Chapter - 74

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes. Please ignore it if you can🙏

Thank you so much for 12k reads... It means alot😘

NO ONE'S POV

"I will kill you" Jimin ran upstairs in fear following by taehyung who is yelling "How can you do this to your brother? "

"I was helping you tae.. You should thank me. " Jimin said hiding behind the bed of his room..

"Thank you my ass... Get back here you----" Jimin screamed when taehyung almost catches him... Jimin runs and locked himself inside the washroom..

"So what if I can't beat you today.. I will end you tomorrow morning Jimin... " Taehyung threatens and leaves the room.. With a sigh Jimin came out of the washroom an run towards the door to close them.

"Thank god... " Jimin gulps in relief and laid down on his bed.. Jimin closed his eyes with deep sigh..

Jimin narrows his brows and immediately opened his eyes when he remembers how close yoongis face was to his... He still can feel the tingling sensation inside him.. He feels embarrassed because he thought yoongi will kill him but instead, yoongi gave a warm and soft Peck on his forehead which is enough to make Jimins heart go crazy..

So what if that wasn't a kiss... The way yoongis lips feels on his forehead makes him feel so special... The way yoongi holds him in his arms makes Jimin feel so safe..

Jimin shuts his eyes tightly and turned around to turn off the light... He then saw a message popped up on his phone screen... Jimins heart beats fasters seeing the name... It was yoongi.

He immediately picked it up and reed the text...

Yoongi-shii
Good night Jimin.
Have a sweet dream
😉

"What's with that face? " Jimin narrows his brows..

Jiminie💜
Good night
😑

Jimin keeps his phone on the night stand and closed his eyes.. He didn't even notice that there's a small smile on his face.

_________

Taehyung enters the cabin and found jungkook already sitting on his desk talking to an employee who bowed to taehyung with a smile.. Taehyung bowed back and sat on his desk..

"Okay... I want to know all the details about these phone models... Make a file of it because this will help us in the future too. " Jungkook said keeping all the phones on the box.

"Yes sir. " The employees bows to jungkook and leaves..

Jungkook was about to say something to taehyung but he heard a knock on the door..

An employee came in with a smile and gave jungkook a cup of coffee.

"Oh, I didn't knew you are here secretary taehyung... Would you like to have a cup of coffee too? " The girl said making taehyung smile and shakes his head..

Taehyung looks at jungkook when the girl leaves..

"A-Actually, when you weren't h-here....i wanted someone to b-bring me coffee so.... "

"Did I ask? " Taehyung said and looked away.. Jungkook cursed himself for trembling because the way taehyung glares at him makes him feel scared.