Chapter - 20

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes please.

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook cleared his throat standing in front of the mic as the people's attention turns towards Jungkook.

His eyes fall on jaewook who shows a thumbs up with smile.. Beside jaewook, yejin is standing who smiles proudly at Jungkook.

"This is first time collabing with other company... I can say that working with Mr. Gong was a perfect decision of mine.. Thank you so much for accepting the deal. " Mr. Gong smiled cheering for Jungkook by showing the glass of wine.

"I also wanna thank my family who is always with me... They are the big supporter of mine.. I don't think without their love and blessings I could reach this far. " Jungkook looked at his family who clapped at him "Also I wanna thank and appreciate someone "

Jihyo smile when said looking towards her.. Jungkook signed with a small smile continuing the speech.

"I wanna thank the one who helped me to make this launch successful... Making me stay calm and take care of me. " Jungkook said directly looking at the person.. Jihyo smiled widely.

"Thank you to my dumb Mr. secretary" Taehyungs mouth widen as he looks around him and then at Jungkook.. Jihyo narrows her brows turning around finding taehyung standing behind him.

Taehyung breaks into smile hearing something unexpected from Jungkook. Jihyo grits his teeth looking away.

________

"Well, I told you" Taehyung turns around finding Mr. Haks secretary soah standing "I knew you both will become good friends soon"

"We are not friends... He just thanked me maybe because he liked my work. " Taehyung said awkward making soah chuckle.

"I don't think so... I saw something in his eyes which you see as well. "

"Soah? " Soah looks up when Mr. hak called him.. She patted taehyungs arms and leaves.

Taehyung gulps remembering how suddenly jungkooks behavior changed.. At first he thought maybe there's something going on inside his mind but now it doesn't look like that.

Taehyung snapped away from his thoughts when his phone vibrates.. It's so crowdy and noisy where taehyung is, so he decided to go a silent place.

"Yes Jimin? " Taehyung asked standing in front of the large glass window..

"Are you busy tae? "

"No minie, what happened? "

"Actually mum don't want to cook today.. So she is asking when you are returning back home so we'll go have lunch together. "

Taehyung looked at his wrist watch seeing it's 3 pm..

"I don't know when I'll be able to leave jiminie.. Why don't you take her out? "

"What about you? "

"I'll eat something here minie.. If she wants to then take her. "

"Okay then, take care" Taehyung nodded though he can't see and hung up the call.

Taehyung shoves his phone inside the pocket and turned around to leave but gasps and back away when he almost bumped into someone.

"You planned to kill me already sir? " Taehyung placed his hands on his chest breathing heavily.

"Oh I'm sorry for scaring you. What are you doing here? " Jungkook asked looking around the empty area and then at taehyung.

"My brother called me so I just came here to talk.." Taehyung said making Jungkook nod "What about you? You should be with the people's downstairs. "