... He got needy he have to help himself so went to change in guest room... After changing they are now going to sleep...tae took left side and kook took right side....both are back facing each other and try to sleep...After sometimes kook hears some cute snoring  .. He turn around to find tae was sleeping... Tae turns his side and slowly come closer to him... And tae backhug kook... Kook got shy cuz he always cuddle tae whenever they sleep together but that was in his sleep but now he was not asleep so he is getting shy thinking about their all cuddles...

But his all thoughts broke by a ring sound which indicating that someone msg him... When he reach to his mobile by his free hand and open the msg and read it..... He got shocked he checked number but it was unknown....

Unknown no :- you know why eunwoo didn't reach to you all this days.... I know... Good night sweety....

Kook got taken back he want to call that number but tae was sleeping hugging him so he let go of that number and thought to talk to his mom about it....

Other pov :-

Eunwoo :- I will not let you live in peace and mainly with your husband... I will make him mine at any cost... I will snatch him... He is still my toy kim taehyung and i will show you it very soon and he started to laugh loudly....

What is eunwoo wants to do and who send that msg to tae... Who is behind that msg... Let's seee what future holds for tae...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 11.1K 30
โ˜†ยฐโ—•โ€ขโ โ—Ongoingโ—โ โ€ขโ—•ยฐโ˜† ยฉTigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
194K 7.2K 21
Kim Taehyung a well-known idol. A world wide known star. Along with his two friends they dominate over the whole world with their sensetinal music an...
230K 10K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
884K 46.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...