Chapter - 31

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes

NO ONE'S POV

"Jungkookie" Jungkook smiled when yejin ran towards him and hugged tightly "My baby, how are you? "

"I'm fine eomma. " Jungkook said and pecked on his mothers temple who again hugged him.

"Can i hug my kid too? " They pulled away with a chuckle when jaewook said walking towards them "What's up boy? "

"No need to worry about those things okay? You have your whole  life to get a lot of opportunities. " Jaewook said patting on Jungkook back and pulled away.

"Yes appa. "

"Gook? " Jungkook looked behind jaewook finding jihyo walking towards him with a smile.. She ran to Jungkook and hugged him..

"You are here? " Jungkook patted jihyo's cheeks softly who chuckles while nodding.

"Juni said you are coming back from paris so I came here early. " Jihyo said wrapping his palm around Jungkooks arms clinging on it.

Jungkook chuckles and looked towards hyesun who is walking downstairs with moonbyul and Yoongi.

They hugged Jungkook one by one and sat on the couch..

"I'll go see to make for lunch. " Yejin said leaving towards kitchen with moonbyul.

"Jungkook." Hyesun called Jungkook who now looked at her "Rest for sometime and have launch... After that come to my room... I have something to talk to you. "

Jungkook nodded and goes towards his room..

_________

"It's so yum mom.. These three days feels like three years.. " Taehyung said mouth full with rice "I just love the meals you make. "

"Have some soup. " Jihyun chuckles giving him a bowl of soup "I'll go get some fried fish"

Taehyung nodded as jihyun got up from the chair and walks towards the kitchen.

"Taehyung, you both cancelled the collaboration one day ago.. Then instead of yesterday, why did you came back today? " Jimin asked munching his rice looking at taehyung who stopped.

"I don't like you being close to anyone like this. " Taehyung signed putting down his spoon.

"Taehyung? " Jimin tapped taehyungs shoulder who looked at him.

"Actually, I've never been to paris and sir never gets a chance to have a proper look at the places so we decided to have one day tour. " Taehyung said desperately not wanting to let Jimin think anything else which his face shows right now.

Jimin nodded looking away from taehyung who signed in relief.

"There you go" Jihyun came with some fried fishs and served it on the making making jimin and taehyungs eyes widen in amusement.

________

Jungkook knocked on hyesuns bedroom door and enters when she said a small come in.

"You called me juni. " Hyesun smiled and nodded when Jungkook said walking towards her.

"Yes I did... I want to talk to you about the rumor spreads some days ago. " Hyesun said patting Jungkooks shoulder who signed.

"Juni, taehyung is my secretary... Just like james it's his responsibly go to where ever I go" Jungkook said with a small smile.. Hyesun nodded and gestures him to sit.