Chapter - 73

Hey

Ignore the mistakes please and do forgive me for that.

NO ONE'S POV

After locking taehyung with jungkook, Jimin slowly turns around and was going to go down stairs but his eyes widen when he saw yoongi coming towards the room...

Jimins eyes widen as he looks at the room door taehyung is banging and then at yoongi.. He ran towards yoongi and dragged him to the opposite side while dragging his wrist..

"Don't go. " Jimin said as they stopped and he breaths heavily still grabbing yoongis hands who narrows his brows.. Jimin sighned and looked up finding yoongi with smirk.

Jimin looks at their hands then at yoongi... He immediately let's go of his hands and back away.

"I'm sorry. " Jimin mumbles clearing his throat.. Jimin looks up when yoongi didn't reply and slowly takes steps forward to him..

Jimin gulps seeing yoongis eyes, which scares him... Yoongi didn't stop until he pinned Jimin on the wall..

"You were missing me? " Yoongi whispers on jimins lips who gulps again.

"Umm--- I----" Jimin wanted to talk but the close proximity between them makes him nervous..

Not just that, if he will tell Yoongi about his and jungkooks plan then he is sure Yoongi will help taehyung get out of the room..

"You what? " Jimin shudders when Yoongi wrapped his arms around jimins waist..

Jimin tighten his fist on yoongis right shoulder. Yoongi leans forward to Jimin who immediately closed his eyes tightly... Yoongi saw and chuckles softly..

Yoongi leans toward jimins lips but then softly pecked on his forehead. Jimin slowly opened his eyes finding Yoongi still close..

"You are so cute. " Yoongi whispers pinching jimins cheeks who looks away "I saw you. "

Jimin immediately looks at Yoongi with wide eyes when he said.

"S-Saw what? "

"You pushing your brother inside the store room were jungkook is already inside, hiding. " Yoongi said still not pulling away. Jimin bites his lips nervously.

"Don't worry... I won't spoil your plan. " Yoongi said pulling Jimin closer "As long as they are together and trying to solve their misunderstanding, I am with you all. "

Jimin smiles at Yoongi who is also smiling... Their eyes locked for a moment but suddenly they heard someone clearing throat..

Without looking at the person, they immediately pulled away. Their eyes widen seeing yejin standing while giggling..

"I'm sorry for disturbing you two but I just had to pass you boys because my room is right there. " Yejin said pointing in front of her.. They looked at the room and then at yejin..

"I made cup cakes, go grab one before moon finishes it. " Yejin said and goes downstrairs again while chuckling..

"But she wanted to go inside the room" Yoongi mumbles.

Jimin closed his eyes fluttered..

Yejin sat beside jaewook who is looking at her curiously because she is smiling.

"I know you smile very often but what's the matter now? You really look happy. " Jaewook asked making hyesun and jihyun look at yejin..

"Of course I am.. Jihyun.. " Yejin said to jaewook and then looked at jihyun "I just like both of your sons. "

Jihyun looks at her confused so did jaewook and hyesun.. Moonbyul smirked and keeps eating cup cakes..

_________

" Why you didn't tell me about juni?" Taehyung sighned and turned towards jungkook who asked.

"So what If i didn't? When I was telling you that I didn't do anything to your father, you didn't believe me... " Taehyung said making jungkook frown "So just think, when you believed your best friend instead of me, it was your juni jungkook... You would never trust me. "

"Taehyung, I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I didn't believe you... I was so worried and scared for my family at that time.. Please baby---"

"Don't call me that..." Taehyung said jerking away jungkooks hands and walks towards the door.. He twisted the door knob but the door didn't open..

He tried again and again but the door didn't open... Then he heard jungkook chuckling from back..

"Stop laughing and tell Jimin to open the door... I forgot that he locked me. " Taehyung turning around... Jungkooks hands goes towards his pocket but he narrows his brows when he didn't find his phone..

"What? " Taehyung asked making jungkook smile awkwardly..

"I....I forgot my phone downstairs. " Taehyungs eyes widen and he turns towards the door again.. He tried to find his own phone but then realized that when Jimin covered his mouth from the back, he took out his phone too..

"This Jimin. " Taehyung mumbles in anger "Someone open the door. "

Taehyung yells while banging on the door... He knows everything is downstrairs and it must be so far from there room..

"Oh god. I really ha-----" Taehyung asked and turned around but gasps when he found jungkook pinning him on the door.

Jungkook chuckles and kissed taehyungs nose who narrows his brows.

"What are you doing? "

"Loving you. " Jungkook asked making taehyung roll his eyes "Because you are adorable. "

Taehyung raised his brows in frustration looking at jungkook who leaned forward.. Jungkooks hands goes up to taehyungs head who can feels jungkooks breathe on his cheeks..

Taehyung startled when he heard brass opening.. He looked up were finding a door brass..

He pocks his inner cheeks glaring at jungkook who is smiling innocently... Taehyung forgot that he heard someone locking the brass at first... It was jungkook who locked the doors from inside and pretends innocent.

"I really hate you jungkook. " Taehyung whispers making jungkook giggle..

"I love you too taehyung. " Jungkook said and pecked taehyungs nose quickly and pulls away..

Taehyung huffs and opens the door before running downstrairs... Jungkook chuckles shaking his head.. He sighed shoving his hands on his pocket..

"I really do... " Jungkook mumbles and giggles again... He follows taehyung downstrairs.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading
Love y'all

Omg!!! The bighit concert was lit..
SMtown concert was just🤒Hot.

Happy new year everyone🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