Come Home To Me (Elizabeth Ol...

By GingerNinja93

This is a fan fic on how Y/N and Lizzie meet one night at a bar and slowly fall for each other. But there are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptet 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AN
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 39

3.3K 87 9
By GingerNinja93

Y/N pov

After a while of snuggling after well you know. It was time for us both to get ready to head out to Scarlett's.

"Hey love, come on we need to shower" I said as I rubbed my hand up and down her back.

"Not yet, I'm comfy" she huffed out.

"Come on, we smell like sex" I said with a smirk.

"Well OK then, are you coming with?" She asked me with a smile.

"Well I suppose we could save on water" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"No, nope. I would like to be able to walk without a limp" she said getting up making me laugh.

I got up and followed her into the bathroom. We both helped wash eachother, just enjoying the intimate moment between the two of us. When we both got out I helped dry her and wrap a towel around her before myself. When we both went back into the bedroom, she went straight into the closet to pick out our clothes.

"You know baby, it would be easier if you just move all of your clothes here." She said as she peaked out of the closet at me. I just sat there wide eyed.

"Umm, are you you know?" I asked with shock on my face.

"You know what never mind. Forget I even asked." She said hastily as she turned back into the closet. I just face palmed myself at my stupidity. Anyone would be lucky to be hers, I just need to stop letting my insecurities about my past relationships ruin the one I have now with the most amazing woman on the planet.

"Here's your outfit" she said as she quickly turned away to the bathroom to get her self ready. I'm such a fucking idiot.

When I was ready, I went downstairs to the living room and thought I would call Dek for some advice.

Dek: Hey man, how's it going?

Me: Hi, it's OK. I actually need to talk to you

Dek: ok then shoot

Me: well, Lizzie was in the closet picking out our clothes for dinner tonight and she said why don't you just move all of your clothes here.

Dek: and what did you say?

Me: are you you know?

Dek: seriously, what was her reaction

Me: well she seems to be in a mood with me now. And I hate that I've made her feel bad.

Dek: well just talk to her about what you really want. No matter what she will understand.

Me: I don't know about that. Sam didn't, hek I even moved in with her and by the time I came back off tour I had to find a new place because I sold my old apartment.

Dek: well just talk to her, you won't know anything until you grow a pair and man up.

Me: ok, thanks man.

Dek: good ill speak to you soon

After I had hung up I was lost in my thoughts about everything and this relationship. Lizzie is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't screw this up. I won't screw it up. I look up when I hear footsteps coming down the hall and I see Lizzie in a black cocktail dress with her hair up in a high pony.

"You look gorgeous love" I said as I stood up. I could see a hint of blush creep up on her face.

"Thank you" she said in monotone telling me that she is mad at me still. She grabbed her purse and keys and quickly made it out to her car. The car ride was awkwardly silent. I dare not to try and make a sound to anger her anymore. Before I knew it we were already parking up outside Scarletts House. Lizzie quickly got out of the car and started to make her way up to their front door. I guess that tonight is going to be awkward as fuck since she won't even look at me. We were met by a smiling Scarlett at the door.

"Hey lovebirds" she said as she pulled Lizzie into a hug which we both just replied with "hi." Making Scar raise an eyebrow. When she let lizzie in she stopped me at the door.

"What did you do?" She asked me with her arms crossed across her chest.

"It's not really my place to say. I've been trying to get her to talk to me but she's mad at me" I said with a shrug.

"Don't worry I'll talk to her." She said as she walked in after Lizzie.

I followed Scarlett into the living room and sat down next to Lizzie. She took a quick glance at me before turning her attention back to her conversation with Colin. I was lost in my thoughts on how to make things better between us. Things that I could do until I was broken out of my bubble when I saw Lizzie stand up to follow Scarlett into the kitchen.

"So whats going on with you two?" Colin asked me making me look at him.

"Well I think she asked me to move in with her and I haven't exactly gave her an answer" I said as I bit my lip

"Well what do you want to do?" He asked me as he sat forward.

"I don't know. The last relationship I was in didn't exactly end well after I moved in with her." I told him honestly.

"So you're scared?" He asked me like he was my therapist.

"Yeah I'm scared. When I moved in with Sam, I sold my old apartment and then went back overseas only to come home to find her in bed with someone else. So I slept in my car for a week until I found the apartment I'm in now." I told him as I looked at the floor.

