Chapter - 56

Hellooooo

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook woke up in the morning, hands on his head..

"Shit." Jungkook whimpers because of headache..

"You woke up? " Jungkook looked up finding Yoongi walking inside.. Yoongi sat in front of jungkook and have him a glass of cold water "Yesterday you drank too much jungkook. "

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi while gulping his water.

"At least tell me jungkook... Share what is going on inside you. " Yoongi said. Jungkook signed and looked at him.

"Nothing hyung.. I just wanted too that's it. " Jungkook said ignoring yoongi's words.

"Your friend told me what you were telling him after you got drunk. " Jungkooks eyes widen as he looks at Yoongi.

"W-What did I say? "

"Nothing more.. You said that..." Yoongi said and paused.

"Said what hyung? " Jungkook asked desperately making Yoongi sign.

"You were missing your boyfriend so much that you left the club yesterday night and went to the cafe to meet him. " Yoongi said and bites his lips trying not to laugh looking at jungkooks face who keeps looking at yoongi with wide eyes and open mouth.

"What the hell? " Jungkook finally whispers looking away.

"Yeah, taehyung informed me that you are in the cafe so I also went there to pick you up. " Jungkook gulps and got up from the bed "Where are you going? "

"To take shower. " Jungkook goes inside the washroom making Yoongi chuckle while shake his head.

________

Jungkook enters the cafe slowly and gulps as he sees jimin looking at him. Jungkook hesitately walks towards the counter..

"W-Where is taehyung? " Jungkook asked making jimin point towards the staff room 'Thank you. "

Jungkook smiled awkwardly and goes towards the staff room.. Jimin signed taking out his phone..

"Jungkook is here. " Jimin texted Yoongi who called him some minute ago.

Flashback

"Please Jimin, let them meet. " Yoongi said on the call when he sees Jungkook rushing out of the house.

"Why you still want them together? What Jungkook and your family did wasn't enough? " Jimin said

"Jimin, you know they both love each other... They just had to seperate from each other because of something else.. Jungkook decided to stay away from taehyung so that you all won't get into any kind of trouble" Jimin signed and bites his lips when Yoongi said.

"Please Jimin... Please understand. "

"Fine." Jimin said and before Yoongi can continue, he hung up

End of flashback

Jungkook slowly peeks inside the room finding taehyung closing his shirt buttons.. Jungkook gulps and enters the room.. Taehyung immediately turned around to look at Jungkook.

"How are you feeling? " Jungkook thought taehyung will be angry at him but he is smiling softly.

"I'm okay. " Jungkook walks towards taehyung more.

"Hmm, so why are you here again? " Taehyung said turning his back to Jungkook.

"I-I...I c-came here to ask you about yesterday. " Jungkook said cursing himself on the inside for trembling.. Taehyung narrows his brows and looked at him.