Come Home To Me (Elizabeth Ol...

By GingerNinja93

This is a fan fic on how Y/N and Lizzie meet one night at a bar and slowly fall for each other. But there are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptet 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AN
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 58

2.8K 94 14
By GingerNinja93

Lizzie pov

It's been a few months since Y/N has been home. And to tell you the truth I am horny all the time. Its been a very very very long time since I've had sex. I haven't even pleasured myself with being worried about him, especially while he was away. I have finished with Ingrid Goes West, it's all over and now I have some time off before we start on the new avengers movie. So I stay lying in bed as he is in the shower.

"Hey love, do you want some breakfast?" He asked sweetly as he came out of the bathroom fully dressed. I honestly don't know why he's so conscious about his body now. I knew he had some scars before he was MIA and I know the injuries he came home with so I already know there will be more scars.

"Uhm yes please baby." I said as I walked past him to the bathroom giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. After I had finished with my morning routine, I followed the smell of pancakes, I walked up behind him and snaked my arms around his waist while I rested my head on his back.

"Hey baby." I said as I pressed a kissed to his clothed back.

"Hey love, breakfast is nearly done if you want to set the table." He said softly as he finished cooking the last of the pancakes. I set the table and made us both some coffee and some orange juice. He came over and placed my pancakes in front of me while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you baby." I said with a fuzzy smile. We both ate in a comfortable silence sharing glances here and there. I honestly can't wait any longer to spend the rest of my life with this man.

"Oh uh you're spending the day with you're mum today." He said assertively. Honestly the dominance is turning me on so much.

"Ok, what time am I meeting her?" I asked as I squeezed my thighs together as he checked his watch.

"Well she should be here now." He said as the door bell rang. I got up to answer it while he cleared the table and washed the dishes. As soon as I opened it my mum walked past me into the living room.

"Where's Y/N?" She asked me as she turned to face me.

"Ok rude. He's just washing the dishes." I told her with a smile.

"Ok well go and get showered and ready while I spend a bit of time with Y/N." She said as she shooed me upstairs to my room.

Y/N pov

As I was drying my hands off Jarnette came into the kitchen with a bright smile. She knows why I've asked her to spend the day with lizzie to distract her so I can get everything ready for tonight.

"So tonight's the night." She said as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Yeah I'm excited but nervous." I said as she cupped my cheeks. She really is like a mum to me.

"Well that's normal, but you don't have to worry. She will say yes." She said as she tapped my cheeks before heading over to make some coffee for the three of us.

"Thank you for everything." I told her honestly with a smile.

"That's OK sweetie. I'm happy to help." She said softly as she handed me a cup.

"Before you bring her home later would you be able to make sure that she has a nice dress on. I'm gonna surprise her with a little date before you know." I asked her quietly.

"Of course, I'll ask the twins for help." She said with a smirk. "Well David will be here around lunchtime to help you set up."

"That's good." I said with a smile. It wasn't to long until lizzie joined the two of us in the kitchen.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Her mum asked her.

"Yeah, we can go now." She said with a smile. "I'll meet you in the car."

"You look beautiful love." I told her as she came closer to me.

"Thank you baby. Are you going to be okay on your own?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'll be fine love. You enjoy a day with your mum. You deserve a break." I told her as my hands rested on her hips.

"Ok, just call me if you need me ok." She told me sternly before I pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

"I will love." I told her as she reconnected our lips in a heated passionate kiss. I felt as her hands slowly brushed down my back and under my shirt. I quickly stopped the movement and removed her hands from under my shirt. "I'll see you later. I love you." I told her as I pressed a gentle peck to her lips.

"I love you." She said quietly, I could see the disappointment in her eyes but I don't really feel ready yet. I still don't want her to see my scars as much as I know it's hurting her.

Lizzie's pov

As soon as I got in the passenger seat of my mums car she started the engine before she noticed my confused state because of the way he removed my hands from under his shirt.

"Penny for your thoughts." She said softly not taking her eyes off the road.

"I uh I don't know." I said as I looked out of the window. "It's hard to talk about this with you."

