Chapter - 2

Hello guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes🙏

NO ONE'S POV

"Mom? Are you ready? " Taehyung knocked on jihyuns bedroom door who yelled from inside that she's coming in a minute..

Taehyung shakes his head and goes out with jimin..

"I'm driving" Jimins eyes widen when taehyung sat on the driving seat.

"Taehyung, actually we are going to see the doctor not to get admitted" Taehyung narrows his brows but frowns when he understood what jimin tried to say.

"Don't worry... Nothing will happen" Taehyung said and turned towards the back seat when jihyun sat inside the car.

"What are you doing here? " Jihyun asked immediately seeing taehyung on the driver seat.

"Mom? " Taehyung signed and looked at jimin who bites his lips trying not to laugh "Fine" Taehyung opens the gate harshly, getting out of the car.

"Taehyung, you just started to learn how to drive.. Give yourself some time" Jimin patted taehyungs shoulders with a warm smile.. Taehyung nodded and sat beside him..

________

"Are those documents ready which I told you james? " Jungkook asked as they got inside the office..

"Yes sir, it's ready but please check it once" James said making jungkook nod.. As they were about the enter jungkooks cabin someone called him from behind.

"Gook? " Jungkook stopped and turned around.. He smiled seeing his best friend walking towards him "Good morning" She hugged Jungkook who gladly hugged back..

"What a surprise.. What are you doing here at this time Jihyo? " Jungkook asked gesturing james to go inside the cabin..

*Rolls eyes*😑

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*Rolls eyes*😑

"I was just passing by your company so I decided to meet you" Jihyo said making Jungkook nod "I was waiting for you gook.. You are late today"

"I'm sorry you had to wait.. Actually, appa told me to drop him to him friends house"

"I had to wait for almost an hour so just a sorry won't help" Jihyo said with a half smirk.. Jungkook signed and smiled.

"Fine.. I'll pick you up at 8" As Jungkook said jihyo clapped her hands and hugged Jungkook again.

"Good.. Now I have to go.. Bye" Jihyo waved to Jungkook who did the same and walks inside his cabin..

"Show me the papers" James did as Jungkook said and gave him the documents "Hmm, everything is fine.. You did a good job" Jungkook smiled at James who did the same and nodded..

"Sir um.. Actually" James rubbed his ears in nervousness "Sir, I...I"

"What is it James? Is everything okay? Your wife is fine right? " James nodded immediately when Jungkook asked "Then what happened? "

"Sir, I can't be your secretary anymore" Jungkook narrows his brows at James who gulped "Actually, my wife's father want me to work with him so"

"It's completely fine James.. You can give your resignation letter anytime you want" Jungkook smiles and took out his pens to sign on the documents..

"Thank you for understanding sir.. You treated me so well.. " James said sadly because he don't want to leave the job either..

"It's because you deserve it James.. You are a great secretary" James smiles and nodded as Jungkook gave him the papers and James left..

"So I have to find a new secretary now"

________

"Taehyung, Mrs.Jihyuns condition is not that serious.. You can call it a trauma.. Just like you said, whatever happened it disturbed her mentally and physically too" The doctor said to taehyung and jimin while the nurse took their mom with her.

"So there must be a way to get rid of it" Taehyung said making the doctor nod

"There is but in Ulsan, the treatment she needs is not here.. For this you have to take her to another city where she can get her treatment without any trouble and from the best doctors" The doctor said as jimin and taehyung narrows their brows

"Where we have to take her doctor? "

"To Seoul" Taehyung looked at jimin who did the same..

"But isn't there any other city? " Taehyung asked making the doctor shake his head

"Unfortunately not.. The doctors their are the best.. " Taehyung nodded and looked at jimin.

"She's be fine after the treatment? " Jimin asked which makes the doctor smile and nod..

"Of course she will.. I'll let you know the doctors name and the address" The doctor as and was about to leave but stopped "And yes, you all already took so much time for the treatment.. You should take her to Seoul as soon as possible"

"Thank you doctor" Jimin smiled and thanked the door and smiled back and left..

Jihyun came out of the room while combing her hair with her fingers..

"Why they took xray of my head? " Jihyun huffs while setting her hair.. Jimin smiled helped her..

"To see if there's brain or not" Taehyung said with a blank expression making jihyuns mouth wide open..

"Oh my god!! Jimin did you see that? " Jihyun pointed at taehyung which makes Jimin nod while chuckling "This brat.. I will kill him"

"Mom, isn't it normal to xray your head? We came here because of your t----" Taehyung stopped and gulps because he almost said it.

"Because of my what? " Jihyun asked being confused and looked at jimin..

"We should go home now.. Taehyung let's go" Jimin dragged jihyun out of the hospital as she kept asking what taehyung wanted to say..

Taehyung signed and rubbed his temple..

"I can't tell her about this right now.. Once we'll get there, I'll let her know the truth"

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

Love y'all

💜💜💜💜💜

  Happy jinyoung day🤩🥳

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  Happy jinyoung day🤩🥳

Unbreakable(Vkook)☑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें