Chapter-38

Hello guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Yes, I did stealed the money. " The guy finally confessed after the officer and constable hits his legs with a thick wooden stick.

Jungkooks eyes widen as he also got inside the cell.

"Why? Who told you to do that? " The officer asked grabbing his face harshly.

"No one did.. " The guy said and looked at jungkook "I know how rich they are... I wanted to money so I decided to rob his house.. But one day I saw his entrance door open. "

"I walked inside and found that this guy left his keys on the couch... It was written that the keys are of companies locker. " The guy said and chuckled "I immediately made a plan and got inside the company on the day time without making anyone notice me."

"I stayed inside the storage room until the work time was over.. Then I executed my plan.. "

"Why you were in front of our house today? " Jungkook asked walking closer to them.

"To find anything more to steal. " The guy said chuckling and shaking his head. The officer grits his teeth and slapped his face.

"If that girl didn't catch me, I would have run away. " The guy yelled looking at the officer and then at jungkook.

"Please punish him hard... Don't let him release that easily." Jungkook said and leaves the police station.

"Where is the money? " Yoongi asked sternly to the guy who wipes the blood from his lips.

"In my house. " The guys mumbles and the officer left his collar which makes the guy fall on the ground harshly.

"Address."

_________

"You were so brave jihyo.. I'm proud of you. " Hyesun said with a smile and hugged jihyo who giggles.

"You really were so brave. " They turned around finding jungkook walking towards them with yoongi who have a bag of money in his hand "Thank you so much for catching the stealer. "

"There's nothing to thank gook.. You know how much I care for you and your family. " Jihyo said making jungkook nodded and pat her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you that day.. " Jungkook said looking on the floor.. Jihyo signed and hugged jungkook suddenly.

"Don't say sorry gook.. It's okay. " Jihyo said tightening the hug.. Jungkook smiled and pulled away.

"I'll go rest for a while. " Jungkook said making them nod and leaves the hall.

______

Jungkook signed as he sat on the bed.. He took out his phone and dialed taehyungs number.

"Hey."

"Hi, did you have your launch? " Taehyung asked making jungkook chuckle.

"No I didn't.. I will after some moments. "

"You should go eat now. "

"Did you have launch? " Jungkook asked and gets no reply for a second

"I will soon. "

"Let's go out and have launch together? I want to tell you something. "

"Where do I have I come? "

"No need to.. I'll come take you from your home. "

"Okay then. " Taehyung said and hung up the call.. He turned around and startled when he saw jimin standing.