Chapter - 70

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Jungkook I talk to te----"

"Why you didn't tell about this hyung? " Yoongi narrowed his brows when jungkook asked..

Jungkook goes to moonbyul to ask her about the truth hyesun and taehyung was talking about... Moonbyul was hesitating at first but then she thought the truth will reveal somehow so it's better if jungkook knows..

Jungkook couldn't believe what he heard from moonbyul... The person he loves and respects the most, his juni lied to him.. She tried to seperate him and taehyung..

"What are you talking about? " Yoongi asked in confuse.

"Moon noona told me about juni..... Everything" Jungkook said making Yoongi sigh.

"Jungkook...... Taehyung told us because at that time we were the one who trusted him... Just tell me... " Yoongi said placed his hands on jungkooks should "would you believe if taehyung came and told you about juni? "

"You believed jihyo instead of taehyung... It's juni Jungkook, you would never believe tae... " Yoongi said to jungkook who rolled his eyes..

"But still... I have rights to know. "

"Well, now you know.... What will you do? " Jungkook frowns when Yoongi asked "Nothing right? Give them some time.... " Yoongi patted jungkooks shoulder.

"Anyways, I was telling you about jihyo. " Jungkook looks at yoongi when he said "I went to the police station before coming back here.. "

"The police force tried to find her... Even checked the whole fights informations but, didn't get any clue... They are still finding her and asked if they can stick her pictures outside so people can  let them know. "

"That's great hyung... I will go to the police station in the evening with you. " Yoongi nodded when jungkook said.

"I can see you are worried about your and tae's relationship. " Yoongi said making jungkook sigh.

"Don't know if there's any... He is ignoring me hyung... I hurt him alot. "

"Jungkook, you are rushing too much... Taehyung said he needs time so it means he still loves you... If he didn't then he wouldn't have agreed to stay here" Yoongi said making jungkook agree.

"Spend some time alone with taehyung... Talk to him and I am sure, one say everything will be okay. " Yoongi said with a smile and hugged jungkook who smiles softly.

_________

Taehyung walks downstairs with a pen on his mouth and his eyes fixed on a small notepad.

"Mom, can you tell me what you brought for today's launch? " Taehyung asked as he sat on the table.

"I.....I ordered food from outside. " Jihyun said with a nervous chuckle making taehyungs eyes widen.

"Mom you know we have to make a budget for everything now... We still don't have anything to do

" Taehyungs right... I gave our resignation letter to the cafe owner already yesterday.. We can't just join suddenly again. " Jimin said who just came and sat beside taehyung.

"No need to worry now. " Jimin and jihyun immediately turns towards the main door.. Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed before turning around.

"What do you mean jungkook? " Taehyung asked getting up from the chair..