"You can talk to me about anything, I can give you advice or just be here to listen to what's on your mind." She said softly as she sent a gentle smile my way. Ok well this is going to be an awkward conversation.

"Ok then. Well we haven't been intimate since before he left to go on tour and that was over 6 months ago. And I ran my hand under his shirt this morning and he just removed it without saying anything. He always wears clothes all the time now and even to sleep in." I said as I looked out of the window.

"Well it justs seems like he's insecure about his body now. He has more scars than what he had before and they're worse than the ones he already had. You just need to reassure him that you don't care about that because you love him for him and not his body. Just like he loves you for you and not your fame." She told me softly which I let out a sigh knowing that she's right. "You just have to give him time and reassure him."

"Thank you Mum." I told her with soft smile. "So what are we doing today?"

"Oh we're going to have lunch with your sisters and do some shopping. The four of us." She said as she pulled up outside a restaurant. It didn't take us long to see both MK and Ashley already sat a the table waiting for us. We all sat and conversed in small talk while we waited for our food. After we had finished in the restaurant we went to the mall to shop for clothes. I had found the most beautiful jade green dress, with off shoulder sleeves (AN I'm not sure if that's what you really call since I'm not entirely a girly girl.) I picked it up in my size and went with some black ankle boots to go with it.

"Ok so let's go back to ours so you can get changed into that dress to show Y/N when you get home." Ashley said with an excited smile while I just laughed and nodded. We went back to my mums to get ready with the help of the twins. When we walked downstairs I saw my mum with tears in her eyes which seemed weird.

"You do know I'm not going to senior prom mum, I'm just showing my boyfriend my new dress." I told her with a chuckle as she calmed herself.

"I know baby girl, its just that you look so beautiful." She said as she hugged me tightly. OK she is definitely being weird. The twins decided that they would both take me home since my mum was already at home.

"Let us know what he says about the dress." They both said at the same time. Which I have been used to since we were kids

"I will, thank you for today. I love you both." I said as I got out of the car.

"We love you too." They both said in unison. I walked up to the house and let myself in. It was in darkness except for candles lighting the way into the back yard. As soon as I walked outside I was greeted with Y/N standing there in a grey suit with a wide smile on his face which made me smile just as wide as I walked upto him.

"Hi baby." I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck playing with the hair at the back of his neck.

"Hi love, you look absolutely stunning." He said as he gave me a sweet kiss on the lips which I tried to deepen but he quickly pulled away and pulled out my chair for me. "Dinner will be ready now." He said as he pushed me in before giving me a kiss on the cheek before running in and bringing out two plates of his famous pasta. The same recipe he cooked the first time I went to his apartment. "For you my love." He said as he placed it down in front of me with a glass of red wine.

"Thank you baby, but what's the occasion." I asked him as I started to tuck in.

"I just wanted to do something special for you. A thank you for sticking by me these past months since I've been home and to show you how much I love and appreciate you." He said with a fuzzy smile. His words made my heart beat faster. He put some slow music on in the background while we both ate in a comfortable silence. Once we had both finished he stood up and held out his hand for me.

"May i have this dance?" He said with his goofy smile that i have missed. I just nodded with a wide smile and took his hand allowing him to pull me up. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck while his were wrapped around my waist while we swayed to the music.

"I've never really told you how much you never cease to amaze me. The way you are with everyone, you always see the good in people and you also make me want to be the best that i can be to prove that i am worthy of having someone as amazingly beautiful both inside and out in my life. Not just to know you but to get to hold you close and love you more everyday we spend together. You have no idea how lucky I am that I get to call you mine." He said as he let go of me and reached inside his pocket and got down on one knee. "Please make me the luckiest man alive if you'll have me. So Elizabeth Chase Olsen will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

AN

Wow a triple update today. Hope you guys enjoy.

Love you dudes ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 228 47
COMPLETED FOR NOW! Please do send requests. I'll try to do everyone. Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour Y/N = Your Name Y/L/N = Your Last Name Y/E/C = Yo...
678K 19.7K 109
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
11K 347 56
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...
72K 1.4K 32
When Y/N meets celebrity Tom Holland at the rehearsal dinner for their best friends' wedding, she feels an instant connection. Tom clearly feels it t...