Come Home To Me (Elizabeth Ol...

By GingerNinja93

This is a fan fic on how Y/N and Lizzie meet one night at a bar and slowly fall for each other. But there are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptet 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AN
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 16

4.1K 91 3
By GingerNinja93

Y/N pov

I woke up today with a huge smile on my face, I genuinely haven't felt this happy in a very long time, and all I can say is that being with Lizzie makes me very happy. I never really thought about but it was different being with her. I started to realise that I was starting to really fall in live with her. I was extremely nervous about the  party on Saturday, especially meeting all of her friends. I wasn't going to see lizzie until later on tonight after she finishes work so I decided to go and visit Dek, and spend some time with the lil munchkin. As soon as I pulled up, I made my way to the door, but before I had knocked it had swung open only to reveal Jamie walking out. God this couldn't get any more awkward.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I say with a curious look in my face

"nothing, I just wanted to talk to someone but your never around so." He said in a snarky tone making me scoff.

"Hey you know you can talk to me no matter what. You'll always be my brother." I tell him trying to calm the situation between us both.

"no its fine, I'm just gonna go and head out, I've still got to pack and go home." He said as he brushed past me out of the door.

"ok, so I'll see you when you get back." I say still trying to understand the situation we've both found ourselves in.

"sure" he said without looking back and just walking away. As Jamie walked off, I just stood there completely lost on what to do or say next. I took a moment before walking to Deks place. I soon found him in the kitchen.

"Hey, what was Jamie doing here" I asked him as u leant on the counter top.

"Oh its nothing really" he told me obviously hiding something.

"It didn't seem like nothing." I say with furrowed brows.

"hes just pissed off with you, something to do with you not listening to him when he's trying to gewmt you to talk to your mum" he said as he turned to face me.

"Oh god, not this again. He just doesn't get it, he's never saw the side of mum and dad that I did. He was always their baby." I told him as I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

"well maybe that's just it. He doesn't know how they treated you the way they did, but you should at least explain it to him. He was still a kid when you left." He told me as he went to get 2 beers out of his fridge and handing me one.

"I know, but this would change his whole thoughts on who they are and I dont want that for him." I told him before taking a sip of my beer.

"well if you keep pushing it down, your going to end up losing him for good" he told me with a serious look.

"you don't think I know that!! He was the one thing that kept me living in that house and not wanting to run away. I stayed because I thought that if I had left him, dad would turn his anger on him." I said with a slightly raised voice as I started to pace in the kitchen.

"well he didn't though did he?" He said calmly while trying to calm the situation we were in.

"no, that was when I realised I was the mistake that they didn't want. And I don't want to talk about this anymore." I tell him as I take a deep breath to try and calm myself

"ok that's fine. How was your date with Lizzie the other night?" He asked with a small smile. After having that uncomfortable conversation with him, I noticed he quickly changed around to Lizzie. Just the mention of her name put a smile on my face and put my mind at ease.

"it was amazing. She's teaching me how to cook." I said as I stopped pacing and turned to look at him.

"Wow I bet she's struggling with that since you always tend to get distracted unless it's to do with work" he said with a laugh as he took a sip of his beer.

"no it was great. She made it look so easy. And she's trying to get me to watch more TV." I told him with a smile.

"amelia was like that when we first started out. She was shocked with how little I knew. But now I just enjoy finding new things to watch with her." He told me with a bright smile on his face.

"we've only watched a few films, but I know she's just easing me in with it. She was shocked when I didn't recognise her when we first met." I told him with a smirk remembering the first date at the coffee shop.

"what do you mean? Have you been out with her before and forgot?" Dek asked with a confused look in his eyes.

"honestly you think so low of me man. She's an actress and she's been in quite a few films." I told him as I took a sip of my beer starting to feel calmer with the change of atmosphere.

"well any idea on what she's been in?" He asked me as we started to walk towards the living room.

"I have no idea. I've never really asked her" I told him as I followed him down the hall before reaching the living room

"Really. You've been out with her a few times and you haven't really asked about her work" he said as he took a seat in his armchair.

"well if I did it would probably end up with her asking more about work and I'm honestly nervous about leaving her when I get deployed again" I told as I shifted nervously in my seat.

"well you will have to talk about it with her soon you know" he told me with a small smile.

"I know, I just dont know how to start that conversation" I told him as I looked down at my bottle in my hand.

"well its best to get it over with. I know it will be hard. It was for me and amelia, but we got through it and we managed to make it work." He told me as he shot me a reassuring look.

"I know but it's easy for you guys." I told him knowing he's found his person or soulmate whatever.

"well it wouldn't be much different really of you had a different job because she would still have to travel for work and you would have to spend time apart." He told me making me think about the bigger picture.

"Yeah I guess. I'm seeing her again tonight so I will try to talk about it with her" I reassured him knowing he was right.

"good man. You know I'm gonna miss you when you go" he told me with a sad smile.

"it's only gonna be 3 months this time, it's the shortest time we've had so, it will fly by." I told him with a smile

"I know. Sometimes I wish I was still going out there with you, you've been like a younger brother to me." He told me as he looked down at his feet.