"Have you spoke to her about this?" He asked me as he sat back.

"No, it's never really came up. Until now" I whispered as I looked back up at him.

"Well you should talk to her. She will understand. She's not like most women" he told me with a soft smile.

"No she's not. She's amazing and way out of my league." I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah she is but she chose to be with you and love you" he told me. And he's right of course. I just need to grow a pair and talk to her.

Lizzie's pov

After I had followed Scar into the kitchen, I had told her everything that had happened between us today before she decided to speak up.

"Well maybe you just caught him off guard." She told me with a soft smile.

"Yeah maybe, but I just dont understand why he's being hesitant with moving in with me." I said as I  rested my hand on my hip.

"Well maybe it's something to do with an ex or something. Sometimes past relationships can make us cautious when we get into a new one." She reasoned with me which I just nodded. "Ok well come on, let's enjoy the rest of our evening together without any if this angst."

I followed her towards the door to the living room when she stopped.

"What's...." I started before she shushed me. We listened to the rest of his conversation with Colin.

"Yeah I'm scared. When I moved in with Sam, I sold my old apartment and went overseas only to come home to find her in bed with someone else. I slept in my car for a week before I found the apartment I'm staying in now." I heard Y/N say making my heart drop.

"Have you spoke to her about this?" I heard Colin say.

"No, it's never really came up until now" I heard Y/N whisper.

"Well you should talk to her. She will understand, she's not like most women" colin said.

"No she's not. She's amazing and way out of my league" I heard Y/N say with a chuckle. It really broke me to think that he thinks very low of himself.

"Yeah she is but she chose to be with you and love you" I heard Colin say before it went quiet. I turned to look at Scar who had a smile on her face.

"What's got you smiling?" I asked her in a whisper.

"Oh its nothing" she whispered back with a smirk. She then pulled my hand towards the living room and we both sat back down. I leant over and gave Y/N a kiss on the cheek. I hate that he doesn't see himself the way I do.

"So anyway, how long until dinner?" Colin asked Scar.

"It will be ready soon, but I need your help in the kitchen." She told him as she pulled him up before leaving the room throwing a wink in my direction.

"I'm sorry love" Y/N said as he looked at the floor.

"Why?" I asked him as I just watched his body language.

"About earlier. I ruined a perfectly good day and evening because of my stupid insecurities" he said as he put his head in his hands.

"It's OK to have them. I just need you to talk to me about them ok" I said as I rested my hand on his leg.

"I know, it's just hard to talk about things most of the time. Especially why I have these insecurities." He said as he looked at me.

"Well I kind of overheard your conversation with Colin" I admitted waiting for him to be mad at me.

"That's fine, I should've told you about how my last relationship ended." He said as he held my hand in his.

"That's fine, how long ago did that relationship end?" I asked hesitantly not wanting to be a rebound for him.

"It was over 3 years ago. After that I stayed clear of women not wanting to get into another relationship or one night stands. So I worked on myself until I was ready to let that one person in that would be the best thing to happen to me." He said as he cupped my cheek while I let out a relieved sigh. "Dont worry love, you will never be a rebound to me"

"That's good. I don't want to be." I told him as I leaned into his hand.

"I'm in this for the long haul. As long as you'll have me" he said with a soft smile.

"I want you for the rest of my life. Your my home." I said before I pressed my lips onto his. We both pulled away and smiled at eachother while resting our foreheads together.

"I hated you not talking to me or smiling at me" he said barely above a whisper.

"I hated it too" I told him as I looked into his eyes.

"Ok lovebirds, dinner is served" scar said with a smirk. We both followed her in to the dining room, he pulled out my seat for me to sit sending the butterflies in my stomach into a frenzy. I couldn't ever get tired of the little gestures from him. It's his way of saying that he loves me with out saying the word. We were both finally able to enjoy the rest of the night, even if it was the boys talking about football. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face even if I wanted to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.7K 123
Scarlett and chris have a drunken one nighter with twins as outcome. They try their best to take care of them but make the impossible choice to give...
23.4K 293 47
COMPLETED FOR NOW! Please do send requests. I'll try to do everyone. Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour Y/N = Your Name Y/L/N = Your Last Name Y/E/C = Yo...
201K 4.2K 64
A bdsm sugar mommy love story between Y/n and Lizzie.Y/n being age 20 and Lizzie being age 33.They meet a couple of times but is that a coincidence o...
253K 5.1K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...