i want to be yours

By angelarmy30

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... More

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony ๐Ÿ’
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you ๐Ÿ™
planning and final preparations
Marriage โค๐Ÿ’day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony โค
Marriage ceremony โค... 3
First night....
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ
Honeymoon๐Ÿฉ 2
Honeymoon ๐Ÿฉ 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Final trap....
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Desires..
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Pampering...
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Picnic and lot's of fun..
Our time
new story update
Our time 2
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary โค
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news..
Good news 2...
Mood swings...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter ๐Ÿฅบ

Engagement ceremony๐Ÿ’ 2

870 37 13
By angelarmy30

Kook was hella nervous about his engagement his all focus on his future but pasts undone works was bothering him.. But his mother confronted him... He feel relax but not like when tae confront him... He was still confused and he decided to talk to tae after engagement

It was already time for engagement.. Taehyung was on stage impatiently waiting for kook ... Talking with his both brothers who was kinda annoyed by tae cuz he is asking a same question again and again....

Tae :- please hyungs tell me na kook will not denied to marry me naa..

Yoon :- now it's enough I am telling dad to cancel this marriage...

Tae :- what are you saying hyung you know I am nervous why you both being cruel to me...

Hobi :- we...?you are the one who is asking a question in loop serious tae? And it's kinda getting on our nerves..

Yoon :- please bear don't irritate us no one will reject you not even kook okay so just relax...

Hobi :- we know you are getting nervous but it's not time to be nervous enjoy this moment okay..

Tae :- smiling a little...okay hyungs...

Other hand kook was getting nervous too he can't stay at one place... He is literally walking in whole make up room... And then sohee comes...

Kook :- mommm i am getting nervous... I still didn't talk to him.. How can I engage with tae..

Sohee :- let me clear you one thing...kook if your boyfriend really loves you he should have to come 2 days ago... After informing him he came. .?no na then now you are not with anybody ..you are single and your future is only kim taehyung... Get it... Said with little loud and stern voice....

Kook :- yes mom you are right... He didn't care about anything... I trusted you mom... You choose tae hyungie for me then it's for my own good.... I am ready let's go..

Sohee :- okay let's go bear is waiting for you...

Taehyung's outfit

Kook's outfit...

It's time for engagement... Soon soothing music started to play on background.. Everyone gets alert it means grook(bride)is coming...

Soon kook come with holding his mother's and eomma's hands.... After looking at kook tae forgot to breathe his heart beats reached on peak... He forgot everything his nervousness, negative thoughts everything.... But his chain of thoughts broke by yoongi...

Yoon :- stop staring and him like that you are literally looking like a predator...

Tae :- i am not...

Like this kook come in front of tae ..stand beside tae.. He was looking down all the time Or we say he don't had courage to look up In tae's eyes... But he did he was not expecting tae to staring at him but when both of thems eyes meet they lost in each other's eyes...unknowingly red tint spread all over kook's face... His ears,cheeks, nose turn slightly pink... Tae get it that kook is unknowingly blushing... They both was in their own thoughts... But it's broke by junghun... He called priest...

Soon priest come on the stage...he chanted some Bible verse and give both bride and groom his blessing.. He chanted some verse to their better future to and announce for ring exchange...

After this ....from tae side jimin come forward with ring and for kook it's yn who come forward...

Taehyung took engagement ring with a small smile in his face...

Tae to kook - may I bun... Kook said small yes and nodded little ... And he slide a ring in kook's ring finger with happy smile.... But kook he feel something in his heart... His thoughts broke by..

Loud clapping sounds filled in whole hall...borh families have a big smile on their faces...

Now it's time for kook he take ring from yn and look up in tae's eye... Taehyung nodes little... And kook slide a ring in his finger...

Taehyung's ring....

Jungkook's ring...

Whole hall cheering for couples.. Everyone wants to see couple kiss.. But tae notice hesitation in kook face so he just kiss his forehead... Kook feel ease.. It's showing in his face....

After sometimes function come to ends and all guests went home only two families and staff was their....

Tae wants to talk to kook but he didn't get any chance and at last they went home.... Cuz they need to headed for Daegu... For destination wedding....

In jeon mansion....

They all decided to live in jeon mansion for somedays cuz kook will leave his home..... All are sitting in living room planning for going hometown...

Nam :- jun let's go now i am very excited to go there after a long...

Jun :- we can't nam we need to arrange everything... Let me call the staff...

Nam :- okay...

Everybody is chit chatting with each other and both elder males are making calls... After finishing everything they talk...

Jun :- we are heading to Daegu tomorrow at night not morning we need to check security so at night we are going...

Nam :- and haa if anybody wants to do more shopping then wrapped up everything before evening okay..

Everybody :- okay bosss

They went to sleep all of them are tired a lot so they slept except two persons... Tae and kook...

Kook was highly disturbed and he was feeling heavy he really wants to talk to somebody but he have not anybody and his mom she hate eunwoo's name from kook... He was in his own thoughts when he feel someone's presence... He turn around and found someone..

Kook :- you what are you doing here?

Who was the one is there... Is he is eunwoo Or someone else... Let's see will he feel ease after talking with him /her....let's seee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 30.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
880K 46.5K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
141K 8K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
424K 24.1K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...