"I know, but you've got you're family now and they need you more." I told him with a soft smile knowing he wants to spend more time with his family and not overseas for months at a time.

"yeah you're right. Anyway amelia should be back soon with lily if you want to stay and have a coffee with us and see your Goddaughter." He offered me with a smile.

"Yeah I would love to. I needs to get my Lily cuddles in before I go" I told him with a bright smile.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Dek and his family just laughing and talking. Really enjoying being a part of this little family. And just getting as much time with them as I can because I know I'm going to miss them a lot. We even spoke a but about what their plans were for the christening next weekend. After a few hours with them I had to go back to my apartment to pack an overnight bag and a decent outfit for tomorrow's party. Before I knew it, it was time for me to leave to head to Lizzie's. When I had pulled up, I had noticed another car parked up in the drive that I didn't recognise. So I thought nothing of it and knocked on the door, to it being opened by someone who wasn't Lizzie.

"Hey is Lizzie in" I ask as I was confused not recognising the person standing in front of me.

"Yeah she's just in the kitchen, you must be Y/N" she said as she held out her hand for me to shake.

"yep that's me, and you are?" I replied shaking her hand.

"Oh yeah, I'm scarlett Johansson but just call me Scar" she said as she released my hand.

"it's a nice to meet you" I said with a shy smile. After the awkward pleasantries at the door, Scarlett stepped aside and let me make my way through to the living room, only to find another person sitting on the sofa. I just stood there like a deer in headlights not really knowing what to do in this situation.

"Oh yeah Colin this is Y/N. Y/N this is Colin my husband." She said as she introduced us both with a smile.

"it's a pleasure to meet you" he said as he held out his hand for me to shake which I politely shook.

"its nice to meet you too" I said with a shy smile looking anywhere hoping Lizzie would pop up.

"you seem quite nervous?" Scarlett asked which caused my head to whip back to face her.

"Yeah I just dont really do well in these situations." I told her with a nervous chuckle.

"what situations?" Colin asked with a confused look.

"well I suppose getting ready for the 101 questions and the "if you hurt her I'll hurt you" speech" I told them both as I put my hands in my pocket.

"well at least my job is done before I had to do it." She said with a smirk. Just as we had burst into laughter Lizzie had walked in from the kitchen with a couple of glasses of wine in her hands and a couple of beer held under her arms. After she had gave Scarlett and Colin there drinks she came over to me and passed a beer and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi" she greeted me with a bright smile.

"Hi." I replied as I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"so you've met Scarlett and Colin." Lizzie asked me as we both took a seat on the other sofa.

"Yeah they seem alright. Scarletts a little bit scary like but you know." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Oh she definitely can be scary," he said with a laugh. With that comment Colin got a smack on the arm while the rest of us just erupted into laughter at them both.

"Lizzie tells us here that you don't watch much TV and that you didn't even know who she was." Scarlett asks as she takes a sip of her wine.

"I honestly didn't know who she was. I don't really get the chance to watch much TV. And I have no idea what she's been in" I tell them sheepish smile as lizzie shifts closer to cuddle in my side.

"really, you haven't asked her about any of her work." He asked me in a confused tone.

"she has started to get me to watch some other movies with her but the ones she picks she isn't in them." I tell them as I watch lizzie smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"you should watch some of her work, she is amazing at her job" Scarlett tells me with a smile while earning a glare from Lizzie.

"I'm sure she is. But I only watch films when I'm with her so it's kind of our thing now" I say as I give lizzie a kiss on the temple.

"so what is it that you do anyway?" He asked as.he took a sip of his beer.

"well I'm in the army, I'm an Infantry Soldier. I've been doing it since I left school." I told them with a smile.

"Wow that's a long time. So are you coming to the party tomorrow?" Scarlett says with a bright smile.

"Yeah I am, I'm kinda nervous though" I tell them as I look away avoiding their gazes.

"there's nothing to be nervous about, they're going to love you." Lizzie reassures as she gives me a kiss on the cheek

"yeah she's right, even if you get nervous at least you have a few friendly faces there." He says with a soft smile while leaning back into the sofa with his arm around Scarlett.

"Yeah you're right." I said giving lizzie a gentle squeeze.

We spent the rest of the evening laughing and joking, getting to know Scarlett and Colin more. Finally realising that there is more good people out there other than  the close knit circle of friends that I already have. After both scarlett and Colin had left to go home, we ended up watching some TV and cuddling on the couch. Not 30mins in to the movie I had felt lizzies head get heavier on my shoulder so I has shifted on the sofa so that she was laid on my chest and wrapped my arms around her and keeping her securely in place as I pressed a light kiss to the top of her head.
"goodnight baby" I whisper to her before slowly falling asleep myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 232 47
COMPLETED FOR NOW! Please do send requests. I'll try to do everyone. Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour Y/N = Your Name Y/L/N = Your Last Name Y/E/C = Yo...
40K 897 44
•Book two• • DISCONTINUED • this is the sequel to Wrong number • YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ THIS TO READ THE FIRST ONE • if you haven't read the first...
225K 4.6K 45
•Book one• • You don't need to read the sequel if you don't want to • Marvel cast x teen reader • Y/n was just a normal teen until one text changed h...
681K 19.7K 109
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...