Chapter - 77(Final)

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes...
Ignore it please

NO ONE'S POV

1 week later

Jimin bites his lips as he enters the restaurant.... Yoongi and Jimin decided to have lunch with him. Jimin agreed when Yoongi requested thousand times..

Jimin entered the restaurant but narrows his brows when he finds only himself inside... He looks around but not a single customer is there.

"Mr. Jimin? " Jimin flinched when someone asked him from behind..

"Yes." Jimin replied nervously.

"I'm the owner of this restaurant... Mr. Jeon is waiting for you inside. " Jimin narrows his brows and quietly follows the owner who took him inside a room.

"Please." The owner opened the door and let jimin enter... He closed the door and leaves..

"I waited for so long. " Jimin turned around finding Yoongi who was sitting on the chair is now walking towards him.

"I'm sorry.. The traffic... " Yoongi smiles and nods when Jimin said "Why are we here alone? I mean, I didn't saw a single customer here. "

Jimin asked looking around and then at Yoongi... Jimin raised his brows when Yoongi keeps looking at him with a smirk.

"Don't tell me you booked the whole restaurant. " Jimin asked making Yoongi nod immediately "But why? "

"Because...... " Yoongi said and taking steps closer "I wanted to spend some time with you......alone... "

Jimin gulps when Yoongi whispers looking at him. Yoongi smiled and backed away. Jimin breathes in relieve.

"Come." Jimin nodded and follows Yoongi... Yoongi pulled a chair for Jimin who thanked and sat on it.. Yoongi sat in front of Jimin "What do you wanna have? "

"Anything you want. " Jimin said to Yoongi who signed.

"I know some famous dishes of this place.. Should I order those? " Yoongi asked making jimin nod..

After a moment, Yoongi called the waited who look the order and leaves... Jimin silently and nervously keeps looking around.. He feels yoongis stares which makes him more nervous.

"Who are looking cute. " Jimin immediately looked at Yoongi who said "like always... "

Jimin and Yoongi locked their eyes for a moment before Jimin looked away with a chuckle.

"T-Thank you. " Jimin bites his lips and leaned back..

"Are you uncomfortable? " Yoongi asked to Jimin who shakes his head.

"No... Of course not. " Jimin said.. Yoongi smiles and got up from the chair and walks towards Jimin who is still leaning back on the chair..

Yoongi bends and keeps his hands beside jimins shoulder.. Jimin can feels the others breathe on his lips... They are so close and he is feeling a trickling sensation which makes him want to close his eyes but he didn't...

He remember the day he thought Yoongi will kiss him but at last he embarrassed himself.

Jimin gulps when he feels yoongis hands grabbing his softly.. Yoongi placed jimins palm on his chest and looks at him..

"I love you. " Yoongi whispers and Jimin thought he'll cry any moment... The way Yoongi said looking at him with all the love..

"I'll wait for your ans----"