Chapter - 60

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes.

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook rubbed his eyes when he woke up in the morning.. He looked around and then turns towards his left finding taehyung sleeping behind the bedsheet...

They decided to sleep just like they slept in Paris... Jungkook moves the sheet and slowly peeks inside... A small smile appears on his face seeing the person he loves sleeping beautiful...

"Gorgeous as always. " Jungkook chuckles a little and bites his lips... Jungkook softly started to caresses taehyungs hair...

Taehyung narrows his brows when he left a warm hand on his temple.. His eyes opened revealing Jungkook staring at him.. Jungkook on the other side wants to back away but his heart doesn't let him.

Their eyes locked with each other for a moment before taehyung cleared his throat.

"How are you feeling? " Jungkook asked whispering to taehyung who looks at him again.

"I'm the one who should ask you this. " Taehyung said and sat up on the bed "Let me see. " Taehyung said taking jungkooks arms and he opened the bandage..

"It must be hurting. " Taehyung said and looks at jungkook who slowly nodded.

"A little. " Jungkook replied

"Can I do the dressing before leaving? " Taehyung asked making jungkook smile softly and nod "Stay here. "

Taehyung took the first aid box which he kept on the night stand... Taehyung did the dressing again..

"Thank you. " Taehyung looks up to jungkook to said "For taking care of me. "

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"You go change first. " Taehyung said backing away...

"You go taehyung... I'll drop you off--"

"No jungkook.. I can go by myself.. You should go to the clinic.. I did treated the wound, you need a proper treatment. " Taehyung said taking the clothes we was wearing yesterday.

"You think I'm gonna listen to you? " Taehyung looks towards jungkook who said with a smirk..

"You will. " Taehyung mumbles and went inside the washroom.. Jungkook chuckles and took out his phone.

_________

Taehyung and jungkook slowly peeks out of jungkooks bedroom..

"No one is here. " Jungkook whispers from behind taehyung who nodded.

"I feel so weird stay at your place like this. " Taehyung said making jungkook look at him. Taehyung signed and turns a little towards jungkook which makes their faces an inch distance from each other.

"I do too. " Jungkook mumbles slowly leaning towards taehyung who didn't move either.

Taehyung and Jungkook suddenly flinched when they heard someone clearing throat..

"You guys should do these inside the room" Taehyung gulps walking inside the room so did Jungkook when moonbyul said.

Moonbyul locked the door with a chuckle and walks towards them.

"Good morning tae... Can I ask what are you doing here early in the morning? " Moonbyul asked looking at both jungkook and taehyung "Or you were already~~~~? "

"He was with me the whole night. " Jungkook said making taehyungs eyes widen and looked at him.

"Woah.... " Moonbyul said and started to laugh "You couples like to take risks? "