Chapter - 30

Hey guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes.

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung woke up in the morning first before jungkook... Taehyung is so excited for today.. Yesterday they hired a tourist guide for today.

Jungkook visited to Paris so many times but he never wanted to look at the country... This is time he do want to because now taehyung is here with him..

Taehyung took out his clothes and freshen up as fast as he can.. He came out of the washroom finding taehyung doing something on his phone.

"Go fresh up

"Go fresh up.. The tourist guide will reach here in any moment. " Taehyung said to Jungkook who didn't answer and kept staring at him.. " Sir? " Taehyung called Jungkook but didn't get any reply again..

Taehyung walks towards Jungkook and claps his hands in front of him making Jungkook snap away.

"Yeah good morning. " Jungkook said with a smile and taehyung frowns.

"I didn't greet you sir.. Anyways, go clean up... We have to leave. " Taehyung said walking away from Jungkook who rubbed his temple while murmuring something.

________

Taehyung chuckle when he saw Jungkook coming out of the hotel. The tourist already reached and Jungkook wasn't even ready so taehyung stay with the guy.

Taehyung looks away because he had to

Taehyung looks away because he had to.. Jungkook is looking so good but so cute as well..

"Welcome to Paris... I'm Van and I'm going to show you some beautiful and gorgeous place in Paris... Just as beautiful as you beautiful. " Van said looking at taehyung who chuckles and thanked him.. Jungkook raised his brows and grabs taehyungs arms softly.

"Without wasting time, can we start out tour? " Taehyung looked at Jungkook who said firmly looking at van who giggles while nodding.

"Well, this is the most famous and common place for the tourists, panthéon house... " Van said showing taehyung and jungkook around the place...