Chapter - 67

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"I apologize to all the passengers who had to wait... The flights are going to take off in ten minutes. Please lead yourself to the way towards your flight. " The receptionist announced on the mic.

"Finally." Jimin mumbles as they got up from the chair... They goes to the counter and after the stamp they walks towards the checking area...

Taehyung stopped on his tracks and turned around... Jimin was talking to jihyun but then suddenly saw taehyung stopped behind.

"Taehyung? " Taehyung flinched when Jimin called him.. Taehyung sighned and slowly nodded when Jimin gestures to walk..

With a last glance towards the door, taehyung started to walk..

"Why I'm feeling so strange? Why my heart doesn't want to leave. " Taehyung bites his lips standing on the line..

"Oh it's been years I am gonna sit on the plane. " Jihyun said with a chuckle... Jimin chuckles with her and then looked at taehyung.

"Hey, what's wrong? " Jimin asked shaking taehyungs arms who shakes his head with a soft tired smile.

Jimin didn't get satisfied but looked away.. Taehyung turned around again only finding the other people's standing behind him.

"Are you really thinking that jungkook will come and stop you? " Taehyung narrows his brows cursing himself..

"Taehyung? " Taehyung looks up at Jimin who talking to jihyun "Taehyung? " Taehyung narrows his brows hearing his name again and again..

Jimin and jihyun turned around towards the place someone calling taehyung... Jimins eyes widen when he saw him standing behind them looking at taehyung..

Taehyung gulps looking at Jimin who now looks at him..

"Taehyung." This time he called him slowly which makes taehyung close his eyes..

"Next please. " They startled and looks in front of them when the security guard said..

"Let's go " Jimin raised his brows when taehyung mumbles "Go mom. " Taehyung said but jihyun didn't move..

"Taehyung please....... " Taehyung heard again " .......please don't leave me. "

Taehyung keeps his eyes firm on the floor.. Jimin looks at both of them and then moves away from the line..

"Jim----"

"Jungkook is calling you taehyung. " Jimin whispers to taehyung who gulps heart beating faster inside his chest "Go."

Taehyung finally turns around finding Jungkook looking at him already... Taehyung keeps his eyes locked with Jungkook when Jungkook walks towards him slowly..

"Why are here? " Taehyung asked firmly looking away from Jungkook.

"Appa came out of coma. " Taehyung immediately looks at Jungkook who said.. Taehyung smiled

"Really? How is he? Did he te----" Taehyung was about to complete but then stopped..

"I'm sorry. " Jungkook whispers not looking at taehyung.. Jungkook slowly looks up when taehyung didn't reply.

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness taehyung... B---"

"We are getting late Jungkook... " Taehyung said now looking at Jungkook "I'm happy for uncle jaewook... But we have to leave now. " Taehyung said and turns towards Jimin and jihyun.