Chapter - 34

Hey guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes

Pics credit goes to the rightful owners👇

NO ONE'S POV

One week later

Taehyung sat on his desk and started to work.. Jungkook got inside the cabin and straight goes towards the locker..

Jungkook opened the locker and his eyes widen..

"Taehyung? " Jungkook yelled making taehyung startled.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked getting up from the chair ans ran towards Jungkook.

"I told you to keep the money for the next meeting inside the locker.. Where is it? " Jungkook asked curiously pointing at the empty locker while looking at taehyung.

"I did put them in it four days ago... I also gave the keys to you. " Taehyung said nervously

"I know taehyung, then where the hell is the money? " Jungkook signed, hands on his head "I'll check the CCTV"

"But it's broken. " Taehyung said making Jungkook stop and turn around with a frown.

"How can you be so careless tae? When you know the CCTV is not working then you should have called the electrician. " Jungkook said trying to keep himself calm.

"I'm sorry... I forgot.. " Taehyung said looking on the floor.. Jungkook signed and was about to walk towards taehyung but stopped.

"It was your responsibly taehyung. " They looked up finding hyesun standing near the cabin door "you are the one who should take care of the money. "

"Juni" Hyesun stopped and looked at Jungkook "It's not his fault... I have the keys and I remember that it was gone for a while but I found it on the dining table of our house. "

Hyesun gulps as she looked away.

"Without any proof juni, you can't blame taehyung like that.. We have the CCTV camera outside the cabin right? "

Taehyung nodded when Jungkook asked him. They goes towards the CCTV control room and checks the footage..

"Who is he? " Taehyung whispers pointing at a person who sneaks inside jungkooks cabin..

He is wearing a full black suit with a white mask covering his half face.. His eyes and hair is the only thing they can see.

"Call the guards now! " The workers nodded and ran out of the room to get the guards.

Taehyung closed his eyes nervously because this situation doesn't look so normal.

"Yes sir? " The guard came inside and jungkook walks towards him.

"Who is he? " Jungkook asked pointed towards the computer screen..

"The man who forcefully came inside the building yesterday night... I already told this to him. "  The guard said pointing towards taehyung who's mouth widen

"Why are you lying? You didn't tell me anything about this guy." Taehyung said in anger and with confusion.

"What will I get after lyi--"

"You... " The guard gets interrupted when jungkook grabbed him by his collar "Are you also with that theif? "

"No sir no" The guard started to beg jungkook to leave him.

"I'll report about you to the police and they will make you confess. " Jungkook pushed the guard on the floor.

"What will this poor person get after lying jungkook? " Jihyo said and walking inside the room "All the proofs are against taehyung... I'm sure he couldn't control himself after looking at the mo---"