Chapter - 7

Hey

Please forgive me for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung wokes up early to make breakfast because they have to leave for the hospital... Jimin woke up after an hour and helped taehyung to set the meal on the table..

Jihyun wokes up and had breakfast with them.. They decided to see the doctor early..

It's 1 pm and as usual, jihyun is getting ready like she's going to a party..

"Come one mum, it's hospital not a marriage" Jimin said when jihyun came out of her room..

"So what? I can only do makeup for the parties? " Jihyun dramatically pouted and walks downstairs.. Jimin shakes his head and follows her.

"Oh great! You are on time " Taehyung said getting out of the house... Taehyung already booked the cab so that they don't have to wait much "Get in"

"Taehyung" Jihyun shakes taehyungs arms making him look at his mom "They won't give me electric shock right? " Taehyung narrows his brows looking at his mom scared "Or maybe they will send me to the mental hospital? "

"Are you out of your mind mom? You are in a tr---I mean, you just have some nightmares.. You didn't kill anyone or did something which makes you mental" Jihyun nodded with a sign as taehyung said.

"I'm scared" Jihyun mumbles as they got out of the car..

"Everythings gonna be fine mom" Jimin wrapped his arms around jihyuns shoulder and enters the hospital building.

"Excuse me, I have an appointment to meet Dr. Shong today" Taehyung said to the receptionist who looked at him and smiled.

"Oh it's you? The boy from yesterday who had a fight with that hotty? " Receptionist asked excitedly making taehyung chuckle awkwardly and nod.

"Yea it's me and that guy it not at all good looking.. " Taehyung said giving her the appointment paper..

"You have to wait for a moment sir... Dr. Shong is actually with another patient right now" Taehyung nodded and told Jimin and his mother to wait..

They waited for half an hour before the assistant doctor of Dr. Shong called jihyuns name

"Don't worry.. Let's go" Taehyung grabbed jihyuns hands and walks towards the room with Jimin..

"Please sit" Dr. Shong smiles as they got inside the room "How can I help you? " Jihyun signs and tells everything to the doctor who patiencely listened to her.

"Hmm.. I understand Mrs. Jihyun.. Before saying anything I want you to do an xray first" The doctor said making jihyun gulp..

"O-Okay"

"It's just an xray... Please go with her" Dr. Shongs assistant took jihyun with her who didn't wanted to go at first but had too..

"Dr. Shong, I wanted to ask about how much the total cost will be" Taehyung asked looking at the doctor who removes his glasses..

"I can't say about this clearly but for one day treatment it'll cost at least 30,000..." Taehyung eyes widen as he gulps and looked at Jimin "The treatment goes for four to five months"

"Thank you so much doctor" Jimin said and grabbed taehyungs wrist dragging him out of the room..

"How are we going to arrange this much money Jimin? " Taehyung sat on the chair cupping his cheeks "30,000 just for one treatment except the medicines"

"Tae, we will do something"

"What can we do here jimin? " Taehyung asked rubbing his temple.. Jimin signed and patted his thighs

"Let's find a job" Taehyung frowns as Jimin said excitedly.

"We are in Seoul Jimin, not in small city like ulsan" Jimin looked away with huff when taehyung said "We can get jobs there but here people's does hard work to get a job"

" 30,000 for just one treatment jimin.. So there must be five to six treatments a month... How are we gonna arrange that much money?" Taehyung asked and looked away "And I don't think we are enough qualified to have a proper job from where we can earn more than 50,000 "

"Okay then, I will talk to James about it.. Let's see if he can help" Jimin said making taehyung nod.

"My hair again" Taehyung and Jimin looked up finding jihyun combing her hair again with her fingers.. They shakes their head and got out of the hospital after asking about when they have to come next.

___________

Jungkook signed as he enters his house.. He saw Yoongi sitting with moonbyul while Yejin and hyesun talking...

"Jungkook? " Yejin walks towards Jungkook who smiled "Come sit, ow my baby looks so tired.. I always tell you not to over work yourself"

"I'm fine eomma.. Can I get a glass of water" Yejin nods and tells the maid to get water for Jungkook.

"Got yourself a new secretary? " Jaewook asked sitting beside Yoongi who also looked at Jungkook... Jungkook signed and shakes his head.

"They weren't like how I wanted them appa.. I want someone who understands me and we got a nice bond just like james"

"You are finding an assistant or a life partner kook? " Moonbyul chuckles making Jungkook role his eyes..

"Whomever I met are just weird.. I didn't find them hard worker or much qualified who can work in my company" Jungkook leaned on yejins shoulder who patted his head.

"Then, why you don't ask james about this? Maybe he knows someone" Jungkooks eyes lit up as Yoongi said..

"That's a great idea hyung.. I'm going to my room.. " Jungkook said and ran upstairs.

"Send jungkooks dinner to his room.. My kookie looks so exusted" Yejin said crossing her arms on her chest..

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

💜💜💜💜💜💜