i want to be yours

By angelarmy30

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... More

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony💍 2
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you 🙏
planning and final preparations
Marriage ❤💍day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony ❤
Marriage ceremony ❤... 3
First night....
Honeymoon🏩
Honeymoon🏩 2
Honeymoon 🏩 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Final trap....
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Desires..
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Pampering...
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Picnic and lot's of fun..
Our time
new story update
Our time 2
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary ❤
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news..
Good news 2...
Mood swings...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter 🥺

Engagement ceremony 💍

944 34 14
By angelarmy30

Both boys slept with a little smile on their faces.... Kook got feeling of ease and tae in hope that he will save bunny from that man.... Both were sleeping peaceful with little smile... But their sleep broke by very excited jimin and sohee... Jimin went to woke up tae and sohee to kook....today is very special day today is their engagement....over excited sohee first went to woke up kook... When he was kookie having a smile in his face .. Despite being getting married to someone for whom he still not figure it out his feelings ... She knows somehow kook was happy from this marriage.... She don't want to wake him up she have to do that....

Sohee :- baby wake up today is your engagement..

Kook :- ummm mumma let me sleep na..

Sohee :- baby no you have to wake up.... Or tae will get engaged with someone else..

After listening this kook woke up immediately.. And sohee started to laugh a loud...

Sohee :- while laughing you still can't share your hyungie with anybody... Hahahaha 😂😂

Kook realize what sohee is talking about yesterday they are talking same... Kook was slowly getting something but still he is clueless... How can he thinks to deep when he never went through something like this... His life was always under taehyung's Shadow and his families... Being youngest they never let him went through hardships....

Sohee :- she sense kook was in his own thoughts then she said baby go fir freshen up and come fast okay we are heading towards engagement place...

Kook :- okay mom...

Other hand..

Jimin :- taehyunga wake up...

Tae :- let me sleep shorty...

Jimin :- shut up bitch... Today is your engagement.. Now get upppp he shouted near tae's ear...

Tae :- ahhhhhhh i am up , I am up... You are an torture chimmy... How can hyung live with you...

Jimin :- why not I am his husband... He can't do that things with anybody which he can do me said in sassy tone Now enough of ours talk get ready fast and come downstairs... We are leaving soon...

Tae :- shii chimmy how can you become this shameless... And now get lost I am coming... And he went inside bathroom..

They all gathered in living room... And waiting for tae and kook... After they come...everybody heading towards hotel where engagement is taking place... Engagement is not private but only few trusted people were invited...

In engagement hall....

Third person pov :-

The hall was shinning like a bright stars... One of the most expensive flowers are used to decorate the hall...everybody got mesmerized by decorations and with arrangements... It's one of the best engagement party they will attend... Like why not worlds one of the famous CEO is getting married after all.. Even through they didn't make it public but they want a grand engagement with few people's ....

The venue...

Engagement aisle ....

Both fathers decided everything accordingly their bun's choice.... Nam talk with media and tell them to do not cover any ceremony moments...

Engagement hall....

Everything was grand but private... Expensive hotel.. Expensive arrangements...there was not a single thing they left behind.. Namjoon was the one who wants everything grand but for bun's safety the period he was going through.. So he composed himself and make brilliant preparation but totally private....

Dine hall....

All types of food are present... Every staff.. Managers.. If different departments are present there doing everything according to their owner want... Yes cuz this hotel own by himself kim Namjoon... And this is one of the richest hotel in Asia...

Everyone was highly excited more Kim's are excited.... Why not kook will going to be their son in law... Namjoon and junghun was standing at doorstep to greet guest... Yoongi and hobi was making sure everybody doing their work properly... Jimin and yn was with kids.. Even through both wants to be with kook but both mother's tell them to rest a little with kids before engagement... So they both are in hotel room.. Tae was in is room getting nervous with each and every second... And kook he was with sohee and jin... With his make up. Assistant...

Kook already told her not to do much make up but only slightly touch up.... Jungkook is hella nervous about engagement he thought they will not do any high profile engagement but simple one but after entering the hall he was shocked everything was like he loved decorations.. Flowers, food every arrangement was like he loved... After seeing everything he got to know that he is really getting married and from now on he is lifetime committed to someone but one thought is still going in his head... He still didn't broke up with eunwoo ... He talk about to his mother ... She told him to focus on only marriage and sohee already rejected eunwoo the her husband told her about everything....

Kook's final look

Kook was looking and mirror taking deep breath cuz after some minutes he will be soon to be kim jungkook... His and taehyung's engagement...

If anyone ask him what he is feeling.. Kook don't have single word for the feeling.. He never thought getting married in 4 days.. But what his family wants he will do that... Even he don't know what his future hold with Taehyung... But he still doing that only for his family... He staring at mirror..seeing his reflection in it...

Kook :- will you really wanted to marry him.. He ask himself.. I don't know but I will do my best.. He take a big sigh ...

Will kook handle his nervousness.... Will after engaging with tae, kook will accept him as his everything let's see.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 21.2K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
561K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
265K 10.6K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
178K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...